Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I didn’t know what happened seeing the time it was 2 in the afternoon and I didn’t knew I slept so long. I wore my dress and came out seeing Sir was working on his laptop. We just saw each other and he told there is some food in the hot case and I can have it and also some tea in the flask.

I just had a cup full of tea and came out and the rain too wasn’t there so thought of leaving but to be frank I want Sameer sir to hold me and I don’t know whatever give me a hug kiss or even fuck me as I was fully prepared for the same this time. In fact my body was getting attracted to him.

We sat didn’t had a word what happened talked about the work and I told I will leave now. Sameer sir handed me over his Scooty keys and hugged me. Ahhh I felt my legs going weak with the same. He just kissed my cheeks and told me whatever happened Smita I am sorry but you are so beautiful couldn’t resist after touching you.

I thought what a nasty thing to say. I didn’t say a word but he told its not right as he owes my father a lot who helped him financially so that his company was doing well today and he shouldn’t have done to his daughter. I told him its ok sir I don’t know what to say but whatever happened….. happened and you don’t have to feel sorry for the same.

He looked at me and told “Well Smita I like you and could like and love to have more such good times with you but my way”

I didn’t understood one part and asked him, “What sir my way”

Sameer sir, “I already had sex with two other married women’s but I discontinued the relationship as they came when they were free when they wanted it, but if you want me you have to be my bitch my sex slave and have to come whenever I want you (saying the same his hands were already squeezing my buttocks.

I also could feel his cock hardened and grinding my crotch) you will be my whore (telling that he squeezed me breast his left hands on my buttocks and his right hand on my breast as already made me wet) well the choice is yours Smita”

I felt bad though I was wet and just tried to free myself but his grip was harder I told him, “please sir I thought you are nice, please let me go. You are really disgusting Sameer sir.. I though you liked me but this is disgusting.”

“I am nice Smita you know how nice I was fucking you making you cum many a times you know that but you know the problem with married women’s. They spread their legs when they want and that leave my dick hungry and angry for them. So make your choice I wont force you”

I again struggled and let me go he told me giving me his Scooty keys and his house keys telling me, “take my house keys”

I told I will go by rickshaw. He again held my hand giving me the keys telling me, “take this key and listen to me. I am not forcing you or anything. You go home now and you decide what you want if you want to have sex with me forever till we break mutually I want you to come tonight to my house before 11 pm and I want you in my bed fully nude”

I tried to free my hand and was near the door, “Sir I don’t want anything, let me go”

He again held my hand telling me, “let me complete if you want me I want you here by 11 pm or else you can come tomorrow in the office give my house keys and my scooty keys and I will never touch trouble you and our relationship will be the same as it was till today morning. You will be Mrs. Smita Jadhav so the choice is yours take this and leave”

I didn’t want to take either his scooty or the house keys. But he forced it on my hand and I took my Jacket and Raincoat which too were dried a bit and he opened the front door. Before opening the other grilled iron door Sameer Sir hugged me telling, “You are really beautiful. I like you”

Before I could say or revolt he had already opened the door and I was out of his house. I took his Scooty and left home with 10000 things running in my mind. What a nasty guy how can he talk like that.

I was also afraid if he black mails me or dirty though came in to my mind. I had a bath had my food and went to sleep around 4 pm in the evening after calling my mom.

I don’t know what happened while I slept I had this dream where he was literally fucking me in the office reception while talking to someone else. When I got up at 7:30 pm I was already wet didn’t knew what to think about the same.

Watching the cable I was constantly thinking of Sameer sir and I didn’t know my legs were restless I just kept on flipping on top of one another. My hands moved on my breast I never did anything of that sort till then.

I suddenly felt the way his cock came in me where I had my final orgasm I could still feel his sperms hitting my cunt wall and all that made me wet again.

I was going mad thinking the hot part with Sameer sir then the bad part what he said. I didn’t know what to do. There was a 2 Rs. Coin on the table and I remember one of my friends Preeti who always use to have a toss if our other friends wanted to go for a movie or a picnic or an outing.

I took the coin and thought if I wanted to be Sameer sir bitch sex slave whatever then I will toss if tail comes I will go and if heads comes I won’t go.

I tossed and it was head, I didn’t know I was disappointed and thought of going for best of three.

This time I told if heads I will go and if tails I won’t go and this time too head came and I thought I think so this is wrong I won’t be his bitch or whatever he told me.

I kept the coin and went to the kitchen thought of having some soup. There were few coins on top the Refrigerator and mind again diverted and thought of going for best of five. But said no I don’t to do.

I got two indications not to go. I just had a wash and while washing my fact I just saw the love bite on my shoulders and all the morning stuff came into my mind. I couldn't resist what to do and what not to do.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:12 AM