Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Mmmmhhhh ahhhh!" I could only moan, as my breathing ragged and staccato by the hard fucking from Mr. Milind. "Chod sali ko -- fuck her -- -- aur jor se -- Ohhh yes! yes! Unhhh! OHHHHHHHH!" Maqdoom was telling Milind to fuck me, as well was getting excited by the way I was sucking of his cock. Chortling and laughing, Mr. Milind-fucked my cunt as Maqdoom watched in horrified fascination.

His hips swung up and down, up and down. His cock crushed into my cunt again and again, ramming and reaming in deeply, pistoning violently up and down and in and out of my cunt. My breasts jiggled violently and seeing the same Maqdoom squeezed them in his hands in frenzied excitement.

My hips bucked and lurched under his. My cries were loud and utterly obscene, with no hint of make believe. "Ohhhh god oh god oh god oh god yes fuck me fuck me fuck me Ohhhhhhyes Ohhhh unhhhh Ohhh Oh OH OH OH YES!" I went. "Yeh! Take it! Take it! Take it!" he grunted, slamming his hips back and forth between my forked thighs.

Incredulously, I was orgasming, my body arching sharply under his. I held Maqdoom's Cock tightly in my hands as he started greedily biting my tits as well as rubbing the other one.

My orgasm reached a crescendo and Milind stroked furiously in and out of my cunt, making me gasp and groan. As my climax ebbed, he slowed his motions. He removed of his cock and signalled Maqdoom.

He kissed my lips and said "Want your cunt licked, bitch?". I just looked at him my eyes dazed with the pleasure that I got and will be getting till guys drain off.

Mr. Milind laughed and went near the table to light a cigarette. "sir kay choot hai meera madam se bhi acha". Maqdoom started greedily lapping his thick tongue roving in my cunt-flesh up and down my crack. I also got a shock hearing of Meera madam our Finance CEO getting fucked by them.

I spread my legs wide open for him while Maqdoom slid a finger into my slit and started masturbating me. Mr. Milind was standing near my head with his cock still rock hard and glistened with my cum.

He brought the cigaratte closer to my mouth and I had a 2 quick drags. He moved up to kneel over to my face, pushing his cock into my mouth, while Maqdoom was busy finger fucking my cunt as well as sucking it off.

Maqdoom's was sucking of my cunt my head rocked moved rapidly up and down between Mr. Milinds thighs, my face distended with his penis. "Mmm -- ahhh -- real nice, -- suck it -- suck it like a whore, Jen -- yeh -- like that -- ohh yes -- aur jor se choot sali its good, -- Ohh yes --" Mr. Milind grunted.

I moaned softly, my lips glistening with his pre-cum gunk, my eyes shining with desire. He gave the small remaining of the cigaratte to Maqdoom and he got up and started to smoke the same. Mr. Milind grinned and squeezed my breasts. I knew deep bottom of my heart that this is going to be very different.

I was bit tensed, but at that time I was really enjoying not thinking of the future. "Nice tits," he said. "Good piece of ass. Okay, Jen ab kuti ban ja mera aur shayad tere jasise randion ka bhi favourite position come slut on your front."

He rolled me over onto my front on my hands and knees. I swayed erotically before him like a wanton slut. I gasped in a heavy, lust-laden voice over my shoulder, as both his thumbs started to part my cunt lips from either side. Mr. Milind knelt behind me and squeezed his cock-head into my cunt.

I moaned as it surged into my flesh. I gasped sharply, my head arching and rocked forward under him, falling forward onto my forearms. He gripped my hips, flexed his buttocks and pushed his cock deeper into my cunt, till his thighs were at my buttocks, his balls pressed to my cunt- lips. My hips writhed eagerly under his.

"Ohhhh yes!" I gasped. "Ohhh god yes,"

Mr. Milind grinned and squeezed my swollen, breasts. I groaned softly. He started fucking me slowly and heavily, moving his hips in tight little circles so that his penis entered my cunt from all angles. I whimpered delirious obscenities, my hips gyrating with his. His cock went in and out of my, appearing and disappearing alternating, glistening with our coital fluids.

Mr. Milind grunted and began rocking his hips back and forth in a steadily quickening tempo. I gasped, rocking and lurching and jerking under him, my breasts jiggling. Faster and faster he went and my cries grew sharper and shriller.

He flung his head back and gasped, his hips rocking rapidly back and forth, his cock now ramming and reaming into my tight cunt, driving in all the way, sliding out, crushing down into my cunt-flesh again.

Faster still, and his thighs slapped audibly against my buttocks. He squeezed my buttocks and breasts in frenzy, and I swayed and rocked under him, begging for more. I came again and he gasped, wincing at the pressure of my cunt and slowed to a deep, spiraling, skewering action. "Now," he gasped, suddenly jerking out of me and pressing his cock-head to my anus. "I want your ass, jenny! I wanna cum in your ass!"

I moaned, gasping, my chest heaving and leaned steeply forward with my face on its side on the bed, my hips raised high. He clawed my buttocks open and pressed his cock-head in my anus and, flexing his buttocks, eased his hips forward. Maqdoom watched in horror as the enormous penis disappearing into my anus, inching inward.

I moaned in pure pleasure, my face contorting with lust. Mr. Milind gasped, his head flung back, his belly sucked in, his muscles rippling with tension as he buried his penis in my ass.

"Ohh! Ohh! OH! OH OH OH OH OHHHH!" I cried. "Yes! Oh god yes! Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHH uhh oh god uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh AHHHHH!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Mr. Milind gasped.

He sodomised me slowly and heavily, pushing his cock deeply in and out of my anus for several minutes, gradually building up speed till he had hit a steady, rocking rhythm. I gasped and cried out in lust under him, my face screwed up, whimpering obscene encouragement to my newfound lover, begging for more. I came again and now Mr. Milind, too was sated.

He stroked smoothly in and out of my anus for a few minutes and then, growling and gasping with pleasure rocked deep into my ass and stiffened. I could see from the mirror that his hard buttocks twitching, his hips grinding at my buttocks as he emptied himself into my asshole. I was in no state of mind to even to gasp as his hot semen hit my ass walls. I whimpered, writhing in pain and joy under him, pressing my buttocks hard against him. He squeezed my breasts and slowly slid out.

"Fuck, that was good," he spanked my buttocks and said to Maqdoom "Abhe terko itna acha laga, to isko pahele hi leke aneka ta kamal ki choot hai " spanking my ass again he moved out.

His hands started to move on my hair and said "Later," "Gonna fuck your brains out later, whore!" He again went near the office table to have one more cigarettes. He lit one and blew out a thin stream of smoke and winked broadly at me with a leer.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:08 AM