Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
jen2952: To facilitate Viju’s hands entry, I had raised my hips a little bit. Taking advantage of this Viju pushed his one finger in my ass-hole. Dattu increased his speed. I was also reciprocating him in the same manner. After a few thrusts Dattu said "jenny rani, chal terko college mein hamesha kuti ke tarah hum do khute chodte jo terko sabse acha lagta hai na, chal kuti ban terko kute ke tarah chodne ke dil kar raha hai”. He turned me and I was on all fours, like a bitch.

jen2952: Viju withdrew his cock from my mouth and went behind me and stood facing my ass. Dattu came down under me and shoved in his cock in my cunt, I knew I was going to get sandwiched which I loved this guys gave me only once that was the twice and that too only the first day. Dattu pushed my face down and he took my lips in his mouth and started sucking them. Dattu was now fucking me with more speed and I was also moving my body in a to-and-fro motion. I could feel Viju was now pushing his two fingers in my ass-hole. I now started moaning in low tones.
“ohhhh yesss plzzzzzzzzzz fuck me aur zor se aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaa plz aurrrrrrrrrr ahnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaannnnnnn seeing I had reached a point of no-return. I could sense Viju was making my ass hole wet with his spit, finger fucking and applying more and spit. In one swift jerk pushed his cock in my raised ass-hole and gripped my waist with force. As soon as he pushed his cock in my ass, I shouted loudly and tried to disengage myself from them, I could not succeed in my attempt. I yelled loudly "haaaaaaiiiiiiiii main, dukh raha haiii haaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhh, haaaaaaaa plzzzzzzzz”

sachin_here:yeh baby I remember u told that u had told that they fucked in both ur holes, then why this time it was like hell

jen2952: in fact they did when the fucked me on the first day they fucked me twice after that it was 99% most of the time 1 use to be watch guard and the other one was banging me, so taking 2 at a time big fat dick is not a joke but at the same time on hell of a pleasure

sachin_here: that part only u gals only can enjoy, we can have either have a pussy in our mouth and another 1 in a cunt. You gals can have 3 at a time with ease

jen2952: As my yelling was bit loud Dattu immediately took my lips in his mouth so that my yelling is reduced, my eyes were closed and I was trying to wriggle out my ass but
Viju had held my ass cheeks firmly and kept on pushing his cock inside my ass. Viju said "jenny maza ayega re terko todha rukh, teri gand mein lund ko fit to hone de aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ". Viju was pumping his cock in and out of my ass very speedily. Dattu was busy pushing his cock in my cunt. I started enjoying the friction at both ends. After a few minutes of continuous stroking, Dattu was reaching his climax, started moaning “ooooohhhh, meri jan, haaaaaaiiii le mai tau gaya ahaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaale aur hannahahannaana" and he started giving violent jerks to his cock. I was moaning like hell "ohhhhhh plzzzzzzzzz fuckkkk ahhhhh I am cummminnng haiiiiiiiiiiii aaahhhh". Dattu could not hold anymore and shot his cum in my cunt. I could feel his hot cum spurting in my cunt wall.

jen2952: As Dattu’s cock slipped out, Viju inserted his fingers in my dripping cunt, as he was busy screwing my ass. He also increased his speed and also was moving his fingers in and out my cunt very fast. I had a powerful orgasm dripping his palm with my cum. After a few minutes of stroking he yelled ahhhhhhhhhh leee jenny ahhhh” and started ejaculating his cum in my ass. I could feel as if my ass was bursting with pleasure.

jen2875:Chal busy leaving bye, will send u rest on Sunday after 6 bye

sachin_here: yeh wait man hello

sachin_here: jennn u there

sachin_here: u there

jen2952: yes tell me

sachin_here: I was waiting for you a long time to know what the hell u did, did u got to marriage r with this bugger at alibagh

jen2952: 3 night I spent with them, but 1 of the greatest moment of my life at that time as two horny bastards all over me giving me bath making me feed giving me a nice massage on the beach. One thing was really good we had gone to that fort which is there in the middle of the sea, you have to walk quite a distant. We went there as usual I was wearing my skirt and this buggers fucked me taking me to a corner.

sachin_here: obviously might be lifting your skirt

jen2952: yesssss

sachin_here: u love that

jen2952: sometime when you r young, not now

sachin_here: why not now

jen2952: I don’t know, I think so it’s a man thing where he has to do in a hurry just
to get a quickie what do u say

sachin_here: might be, but I love the more traditional way with lot of foreplay then bursting in ur cunt like hell

jen2952: hello not in mine ur beautiful wife

sachin_here: whatever

jen2952: not whatever

sachin_here: ok ok cut the shit out, then what happened

jen2952: areee what happened when a fuckable cunt is there for fucking cocks. They kept on fucking me for 3 days and nothing else, one thing bad happened was that was the time I got used to cigarette and drinks

sachin_here: you still have it

jen2952: yes

sachin_here: so then what happnd….

jen2952: you are too randy I don’t know what your poor wife will go thru

sachin_here: what can I do if females like you make me randy and I love it, and I love the same

jen2952: what u love the same, why don’t u change ur sex and keep on getting fucked

sachin_here: yar come on I luv gals

jen2952: ohhhhhh

sachin_here: ok then what happnd you told me there were many guys and most were strangers who ravaged you most of the time

jen2952: tomorrow I am tired now bye for now

sachin_here: jennnnnnny plssssss wait

sachin_here: hey u there

jen2952: yes tell me

sachin_here: where were u 3 days no hi no bye

jen2952: I was busy with some work

sachin_here: so tell me what happnd
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:05 AM