Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
jen2952: as soon as we were inside the ST bus there very less passengers we took a seat where obviously I was in the center. Before the bus could even started Dattu who was sitting next to the window had his hand on my skirt. He told me that “merko malum yeh tunhe yeh skirt kuy pahne hai”. I asked him why, he smiling said, “tu chati hai, mere yeh harami ka hath tere chut ko mast ungliye kare ke terko maza dene bus mein barobar”. I said shut up. In fact I really wanted the same. I was tired of getting fucked by them in the college every now and then. To be very frank I loved sex but at the same time I never thought of going for more guys in spite of guys were after me.

jen2952: I knew they both are safe and they loved and I too loved fucking by them. I got what I wanted as they finger fucked me pressed my breast and dattu made me lie on his lap and I sucked and he came in my mouth. In fact after some time Viju came near the window and I sucked him again and he too came in my mouth. I was dead tired and I slept. When I got up I was surprised as we got down at Alibaugh. I was angry with them and that too it was 12 midnight. They cooled me and again made me hot telling me they changed plan as they wanted to fuck me whole night and that and this they are sorry and also told me what the fuck I will do and go and attend that too my friends sister’s wedding. What viju told me really made me laugh. He told me, “phukat mein tere piche koi kuta tere piche laga, aur agar tera dil use pe aya to humara lund ka to vaat hi lagega”.

jen2952: We went to a hotel a nice small one. There were hardly any foods other then egg burjee and bread. I had that and was more upset after seeing them open a bottle of rum. They made me have little little little I took almost 2 pecks. Hearing there dirty talks feeling there hand all over, they even thought me how to smoke. I only realized after an hour that I was totally nude in front of them and they too were nude. Dattu was holding his cock near my mouth and told suck me. "Ohhhhh yesssss ," I moaned with the effect of rum which made me more randy. I took and greedily sucked off.

jen2952: Viju had dropped his trousers and he was standing on the bed in his boots with me on my knees in front of him, fucking my mouth. I sucked his cock with evidently un-faked hunger, jerking it one hand, licking and sucking it lasciviously, moaning like a real slut. Dattu was rubbing his cock as well as looking at us. Viju chortled, his head bent, watching me, one hand on my head, moving it steadily back and forth. "Mmm yeh Dattu aj apni rand to katrnak chus rahi yeh aur jor se jennyyyy ahhhhh jorseeeeeee!" he was moaning with pleasure.
I obeyed at once and he groaned softly, pumping his hips back and forth. His huge penis glistened between my lips.

sachin_here: ayla jena tu to sachi mast hai re, giving one hell of pleasure to them

jen2952: well u know sach that’s me when I am at my best

sachin_here: wow, will still wait for you to be my best

jen2952: Viju on the bed was fucking my face and they he laughed looking at me and pushed me onto my back on the bed. He bent over between my thighs. I spread them wide, my eyes glittering with lust. "Come on kay dek raha hai," I moaned. "Fuck me arti utarne le ahy ho" as he was teasing me. Viju chuckled and pressed his cock-head to my cunt-lips.

jen2952: He paused, bent over me on his arms. With a loud, shuddering cry, Viju flexed his buttocks and slammed his hips forward. His penis rammed into my cunt and I cried out, face twisting in agony and joy, my back arching. His cock disappeared in my flesh with much ease, as I was pretty wet. "Acha laga?" Viju snarled in my ear. "bol na jenny acha laga". "Yes!" I gasped. "Oh god yes! Acha laga raha hai, aur jor se!"
"Ye jenny Viju ka lund teri chuti mein kaisa lag raha hai"
"Acha lag raha hai Fuck me!" I shouted. "Fuck me, Viju! "
Viju flung his head back and laughed. "Dattu terko bola nat bistar pe apni jenny ko chodne mein aur maza ayega terko maza a raha yeh na, pahele bhar bistar kaise maza aya aj bhi mast maza ayege" He lifted his hips, moving his cock outward and then rammed it back in again savagely. I cried out, my face contorting, my body arching and twisting and bowing under his.

sachin_here: yeh u there

jen2952: "Ohhh jenny kay mast choot yeh tera aur le”
“Ohhhh yes!" I moaned, my breathing ragged and staccato. "Fuck me Viju -- keep fucking me aur jor se Ohhh yes! yes! Unhhh! OHHHHHHHH!"
Chortling and laughing, he-fucked my cunt as Dattu watched sipping his glass of rum and in between pouring rum from his lips to my mouth. Incredulously, I was orgasming, my body arching sharply Viju’s. As Dattu again kissed me pouring rum in my mouth, I kissed him holding him tightly, pulling his head down to mine and kissing him like a real lover. My orgasm reached a crescendo and Viju stroked furiously in and out of my cunt, making me gasp and groan. As my climax ebbed, he slowed his motions.

jen2952: "Aj to tu bhooki sherni ki tarah hai jenny tu " Dattu said in awe. Viju laughed and slid smoothly out of me and moved up to kneel over on my face, pushing his cock in my mouth, while Dattu thrust his face into my crotch. I moaned and gasped in pleasure as Dattu shoved his tongue into my cunt. I clenched his head between my legs

jen2952: Dattu was greedily lapping on my cunt, his thick tongue roving in my cunt-flesh, rippling up and down. I spread my legs wide open for him while my head rocked rapidly up and down between Viju’s thighs, my face distended with his penis. Dattu slid a finger into my slit and started masturbating me. "Mmm, Jenny ohhh ma kay chusti hai " Viju grunted. Dattu pushed Viju, “bas huwa teri lund ke hazamat karke, mera lund taras raha isko chodneko”.

jen2952: Dattu pressing my breast said " tujhe rat bar kaise masti se choodwayegi dekh liye " He took my hands on his cock and said "hi jenny mere lund ko chhoo kar dekho,kaise yeh bechara tadap raha hai tumhari choot ke liye,hai jara ise pyar se sahlao tau ise tassali mile ki ise jaldi hi tumhari choot bhi milnewali hai haiiiii plz" saying so he placed my hands on his cock. I started caressing his cock. After a few minutes of fore-play , Dattu parted my legs spread high in the air and he pushed his cock inside my cunt and Viju was standing near my face from side and he made me suck of his cock which was smeared with our love juice. Dattu inserted his cock fully in my pussy.

jen2952: He was pushing his cock slowly but rhythematically. I was also gyrating my hips in the same motion and the entire length of Dattu's cock had disappeared inside my cunt. Viju pushed his cock in my mouth as it was almost near to my throat and I was being fucked in two of my holes simultaneously. Both were stroking their cocks in slow speed. I started playing with Viju’s balls and Dattu was mauling my firm breast, and Viju despite fucking me orally, started pressing my one breast with one hand and with other hand took
hold of my ass-cheek.

sachin_here: ma kasam jenny aj meri biwi to gayi

jen2952: what

sachin_here: I will fuck her like anything, after all tere sath kuch nahi kar sakta, mere lund ko tandha wohi kar sakhti, pls carry on waiting desperately to feel that cum of both that bastards in ur fucking tight cunt baby

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:04 AM