Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
jen2952: I was just in a low mood and he understood the same. He was nice young man of 24-25 years. He took me for a long ride and we came near Halsur Lake. He took a cigarette and was having it. I told to give him. He told that’s not for me, and this one what he is having is really bad. I asked him what is it as it looked like a cigarette. He told me it’s a joint. I said joint.

jen2952: I forced him to give him one. My mistake #1 or 100th I didn’t knew. When he pulled another one and gave me there was a lust in his eyes and was tearing me apart with his eyes as he handed me the joint. In fact I should have realized that. I had it and the first drag it was a bang as if someone shot me. I had cigarette almost after 2 year. It was huge kick and it got relaxed as if I was out of my mind.

sachin_here: what is a joint.

jen2952: Marijuana rolled loose into a cigarette is called a "joint"

sachin_here: that is ganja right

jen2952: yes

sachin_here: wow then

jen2952: He dropped me home at 10 and went to office to pick up night peoples. I was really drooling as I reached home mom was wide-awake for me. Seeing her I was back to sense and as she hugged me I felt like strangulating her. I had normal chat and went to bed. As I was lying on my bed I just thought what was really going on. I saw my mom getting fucked by the man who fucked me and who happened to be my dad.

jen2952: But again my picture came into my mind what I did getting fucked by two peons like a slut day in and day out. I thought she might be feeling the same way. So after much struggle I dropped the idea of hating her. But I felt cheap about my uncle or my dad. In spite of knowing who I was he still fucked me made me sick. I never thought in my wildest dream that a father could treat his daughter just like an ordinary slut. My mind was on fire didn’t knew how could someone be so cheap. But again when thinking of what kind of fuck he gave me was putting me into two directions.

jen2952: I hated him, and I liked the way he fucked me. My approach towards Maqdoom my jeep driver increased. He was stopping me and sometimes even forced me don’t make it a habit, but I started having it forcefully grabbing it from his pocket. Sometimes he didn’t get the same. After 4 days mom left for Pune and I was surprised when my uncle made an approach to me that night. As he was mauling my whole body talking all that nasty things and was finger fucking me I just asked him “well uncle how do you feel finger fucking your daughter”. It was shocker for him. He removed his hand and said “what”. I said to him what happened on the first day.

jen2952: He couldn’t even lift his eye to see me and left from the room. It was pathetic. I cried like hell that day. I was out of control didn’t knew what to do, even broke the few things, but uncle didn’t even came to see what happened inside. He too knew what might have gone. I had one joint left with me and started having it. To be frank sachin I was relaxed and slept. What I thought at that time was a real wrong thing. In fact it was just a killer to what we really are. If I could have cried more then I could have been ok.

sachin_here: that’s really bad jenny, I could say one thing its that you don’t feel anything if you are humiliated by someone else, but getting humiliated in front of your own blood really sucks.

jen2952: u ass hole u r consoling me r screwing me with ur words

sachin_here: sorry dear if I hurted u, but come on jen do u think so what I said was wrong

jen2952: I don’t know, any by got to go

sachin_here: you dumbo why don’t u wait and chat with me some more

jen2952: I got to sleep got to go to work byeeeeeeeeee

sachin_here: hey u there

jen2952: yes

sachin_here: saw u online and buzzing u a lot, no reply

jen2952: I was busy

sachin_here: so what’s your favorite time with your uncle did he fucked you after that incident

jen2952: father

sachin_here: ohh

jen2952: The main thing was that he became my slave

sachin_here: What??? you, still had randy moments with him.

jen2952: yes I loved his dick and he couldn’t be without his wife as she was the sole person responsible for what he was but forget it

sachin_here: see you promised to give me the best sexiest thing of your life so just asking you the same, you don’t feel like telling forget it ok tell me about your
Maqdoom

sachin_here: ok dear sorry as you wish whatever

jen2952: Will write and mail it to you this is to painful, bye

sachin_here: Hey wait man you there

Well Smita this was the chat conversation.

Sending the mail which I collected the same bit by bit and sending it to you.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:06 AM