Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
A LIVELY GIRL

A LIVELY GIRL

Well Friends I really don’t what to name this story. Ok this is just yet another sex story which off course you all will love. But I never read any story or came across anything a very different ending of two people.

I can say only that and you will come to know when you read the same

Hi Smita

I have this wonderful friend Jennifer. We never met till pretty late. Yes we did chat a lot in yahoo or MSN. I hade save our chat session and I hope you will get excited reading the same and at the end you will get sad when you read the same what life is all about.

Sachin

jen2952: hi how are you ?
sachin_here: yeh I have been waiting for you
jen2952: why
sachin_here: come on jen, from the time you told me that you like what I like just couldn’t resist knowing how you faced your brutality
jen2952: do u really want me to tell each and everything
sachin_here: come on jen don’t break ur promise we have chatting pretty long, so what’s bothering to tell the same, I could love to hear the same
jen2952: its going to cost you then

Hide Recent Messages (F3)
jen2875 is using a different version of Yahoo! Messenger. Certain features may be unavailable.

sachin_here: What ?????
sachin_here: yeh u there
jen2952: yes on a call wait
sachin_here: hello what is going to cost me
jen2875:ok I am here, but one thing sach, tell me why do guys always want to know what a gal has done and forget the cost factor I like you so tell you.
sachin_here: might be to be frank as per me, I don’t get what I want, you know that and gals get what they want, even at times even if they don’t want they still get it. Like you as you told you were also bangd and humiliated a couple of times with your known peoples. Guys like me only can dream of having sex with beautiful gals like you, so at least for me you tell me so I can dream more of you or sex or anything dear that gives me a hard one

jen2952: ahh I don’t believe that
sachin_here: ok forget that jen just tell me abt u
sachin_here: I am dying to know about you after seeing ur photo seeing you on ur cam right now, your bloddy red lips, your firm breast, your beautiful hair and see I can even see you titties from your t-shirt I am going crazy

jen2952: ahh that’s nice to know that seeing me u are going crazy
sachin_here: you look beautiful hot sexy what else u want to know, ur breast wow they are heavenly, but still u don’t showed me what’s u have hidden between ur legs to me
jen2952: come on I don’t think its any different frm what ur wife is having
sachin_here: it will be there, but your will be really special

jen2952: it’s the same, nothing else
sachin_here: why
jen2952: what why

sachin_here: ok tell me your sex saga want to hear it from you
jen2952: Ok I was always humiliated so started loving it, rather the plain loving sex I was always forced for something or the other and I couldn’t stop it too
sachin_here: ok ma’am as you say, but please tell me this incident of yours in details take your time and I have all the time in the world for you word by word strip by strip and please for me your only friend

jen2952: I was in 12th and 17 years in girls college doing my arts. Guys were constantly after me no issues. But one day it was Sunday we had extra class and this guy prakash who was after me every now and then. That day hardly there were any peoples when I reached college after church. Class was going to be at 11 and I reached at 8:30 pm. I went to my class and was just keeping my head on the table and was taking a nap. I was wearing a loose long skirt and a kurti. I felt somebody near me and it was prakash with some flowers and chocolates. Then the usual what you guys always tell u guys want friendship that this and all that stuff. I told I am not interested. He said why and all that stuff. He was trying to please me in all ways. I was about to leave from there I was surprised when he suddenly caught me and his lips was on my lips. I was shocked started to beat him on his shoulders as well as pushing him. He was strong guy and his hands were on the back of my head and his other hand on my ass pressing me more towards him. Suddenly I didn’t know what happened I stopped fighting and strange thing was going all over my body as he made me lie on the desk and still kept on kissing me. I could feel his hands on my thighs.

sachin_here: wow
sachin_here: and then
sachin_here: yeh you there
jen2952: why cant you have some patience sending it
sachin_here: ok

jen2952: I felt his hands in my skirt and I again started to push his hands. I yelled stop it. He immediately stopped kissing me and ran out. I was shocked then realized there was other person running after him, telling rukh rukh. I got up from the desk and was surprised to see our peon. He came and started yelling at me, what I am doing there and all that stuff. I showed my ID. I told him that guy was trying to molest and all that stuff. he told ha barobar flowers or chocolate ka dam wasul to karne ka tumhse us ladke ko girls college mein leke aya. I told him but he didn’t listen and went telling jo bhi bolne ka pradeep sir ko bol do. I tried to stop him he went off. I was worried as Pradeep sir was our Vice principal. The class started at 11 and by 12:30 it was over. I didn’t know what to do. Some of my close friends asked me what happened to me, I said nothing to them. I sat in the class in fact just few girls were sitting and I was sitting alone as I was afraid to go out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:02 AM