Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Final Chapter

Two month later I was taken to a rave party near Tumkur one of Subroto’s friends farmhouse. Around 60 people 25 from our office rest were not from our office.

But Maqdoom and Rahul uncle were my favorite. Maqdoom could fuck me in my house when uncle was around too and uncle didn’t even tell anything to me as he was afraid of me. I gave my poor dad or uncle yet another cunt of my best friend Vaishali to keep his mouth shut.

In 1999 joined a call center off course Mr. Milind took me there and it was much big. More parties more late night and office fucks in fact most of the old team was out there in the call center. You know it very well one thing went to UK and Australia had more fun out there too.

I don’t know how many guys I had sex with in sense and when knocked out how many took undue advantage of the sense. No regrets Sachin with the same.

sachin_here: Hey u there
jen2952: Yes baby now what, I told everything

sachin_here: Yes jena dear but you told you had with many guys

jen2952: Yes sweetheart, so ?

sachin_here: means how it happened and how many guys had u

jen2952: Arre whats there to happen it just happened and I didn’t kept number of guys in me. Most of the time I was either drunk or under drugs so didn’t know

sachin_here: so u just had with anyone

jen2952: well if u were in my shoes u could understand

sachin_here: but u told that that Maqdoom & ur uncle were ur favorite, so anything special with them

jen2952: there is nothing special sachu its was just fuck and nothing else

sachin_here: then what u liked

jen2952: don’t piss me off

sachin_here: sorry jena I didn’t mean to piss u off just excited to know more of ur sexual stuffs how it happened

jen2952: ahhh gawd sachin u crazy guys

sachin_here: sorry babes pls some good stuffs for ur good old friend

jen2952: ahhhhh what u want me to tell

sachin_here: anything that u hated but u liked

jen2952: means

sachin_here: ok any incidents with Maqdoom that u hated the incident but loved the sex

jen2952: in that way there were many

sachin_here: wow

jen2952: he was good and gave me wonderful moments. Other just fucked for them and you know the so called white collared bastard what satisfaction they can give to a girl. But Maqdoom in which I was happy satisfied angry but I loved it.

sachin_here: hey wait, I didn’t understand what you meant to say…….you were satisfied and angry means.

jen2952: he could have sex with me when he wants to fuck me and if I am not in a mood we start with a fight and that ends in a minor bang where he forces himself on me and that could be like a fight fuck, where he use to slap me I use to slap him kick him and once he literally tore of my gown luckily that day it was in my house (uncles house) where we beat each other black and blue but still in the end with all those dirty words we fucked each other like hell

sachin_here: wow that’s hell of a thing

jen2952: yes so that was different

sachin_here: any other such incident

jen2952: oh come on there were many such incidents what there to tell

sachin_here: ok what can I tell ur the boss

jen2952: yes I am

sachin_here: ok what abt ur uncle

jen2952: ahhh

sachin_here: sorry if u can tell

jen2952: uncle I liked one thing that’s when his wife use to come down here. I did made him fuck me but u know he hardly got a hard one and was always afraid that was really funny

sachin_here: you are really too much jen

jen2952: yes I have to yeh baby I have to go see u later

sachin_here: hey wait….pls

Well Smita this entire she told me between 2002 to 2004 she was still randy and after I was not able to contact her. We chatted too much but I couldn’t find the chat transcription or mails. What I have you clubbed and sent to you

In March 2007 I was working in IT firm visited a hospital for IT related problems. As I was going through some of patients profile in fact I was testing the same I came across Jennifer.

I couldn’t believe the once cheerful girl was in Cancer ward. I rushed to her ward and couldn’t believe what I saw. I am not able to explain the same. She immediately recognized me.

We talked talked almost the whole night. She was still cheerful. She had cancer too and it was matter of 2-3 months. She had undergone abortion many a times and she was into drugs too she came out of it but her system couldn’t bear the pain. Even chemotherapy didn’t work on her. Lots of complication and above all she was sad as there was no one to be with her none of her friends relatives. Just because of her insurance the hospital was able to take care of her.

Two three weeks later she begged me to take her out as she wants to visit Kerala back water. With much difficulty because of my wife I took her to Kerala we spent 3 weeks and when we came back I brought her to my place. Off course I had tough time with my wife she couldn’t understand that.

She died in my hands on December28th 2007. Three days before her death we went to watch Taare Zameen Par movie. She was filled with emotion and she wanted to live and she didn’t want to die. That was really sad day for me. I never came close to anyone who had so many problems yet she lived her life till her last day.

There were lot of stuffs to tell but I don’t how to start and end. She told me during our trip to Kerala. She was a lively girl in spite of the pain she carried. She did made my wife love me more, but she only came to know after hear death.

In fact when she stayed at my house she use to tease me that one day she is going to make me divorce her or even without divorcing make me run with her and all those crazy thing. I had a nightmare those times where she use to do all those naughty stuffs seeing my wife.

She did spoke to my wife just before the night she died women’s talk she never told me. But my wife changed and she loved me more. I am happy with what she told but never knew what she told.

So that’s my part of a wonderful girl I knew who loved sex and the same destroyed her. For your kind information I am still one women man though she was those kinds of typical women, but after Jenny’s death my wife was pretty close to me. She loved and took care of me like never before. I never understood women nor anyone will understand them I think so I am right on this Smita.

Thanks Smita

Bye

I hope everyone loved reading the same.

I know rest of the pages were normal but I loved the last page......What about you guys ?????????
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:09 AM