Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Dinkar took a break“ bolo jaan kaisa lag raha hai?”

“bahut achcha”

He kept on sucking and finger fucking her for 5-10 min continuously.

Dinkar has left licking her pussy and came adjacent to her and both were lying lovingly in each others arms.

They were talking about all the sex they had before teasing on another and then the main thing Dinkar got up and pulled her telling her

“Chal kutiya ban ja jaldi.” She immediately got on all four.

“Wah kya gaand hai. He slapped lightly at her bums and looked at me and winked. With his fingers still wet he inserted one in her ass hole lubricating the hole. She turned her head looking at him.

He spread her legs a little wide and spread her bum cheeks and put his tongue right on her asshole. Her whole body jolted with this. Dinkar inserted his tongue in her asshole a bit more and started the cleaning process and simultaneously his fingers were busy in roaming around inside her lovely pussy. He was living up to his promise to give her full mazza. After doing this all for a while Dinkar stopped slapped her ass a little harder and asked, “kaisa laga?”

“Bahut achcha Dinkar aab daal do jaldi please.” Dinkar slapped her ass harder and said, “Ab tu izzat mein baat karna chod aur apni randi bhasha mein baat kar tabhi chodunga tujhe.”

He slapped few more and last one was so tight smack that a cry came aloud of her mouth.“Teri gaand to laal ho gayi Deepa jaan.”

“please Dinkar apna lund daal do please chodo mujhe jaldi.” She was a bitch in heat craving for a cock only cock rock hard and Dinkar has got one.

It was enough for Dinkar and in her doggy pose he pushed his rock hard dick inside her slippery cunt which was already dripping.

“ohh yes Dinkar fuck me hard zor se please.”

“Le saali raand ma ke peeched apne teacher se chudwati hai saali le pura le.” He stared fucking her furiously also slapping her ass and pinching her boobs She was getting it all the long hard cock of Dinkar must be reaching the depth where no one else have gone so far thumping her ass backwards to meet the thrusts of this lucky bastard. The thumping sound of their fucking was so loud and clear I was going mad.

They kept on fucking for another 10-15 min and soon both were reaching the climax of their life their speed increased, their panting got louder and they both were crying aloud

“Thump thump Thump thump”

“oohh yes Dinkar you are my darling yessss.”

Dinkar grunted like hell as he mauled her body telling “Ahhhhh saaallllliiiii rrraannnddddiii cchhhhhhhhuuuuutttttt, leeeeeeee tera happppyyy birthdayyy ka chudaiiii ka paaaaannnniiiiiii.Uuuffffffffff saali kya accha lag raha hai teri chut mai zadnnnnneeeeeeeee pura mazza le aahhh ahhhh ahhhhhh le saali.”

“aahhhharrgghhhhh oohhhhh ooffffffffffahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

I was seeing this hot fucking scene and too be frank I was already wet like hell. I was not able to bear. Both Dinkar and Deepa went inside the bathroom. I didn’t know what to do. I thought of going home and just went near the bathroom the door was open I just peeped inside to which I couldn’t believe that Deepa was on her knees and she was sucking Dinkar again. I was teenage girl at that time and my excitement was building up like anything.

Dinkar looked at me and said what do I want. I told that I am going home, he stretched his hand telling me to come in and told tell your friend she is busy as she is really busy. I just came near to which his hands came on my hips and Deepa was just sucking “hmmm himmm hmmmm” as Dinkar said to her that Ria wants to go home.

I was breathing heavily feeling Dinkar’s naked body against mine and now his hands pulled me more closer to me pressing my small breast on his body from the right side. He was telling how can I leave on my best friend’s birthday and telling that his hands entered inside my skirt pressing my bare ass.

I was in no mood what to do and what not to do. I could smell the musky smell of his cock and I was stand still reluctant to leave and to stop from what he was doing. I didn’t knew when my skirt came down on the wet bathroom floor, but before I could catch the same Dinkar pulled me towards and I had my first kiss.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 09:59 AM