Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I already got two indications not to go. I just had a wash and while washing my fact I just saw the love bite on my shoulders and all the morning stuff came into my mind.

I went to the Fridge took the coin. This time twice when I tossed and asked for heads to go it was heads.

I took the coin to toss it for the last time and as I was going to toss I was afraid because at that time my mind was telling me to go but I didn’t want tails to come.

Then I thought as it is it is 50-50 so I planned for going as I didn’t knew what was happening to me, because one thing was sure I won’t get the same kind of sex with my husband. I kept the coin and thought of leaving to his place.

I prepared the soup and while I was having I thought why take a chance so tossed and I was not ready to open my palm to see what it was and kept the coin with the coins on top of the Refrigerator.

I told myself I have to go so there is no second thought about the same. It was 8:45 pm I had my bath with perfumed Shampoo which I use for special occasions.

I even trimmed my arm pit and shaved my cunt which I do very rarely.

I came out wrapped in a towel and remember what happened in the morning looked myself in the mirror and again this two mind started to shatter me.

Then again I remember Sameer sir telling life is to enjoy and why not my husband Mahesh might be enjoying his freedom out there as though he always love watching English movies and also use to tell me how daring those girls they kiss anywhere have sex with anyone and so on.

Ok I thought its final I am leaving started checking my wardrobe then thought as it is Sameer sir told to come and sleep nude on his bed so what’s the use of checking what to wear and what not to wear.

So I wore my black jeans and light green T-shirt along with a jacket. I went to the kitchen to switch of the light and again the coin came in front of my eyes and it was dicey tricky and what not seeing the coin.

I picked up the coin and thought of tossing but will see the result only in the morning when I come down as by now I was really desperate to go to have sex with Sameer sir.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:17 AM