Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Loosing Virginity Because of My Best Friend

Loosing Virginity Because of My Best Friend

Hello Friends this yet another email from a sweet friend with her sweet wonderful experience.

Hi Smita

This is Ria married 26 years old with a 4 years old daughter. Actually I lost my virginity because of my best friend Deepa and that too to her lover.

Her name was Deepa we were like twins. Our family too knew each other. We were friends right from LKG and still we are great friends. Just telling you part of my life which started because of Deepa.

Sex was nothing new for me actually by the age of 13 we were well aversed with sex. This happened when were almost 15 years old. I and Deepa shared each and everything but one day she was late as we were going to meet someone and she was hiding something which never happened. I asked her what happened to which she denied telling me. I was angry with her and then as teens giving all promises she told me she is having sex with her tution teacher. She was very poor in Maths. I knew her tution teacher Dinkar who was married guy 32-34 years old and I couldn’t believe it. 1

We had our argument and she told she will prove it to me. It was her birthday and I was at her house. Her parents were not there. Dinkar came and seeing me he was normal. Deepa said to him something. He looked at me and knowing that I was going to watch in front of me, he removed her gown and threw in the corner. She was standing just in her bra and panty. Dinkar started kissing her all over like a mad dog with his tongue making her body wet with his saliva and squeezing her soft flesh hard making red impression here and there. She was also reciprocating in a very competitive manner and sucking his lips and cheeks and even grabbing his bums hard. Deepa unbuttoned his shirt and grabbed it out of his body and she started to undo the buckle of his pants unzipped it and started to pull it down.

She was looking a little violent in her approach. He helped her and his pants are now removed and thrown away now he is standing only in his under wear. She was on her knees he put his hand behind her head and pressed her face over his underwear almost suffocating her, when he loosened the grip a little she forced her head back a little.

She grabbed his cock between her teeth over his under wear. She has inserted both her hands behind under his underwear and squeezing his ass very hard she was teasing him by scratching the cleft of his ass by her finger nails and the way she was squeezing his butts seems like she has even inserted her finger or fingers in his asshole.

She was also continuing with her chewing of his cock over his underwear. He lowered himself down and unsnapped her bra and removed it. She broke her nibbling over his cock looked at him and in one swift motion brought down his underwear he lifted his each leg to completely remove his under wear.

Now his naked cock was knocking at her luscious lips and I was mad seeing a huge cock in front of me. I didn’t know what happened I was going mad sitting and seeing the stuff.

“Wah ssali Deepa tune mujhe bahut mazza diya aaj to main bhi tujhe aisa hi mazza doonga.” “Ahhhhhhhh saali kya jawani hai teri Deepa.Maaza aayega tujhe tere dost ke samne chodne jaan, badi katil jawani hai teri” She kept on sucking him for 2-3 min and the way she was using her hands over his ass asshole and his balls it was too much for him and he grabbed her head with hands and with volcanic jerks came in her mouth. She started to remove her mouth but her head was strongly held steady by him and he made sure that not a drop of his sticky cum is wasted outside.

She has to gobble down all his sperm. When he was assured that his cum is all inside her mouth he made her stand and grabbed her body and kissed her full and inserted his tongue in her mouth. Their French kissing was going for long and I was sure that they wanted to finish every drop of the cum before starting another action.

Dinkar was totally naked, his body was looking truly impressive, this tremendous structure at this age and with a cock like this he can get as many women as he likes but Deepa has dried his cock no one can believe if they don’t see this.

Deepa was standing in his embrace only in her panties her firm round boobs were being mauled by Dinkar and they were kissing passionately and their hands were roaming over each other’s bodies. Dinkar's cock was beginning to grow again and soon it was solid hard and knocking on the panties right over her pussy. He made her lie down on the bed.

“Happy birthday Deepa I am going to fuck you today and on your every birthday sweetheart”

Dinkar pulled down her panties and said “Taang chaudi kar” She obediently spread her legs wide. Dinkar knelt down between her legs and placed his tongue on the opening. She jerked by the sudden unexpected assault by tongue and looked questioningly at him.

“Bus let kar mazza le aur apne dost ko dekhe maza ane de, tune mujhe zitna mazza diya hai usse double mazza doonga.” He again started licking her pussy lips also using his fingers to spread her wet lips, her clean wet lips. Her arousal was beyond control and her state was evident that she is getting her cunt sucked really good. He was expertly using his tongue like a dog and she was surely a bitch in heat. “Ohh Dinkar aaahhhhh”.

She shrieked aloud and put her both hands over his head. She was thumping her ass upward to let his tongue a deeper access of her cunt. He has made his fingers wet with her cunt juices and inserted his finger in her ass. “ohh Dinkar ohh plz do it fast aahhrgggg ohhh.”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 09:58 AM