Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
jen2952: Rahul uncle made me lie on the bed and moved down parting my legs kept his cock near my cunt lips. “Baby I am going to fuck me, Terko yeh chaiye teri chut mein” he said moving his cock. He was moving his cock very slowly against my cunt lips. Slowly he inserted his cock in my cunt and pressed it making it sunk deep in my cunt and as he fell on me I felt as if his cock was tearing me into two pieces. “Ahhh fuckkkk uncllleeee ahh” as I was in a bit of pain an pleasure he placed his mouth on mine so that I don’t shout more and started moving up and down slowly. I moved my hands on his back, which was filled with sweat and started rub it till his ass and move back again on top.

jen2952: Has his cock got adjusted in my cunt it was just pleasure and I too moved my hips to match his rhythm. He was kissing me constantly and I was moving my hands all over his sweat filled body. I was just moaning to “ooohhh and ahhhh” which only excited him more and also egged him to fuck me “ahhh uncllleee aur jor seee ahhhh”. He fucked me hard and he too was grunting, I loved his dirty English and hindi mix, “jenu teri choot to bahut mast hai, mazza aah gaya terko roj chodne mein you real fucking good ahhh, you like my cock in your choot”. “Ohh yesss unclleee fuckkk me harddd babbbby”.
"Yeh! That's better! Love to hear the same Say it again!"
"Fuck me!" I shouted. "Fuck me, Unclleeeee ahhhhh! Fuck meeee, just fuck me!"

jen2952: He flung his head back and laughed. "Then take it, baby! Take it. Jenu you really got a tight cunt you bitch, Could you like to be my bitch baby!". I was stunned to hear the same, at the same time was enjoying his huge dick in me.
"Say it!" he said. "Keep saying you want it, whore, keep talking!" "Ohhhh yes unclee!" I moaned. "Fuck me Uncle keep fucking me -- hard – like this -- Ohhh yes! yes! Unhhh! OHHHHHHHH!"

jen2952: "Ohhhh god oh god oh god oh god yes fuck me fuck me fuck me Ohhhhhhyes Uncle yes Ohhhh unhhhh Ohhh Oh OH OH OH YES!" I went on.
"Yeh! Take it! Take it! Take it!" he grunted, slamming his hips back and forth between my parted legs. Incredulously, I was orgasming, my body arching sharply under his. My orgasm reached a crescendo and he stroked furiously in and out of my cunt, making me gasp and groan. He fucked me giving me powerful orgasm.

jen2952: Finally, gasping, he pulled his cock out of my cunt and he sat on my breast. "Come on, whore ... suck my prick ... I want to cream in your face,". I sucked his cock again, taking his cock deep in my mouth. I sucked him deeply, hungrily, slowly, my head rolling from side to side, moving back and forth. He gasped softly as the heat surged from his loins. I too moaned, sensing his orgasm and, holding back, opened my mouth wide under his cock, “yes baby come oooonnnn, baby”. The jizz spurted from his cock and shot into my eager mouth and spattered my face and hairs as I jerked his cock in my fist.

jen2952: Uncle moved down sleeping on top of me. I could feel his cock still hard between my legs. He came close to my lips and started kissing me with his cum in my mouth. He held me tightly and moved his tongue all over in my mouth. He groaned and said, "Fuck, that was good I love being orgy you bitch". I said to him, “You should have emptied the same in my cunt, that was like a heavy shower”.

sachin_here: wowwwwwww fuck u r really a bitch in heat getting satisfied with each and every cock

jen2952: that’s me

sachin_here: then what happnd

jen2952: then what happened for the next 8 months I was getting fucked by him like his slut.

sachin_here: then when did you come to know that you were his daughter

jen2952: after 8 month, as I was doing my graduation I got a job in a Paging industry here in Bangalore and I was doing day college and at 3 I had my shift till 11. It was nice as lot of guys good one as well as bad ones out here too. Most of them very trying to impress because of my looks and features. So it was going on good at that time.

jen2952: When I was working in this company my mom was going to come down to Bangalore and it was almost a years that I am seeing someone from my family. So that day I told Uncle that I would come after I finish my work. He fucked me hard knowing that mom was going to stay for a week and he wont be able to fuck me right from the time I got up he fucked me while having bath and even when I was having breakfast. In the end he had a quickie as I was about to open the door holding me from behind just dropped my pants making me bend on the door fucked me. It was great I really liked him.

jen2952: I finished my college and the fuck what I got was too heavy that instead of going to office I returned back home. I knew mom might have already come so thought it could be a great surprise to be with her. the door was locked so opened with my keys and there were no one in the hall. I thought uncle might have gone to office and mom might be sleeping in the afternoon, went up to look and was shocked to see my fair mother fully nude was on top of my uncle fucking him.

jen2952: That was the dirtiest thing, which I ever imagined. I was about to turn when I heard Uncle saying to mom, “Meera I am going to cum in you”. Mom yelled “wait”. Uncle said, “what happnd”. Mom said, “pahle se do diya kay aur ek dena chate ho kay”. I was shocked with those words. Uncle turned making mom lie on the bed and removed his cock from her cunt and he climber on her chest saying, “dono mile tere wajse, hamesh bolti ti andhar dalo condom nahi chaiye”. As he was saying he was between her chest and mom was moving his hard dick to and fro. His back was towards me so I wasn’t afraid of his seeing but was more interested who two.

jen2952: I could hear him grunt and then he was on top of me. My slutty mom was saying to him “bahut logo ne pucha ta jenny aur jerry to ek jaise dikhte lekin suzan lagti nahi inke badi bahen ka tara”. Uncle mockingly rubbing her pussy said to her, “to tunhe kay bola”. Mom said “kay bola kay, yeh bolu ki dono tera karamat yeh karke”. Hearing the same it was one of the greatest shock I just went out of the house.

jen2952: I was just roaming here and there not knowing what to do. I was just roaming here and there and was coming near to office a jeep stopped. It was our driver who use to drop in the night shift we had a jeep at that time. He was removed in fact due to his addiction to alcohol. But somehow came back. He use to talk to me a lot because I was the one who was dropped last and sometimes he even use to take for a long drive.

sachin_here: this is the same guy who made u addict right

jen2952: yes

sachin_here:ok then what happnd
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:06 AM