Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Maqdoom immediately came between my legs. His penis was thick and long and his body was stocky and muscular. I gasped sharply and arched under him as he drove into my cunt. I cried out lustily, as he was kissing me deeply, my hips lurching up to meet his in descent. His enormous penis vanished into my flesh.

He bent over me, his hands on my breasts, crushing them savagely and began fucking me rapidly, with hard, furious thrusts that made my body jerk and rock and snap under his. Faster and faster he went, plunging in and out of my wet every hungry cunt like a dervish, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips hammering up and down. I moaned out loudly and lewdly, thrashing passionately beneath him. "Ahh Yes! ohhh Fuck ahhhh! "

He fucked me for several minutes and then, just as I had a sudden shudder of huge orgasm, Maqdoom jerked out of me with a gasp and rolled me onto my front and mounted me from behind and ramming his bloated, long penis into my cunt. I gasped, rocking feverishly on my forearms and knees, moaning incessantly. My body glistened with sex-sweat; strands of hair clung damply to the nape of my neck.

My breasts jiggled and shooked as Maqdoom plundered my cunt, thundering in and out of my cunt with shuddering moans, his cock reaming and slamming in and out, in and out, in and out. As Maqdoom was fucking me from behind, Mr. Milind came in front of me, and shoved his cock, which was still semi hard in my mouth.

They two were now fucking me together in my cunt and mouth. Mr. Milind groaned as I deep throated him. Maqdoom grunted and groaned, fucking to and fro very hard, as he was tossing me on his cock, squeezing my breasts hard. My face was turned to one side, buried between Mr. Milinds strong thighs.

"Le meri chudkad rand, 4 maine se tera nakhre dekh raha ta --," Maqdoom gasped.

"Ohhh yes -- yes -- Ahhhh yes!" I gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Maqdoom removed his cock from my cunt and entered in my ass. He lifted me in the same way and turned me on his top and my back on his chest. My both hands were resting on either side as he started hitting me from below. Mr. Milind came in front of him and started finger fucking me at the same time jerking of his cock.

I knew what was going in there mind might me the absolute best thing I loved 2 cocks together in me. Mr. Milind knelt in front of me and swept down and shoved in his cock in my cunt and now they were raiding my cunt and ass together, simultaneously and I was enjoying every minute of it.

"Ohhhh Unhhh OH OH OHHH!" I cried. "Yes! Yes! Ohhhh yes!"

I could see myself in the mirror as the two enormous penises sawed in and out of the adjacent orifices, separated by the merest membrane of flesh. I rocked back and forth on my hands and knees like a rutting bitch, forcing my cunt down onto Mr. Milinds cock my ass back onto Maqdooms. The men grunted and gasped, rocking their hips, forcing their swollen members into my tight cunt and tighter anus with obscene cries of pleasure. After some time they swapped places.

Mr. Milind made me sleep on top of him and inserted his cock in one go. Maqdoom was pressing my back and finger fucking my ass. My body was thrashed deliriously between theirs as they moved faster and faster. Mr. Milind yielded with a satisfied grunt and chuckle. Maqdoom squeezed his penis between my buttocks and, flexing his buttocks, drove into my anus. I cried out, my face contorting in a ricottas, lust all over my pretty face.

"Ohhhh yes-yes-yes!" I moaned. "That feels so good -- fuck me, guys -- fuck me! Ohhh god yes -- fuck me harder Ohhhh yes --that's it -- yes!"

I orgasmed repeatedly and, finally the two relented and came, Maqdoom showered all his hot sperms in my ass and removed and blasted in on my buttocks and back with his jizz. Mr. Milind was still moving in and out of my cunt, after Maqdoom moved Mr. Milind immediately turned me and he started exploding over my breasts and thighs and belly. I collapsed on the bed, panting and gasping and trembling.

Called up my Rahul uncle or dad and when he told to reach home immediately and what I was doing I yelled at him, I am fucking and that’s none of his business with who I am and he can go and fuck my mother and so on

I don’t know what happened, and I was emotionally down with two pecks of Vodka and I vomited everything about my life to Mr. Milind everything which I came later on. I told about the Maqdoom, Shabbir my sister two peons my uncle or father my mother.

In the morning Maqdoom took me home seeing me with him Uncle was pissed off we had small fight and later on he left. I was at home doing nothing so in the afternoon messaged Maqdoom to come over. But that bastard has his nakhras he didn’t turn up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:08 AM