Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
As I told earlier the I was getting closer to Maqdoom, I didn’t knew in spite I gave him ample chance he never took me in that way and I was liking this guy. Which was my mistake, which I came to know it later.

It was some Saturday and we had office party. I was drunk and actually Maqdoom waited till 1 am in the morning for me. I was surprised and I was in need of a joint and he told he don’t have but I told I want it, so he told he will take me to a place and get it from here.

I told I care a damn till I get it. I have already told my so called uncle or dad that I don’t know at what time I will be home.

He took me to some place near Yelankana to a nice big bunglow and took me in. I waited he told me to come in and made me sit in one of the rooms which turned out to be a big bedroom in the basement.

I waited and when I heard "hi jen kasie ho" I was shocked to see our technical manager Mr. Milind and said "Sir you here".

He said, "oh gosh you remember me, I thought tumhare nashe ke halat mein mujhe pechangoe kay nahi".

This bastard was filthy rich and he just loves to fuck what I heard in the office people tell about him

“So kab se chalu kiya joints”

“Sir nahi aise hi”

He was wearing a long gown and I could make out there was nothing inside. He put some powder on the glass table and Maqdoom caught my hand and pulled me towards him.

Milind sir pushed me down on the carpet floor in front of the glass. It was very low dose of cocaine mixed with Escasty. Milind sir caught both my hands and I could feel his hard cock on my ass butt and he told me to snuff it in my nose and try something real exciting.

I didn’t know I did it and the powder went in my nose gosh it was the kick of my life as if somebody pulled a dagger in my head and grunted “fuck it”. Milind sir too snuffed the same and then rubbing his nose he turned towards me and holding my head he pulled me closer telling me, "with pleasure Jen, I have being waiting for the same for a long time".

I was stunned to hear the same, "What sir ". I was still in my lust as he pulled the knot of his gown and out come his naked body.

I just didn’t know what was happening and told, “Please sir”. Mr. Milind started caressing my face. I didn’t know what to do. I was filled with double lust

Maqdoom’s hand came on my hair and he pulled it back towards him and said, "Sir kab se tadap rahe te terko chodne ke liye," as he gripped it more tightly.

I went mad with Maqdoom as it was almost 5-6 months I was with him, he never touched and today he is helping someone else to fuck me.

Mr. Milind with a huge grin split in his face started removing my Shirt buttons. Maqdoom's back was on the wall holding my both hands with his right hand and pulling my hairs back. Mr. Milind has already removed my shirt buttons and both his hands were on my breast mauling it as if it were nothing.

I was already wet between my legs. Now my body too was getting out of control facing both this guys treating me a in a rough way. Maqdoom pushed his hands down and removed my shirt in fact literally tore it telling me, “Sir ne bhola ta dono milke tere ko chodnge nahi to kabh ka terko chodhta ta”. Mr. Milind unbuckled my belt and removed of my zipper.

With one go he removed of my pants and was on his knees seeing my shaven cunt. I know by the looks of his eyes he was really excited seeing my wet cunt. They both brought me near the bed. I was utterly helpless and cursing my foolishness in letting this entire thing happen.

I lay there moaning softly waiting for some big action. Mr. Milind chuckled and stroking his cock. I was amazed to see his rock hard cock almost 8+ inches and thick enough and was hard as a steel rod.

He advanced towards me. Blood was rushing thorough all my veins seeing the same. I was looking at his rampant penis, he brought it closer to my mouth and holding my head he didn’t had to say anything as my lips automatically parted as he brought his cock very close to my mouth.

Mr. Milind had dropped on his knees and he was kneeling on the bed with me on my knees in front of him, fucking my mouth. I sucked his cock with evidently unfaked hunger, jerking it one hand, licking and sucking it lasciviously, moaning.

Maqdoom too had removed his pants and was rubbing his cock. Mr. Milind chortled, his head bent, watching me, one hand on my head, moving it steadily back and forth. "Mmm -- nice -- real nice -- suck it -- come on aur jor se -- suck it harder!" he was moaning with pleasure.

Maqdoom looking at me and said, "sir ne sahi andaza lagaya tu mast chudkad hai". His huge penis glistened between my lips. Mr. Milind laughed and pushed me onto my back on the bed. He bent over me, between my thighs. He spread them wide, my eyes were glittering with lust now.

He started teasing me by rubbing his cock head up and down my cunt wall. I was getting more and more desperate now wanting him to ram that in me. Mr. Milind pressed his cock-head to my cunt-lips. It was huge and I was tensed. He paused, bent over me on his arms. With a loud, shuddering cry, Mr. Milind flexed his buttocks and slammed his hips forward.

His penis rammed into my cunt and I cried out, my face twisting in agony and joy, my back arching, the breath whooshing from my throat. The huge cock disappeared in my flesh.

"Like it?" Mr. Milind asked snarled in my ear. "Say you like it, whore!"

"Mmmmhh Yes!" I gasped. "Yeh! That's better! Say it again!"

"Ohh fuckk yaaa ahhhh".

Mr. Milind flung his head back and laughed. "Then take it,! Take it. Jen you really got a tight cunt you bitch! its wonderful then the other fucking choot in the office".

I was stunned to hear that language, knowing he had fucked others too in the office but at the same time was enjoying his huge dick in me.

He lifted his hips, moving his cock outward and then rammed it back in again savagely. I cried out, my face contorting, my body arching and twisting and bowing under his.

Maqdoom who till know was a mere watcher came near my head moving his cock in his hands. He brought his cock near my mouth and said "Sir abh raha nahi jahta yeah dekkhe” Mr. Milind told him, “to dekh kay raha hai, de uske mum mein” he bellowed. "Le meri jan, le teri liye kabse tadap raha hai"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:07 AM