Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
A Coin Toss Changes Lives

Hello friends this is yet another wonderful incident of mail chat friend of mine. I have added few words to her story made it look more erotic from what she mailed to me.

Other then her name rest of all the names of the people present have being changed. I am posting the same with her permission.

Hope you will love a Wonderful Traumatic Journey of this wonderful woman

I dont know what to name the story but found this could be good

Thanks

Smita Nair

A Coin Toss Changes Lives

Hi Smita my name is Smita too but Mrs. Smita Jadhav and my world became upside down due to the flood in 2006. I was 22 then I am writing this down to you Smita so that you can understand and rewrite and I can revisit my past through your words.

I was married when I was just 16 and half to my father’s sick friend’s son Mahesh. My FIL expired due to cancer within 4 months of my marriage. In fact Mahesh too was taken care by my father as he was still studying. I didn’t know anything about sex till I got married.

But within 4 months of marriage I was pregnant and I had a son. Everything was ok and money was no problem for us but Mahesh went to US for further studies and I was in Pune we stayed in Baner and I was working for US based Medical transcription company which was in fact financed by my dad and 25% was in my name.

He had a small partnership in that firm as he was close to my boss Mr. Sameer. Mahesh also got a job in IT firm out there so there was no point he coming pretty soon and with my son Vansh who started going to school father thought its better I stay here with my son as his education will be good out here.

Ok to tell about me I was 5.7+ heights 33 25 35 was slim but due to my height everyone had a bad eye for me or sexy eye for me. I too looked after the administration part and also worked as editor in that company which was situated in pimpale gurav which was roughly 12 km from my place.

I had just normal incident with Sameer sir when once we had gone to a trip to Lonavala by train during the rains I was wet and few of my colleagues including Sameer sir were constantly looking at me.

I had a worn a tight jeans and light green t-shirt and a sweater on top. Sameer sir was around 26 at that time in 2006 when the incident really started, but he was very manly huge as he use to go to gym regular.

At bushi dam sir was behind me holding me as we walked in the water as I tripped twice and his hands were all over my body which sent shiver in that wet rain and my wet body as he was strong guy and his grip was pretty much firm and it has aroused me sexually.

The same time while we were returning by local train which was too crowded I was standing exactly in front of Sameer sir there were other peoples too but I knew I could feel Sameer sir’s cock right on my buttock and I didn’t even looked back but to be frank enjoyed the sheer strong cock and I was fantasying about him from that day many a times which made me wet during office hours.

He never made any move after that then it was routine work related but I had some soft corner or you can say hard corner for him.

But over the days that too went as he never made his move. It was almost a year 26th July 2006 when it rained heavily in Pune in fact all over the country.

I had not gone on that day as mom dad sister and my son and gone to our native place and I wasn’t able to go due to the work load and 2 of our Editors on leave.

I went to office around 11 am so on 27th July 2006 as it was raining more heavily I was calling up office and nobody was picking up and I thought the line might be dead and it could not be fair on my part not going to office and hampering the work.

Even though it was raining heavily I still left for my office in my Kinetic and seeing hardly few people in the street with the heavy rain made me go back home. But I was in two minds and after crossing the Aundh Bridge I thought it will be better to go to work.

In fact out of the blue in spite of wearing my jacket and Rain coat I was fully wet and by the time I crossed to go to Pimpale gurav there was a big pool right on the middle of the road.

There were few people trying to cross I tried to make a valiant effort and as my Kinetic scooter went ahead within 2-3 min the engine shut off as water entered the engine or carburetor.

I didn’t knew what to do and when I got down my knees were fully covered with water I was shivering but somehow went dragging my scooter for 2 km in the rain and reached our office which was in a housing apartment which too had knee height of water.

I was stuck there not knowing what to do, I could see office light on the first floor and I parked my scooter outside and went in that water and slipped only to find myself almost submerged under water fully I somehow got up and was up only to find the office door open and no one inside.

I went near the cabin sir was sitting alone and seeing me Sameer sir saw me and was shocked and he yelled at me what the hell I was doing in this flood. But seeing him I was shocked as he was in his shorts and T-shirt and looked different

I almost cried first of all as I was shivering like hell secondly I was unable to speak as my teeth were shattering due to cold. Sameer sir told that he had diverted the work to our outsourcing company as no one was able to come yesterday itself and he has told Reeta our receptionist to call and tell me the same and my phone was only ringing and nobody was picking it up.

In fact I had gone to drop my family at the station.

Seeing me shivering Sameer sir was in a fix and he told me that he will take me home. I told my scoter is not getting started we somehow crossed the same pool of water which was made down the apartment and he told it will be better if I come to his house as it was nearby rather then going all the way to my place in this heavy rain.

We reached his apartment he too was wet as the umbrella wasn’t enough to cover us both. The moment we reached his apartment he told me to go to the bathroom and remove my clothes and he will get some hot water where I can take a bath which might stop my shivering.

There was no power he told he will keep some water on the gas and get it so that I will be better I removed my raincoat and jacket he took it out but the moment I removed it I was shivering more then before. I was so cold that I had literally sat on the bathroom floor with my hand and feet clinched together.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:10 AM