Adultery Misha's Enchanted Journey: Love and Hope for the slummers in Jpatal
Update 

On a Sunday, Misha and Nyk set off for a shopping trip to buy some school supplies for Nyk. Misha was dressed in tight jeans and a loose silk sports-style t-shirt.

The t-shirt made it quite clear how generously endowed she was. She noticed that the tuk-tuk driver was surreptitiously eyeing her ample boobs through the rearview mirror. She had a trick up her sleeve and pulled Nyk onto her lap to shield her from his gaze.

The driver tried to strike up a conversation with her.

"Madam, I haven't seen you around this area before."

Misha didn't want to chat much with him or reveal that she was relatively new to this part of town.

"Are you from here?" she countered.

"No, Madam. I live in Jaipesh, near the slum," he replied.

Misha casually replied, "Ah, that explains it," and pretended to be engrossed in her mobile phone.

"Please stop here," Misha requested.

"Madam, you can take my number and call me when you and the kid are ready to head back home," he suggested, his eyes roaming up and down her figure greedily. A understood that it wasn't really about her – it was just the nature of the town.

"No, thanks, Bhaiya. My husband will come to pick us up," she said.

It seemed his hopes were dashed, and his face darkened. He had wanted another glimpse of her attractive figure. In this small town, they didn't often see such an alluring body in real life; it was usually just in the movies.

Misha took Nyk's hand and hurried into the shopping mall to avoid the driver's unwelcome attention.

Misha rarely ventured into town for shopping. It was usually Sulekha who took care of buying household items. In Mumbai, they had plenty of opportunities for shopping, including online options. Misha was a tidy person and used to buy new dresses every month while they were in Mumbai.

Now, when she looked at her wardrobe, she couldn't help but feel that her dresses had become outdated. She realized that in this town, there weren't many good shops for buying new clothes. Online shopping wasn't very practical here either, as many courier services were hesitant to make deliveries to such a remote location. Plus, not many people in the area were accustomed to online purchases.

As she made her way to the main shopping mall, Misha noticed several shops with modern and stylish dresses.

"I guess I haven't quite grasped this town correctly," she thought. "There are more shops and clothing options than I initially thought. Did I underestimate the town?" she mused with a small smile.

On the other hand, Rukesh wasn't a fan of going shopping, even on weekends. He preferred staying at home, reading books, or watching cricket matches. Misha had asked him many times to accompany her on shopping, especially to buy new clothes since she hadn't purchased any since they moved from Mumbai. His response was usually to go with Sulekha.

However, Misha didn't like the idea of going shopping with her servant, especially for her own clothes. Since this place was new to her, she thought that going shopping without her husband might lead to some complications. Besides, she knew that Rukesh wasn't particularly fashion-savvy.

The shopping mall street was bustling with people talking and moving from place to place. It was crowded, but it wasn't hard for passersby, especially the hungry men, to notice how hot this lady looked, especially as she was accompanied by her child.

Misha herself felt as if every man's eyes were on her swaying ass and big breast, accentuated by her tight denim and silk t-shirt. It was the first time she felt somewhat uncomfortable wearing such tight denim and a silk t-shirt that highlighted her curves.

Misha thought that wearing a kurti might be a good idea to at least cover her breasts with a shawl. As she walked down the street, she felt completely vulnerable and noticed that the hungry men and shoppers were undressing her with their eyes.

She managed to reach the shopping mall quickly, where Nyk was busy choosing books and pencils for himself. As she waited, she took a moment to look around and realized that there were many more shops in the mall than she had initially thought.

"Hmm, it's a bigger place than I imagined," she murmured to herself.

After they purchased Nyk's stationery items, they left the shop. Misha was surprised to find that there were many more shops in the mall, all of them offering new clothes ranging from conservative to the latest fashion.

"Come, come, new fashions at low prices!" shouted the shoppers. Misha decided to visit one shop close to the stationary store.

The shop wasn't very large, but it had a variety of modern clothing. It was staffed by a few women and an older man who appeared to be the owner. He quickly assessed Misha's figure and greeted her with a smile.

Misha sensed that the smile was not entirely friendly but rather a sly grin as he carefully observed her figure. Not wanting to cause a scene, especially with the presence of the female sales agents, she decided to play along.

"Madam, what are you looking for? We have many new dresses," he said.

Misha offered a faint smile. "Yes, I'm looking for some new clothes."

The man continued, "For what type of occasion, madam? I can tell you have a high professional look. You must be seeking professional attire."

Misha replied with a touch of irritation, "Nothing special, I'm just browsing." 

In Mumbai, she was accustomed to freely choosing what she wanted. However, her first experience shopping in this unfamiliar town was less pleasant. This older man seemed to be overly attentive to her, and it made her uncomfortable.
[+] 4 users Like jobut's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Akarsha's Enchanted Journey: Love and Hope for the slummers - by jobut - 26-10-2023, 05:21 PM