Adultery My mom losing her modesty
[Image: images-24.jpg]
" Do you want to fuck my mom". I confronted Ashu after college. Ashu said nothing just gave me a naughty smile we both sat on his bike he rode us to our secret spot near college, our college was out of the city limits, and the secret spot was a clearing covered by trees.

I can't control it anymore. "I saw your throat fucking Patel ma'am fantasizing about my mom. 

Ashu- Even your dick stood up in the morning when you saw her nude. Do you also want to fuck her?

Me- I want to see her getting fucked by you first.

Ashu- OK, then call me Daddy, I am your dad from today.

Now get up and remove your pants daddy wants to see your tiny cock.
Me- "Here, someone will see"

Ashu- no one comes here, open your pants
I unbuttoned my pants, and loose cotton pants fell off, I pulled my blue underwear up to my knees.

Ashu- "You call it a cock, you dumb son of a bitch, now I understand she must be unsatisfied with your father.
She needs the dick of a real man like me. He pulled his pants to a side and pulled his dick out. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His 11-inch cobra sprang out.
[Image: images-26.jpg]

It was long, thick and hard. I put my hands on it and began pulling his shaft up and down. 

Ashu - Take off your undies completely. 

I pulled my underwear to my feet and stepped out of it. Ashu grabbed it and threw it into the bushes.

" Now turn" ashu commanded 
I turned my fat, fair-ass cheeks in front of him. Suddenly I felt a whack on one of my ass cheeks. "Ash", a soft moan escaped from my lips. Ashu spanked them until they turned red. 

Suddenly I received a phone call from my mom, enquiring why I was late.

Ashu put his dick inside his pants. I wore my pants without any undies.

" From today, you don't need any underwear, don't wear them". Ashu ordered.
 He also asked me not to zip my pants and always unzip them when he is around.

We both sat on his motorcycle and he dropped me home. My ass was paining due to the spanking. I have submitted him fully, and now I want him to make my mom submit to him.

At night, I saw my mom's ass through her nighty and masturbated to it imagining it getting drilled by Ashu's huge fat cock. Suddenly, I saw Mom's phone beep. I unlocked it as I knew the password. Ashu has sent a series of messages asking for forgiveness for today's morning incident. (Me and Ashu catching her nude. The latest one was also from Ashu. He wrote. "I don't trust you, Auntie, you must forgive me in person. I am arriving with you to meet you tomorrow.

Ashu showed up in the afternoon. He has strictly instructed me to stay in my bedroom as he has private affairs with my mom.

My mom opened the door in a red saree with a sleeveless blouse.

[Image: 20231027-002849.jpg]

Ashu came inside the drawing room and Mom closed the door. Coming inside he removed his shirt and pants and stood naked flashing his dick to my mom. 
[Image: images-28.jpg]

My mom shrieked, "What kind of behavior is this."
Ashu said " I saw you without clothes yesterday, you saw me today. Now our scores are settled."  While saying this Ashu held his thick cock in his left hand pointing towards my mom. 

Mom said- "there's no need to do this" while putting his face to the other side.

"Now, please wear your clothes back,"  mom requested. 

Ashu put on his shirt and pants, and they both sat chatting on the sofa. After a few moments, I peeked to see Ashu had his right hand on Mom's groin area, directly above her pussy. He was patting her pussy above her saree.
[+] 2 users Like richadas's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My mom losing her modesty - by richadas - 13-10-2023, 02:34 PM
RE: My mom's sluttiness... - by richadas - 17-10-2023, 08:17 AM
RE: My mom's slutty adventures, (as seen and described by son) - by richadas - 27-10-2023, 01:54 AM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by Rohiitt - 04-11-2023, 11:23 PM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by richadas - 10-11-2023, 10:56 PM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by veenaimo - 13-11-2023, 08:09 PM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by richadas - 16-11-2023, 09:46 AM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by Lumberjack95 - 16-11-2023, 10:03 AM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by Lousy1995 - 16-11-2023, 10:59 PM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by Mampi - 18-11-2023, 09:29 AM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by richadas - 23-11-2023, 12:09 AM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by Manju roy - 23-11-2023, 10:18 AM
RE: My mom losing his modesty - by PAATROW - 28-12-2023, 12:50 AM