Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Question 
Sorry for late update this time guyss..
I was busy in an important work. But now story will get updated in every two days. Thanks for keeping patience regarding my story.

Story Continues from its last part :

I always witnessed their sex activities during night, but that day uncle was very horny in early morning. Each and every day he needed a woman for pleasuring himself. Last night he had two milfs in his flat and now today, he is having my mother. I was okay with the fact that mom needed a man in her life who took care of her mentally and physically after divorce. I was also accepting Gajendra uncle slowly but I never seemed this man will become womaniser. Three MILFS he was handling those days and one of them of my innocent mom who had blindly trusted him.

I was in the garden area pouring water to the plants as I forgot to pour in the early morning due to such sexual incidents. Suddenly I got a view of the sofa room from there and saw Mom's bedroom door was opened. I quickly poured water to all plants and rushed towards the sofa room. As I entered in the room I saw mom was sitting on the sofa and talking to Uncle. She was in her sleeveless white maxi exposing her enormous cleavage and little flesh of her milky boobs. Her hair was tied like a bun. Uncle was in his T-Shirt and half pant. Through mom's and uncle's face I can clearly understood They both had very intense sex. Both were seeming exhausted to me. They didn't noticed me when I entered the sofa hall. I saw the time , it was 12 noon.

They had sex for more than 4 hours that morning. I was amazed with the sexual stamena of Gajendra uncle. Last night he had sex with two ladies as per my interpretation and now 4 hours sex with my mother. He was Gem of a person in the field of sex.

I went near them. Uncle saw me and said -"Hey my boy...where were you ?"
I didn't looked at him and said to my mom -"Mom, some plants are getting dry, they needed more care"
Mom -"Yes beta, I saw them too. Will do something regarding them soon."
Uncle then asked me -"You had your breakfast properly beta ?"
I said in my mind "See the time first you stupid man. It's 12noon. Time for having lunch and you are asking me about breakfast."
I didn't say anything to him and just nodded my head symbolising "Yes" .
After that I asked mom -"What about lunch mom?"
Mom said -"Sorry dear, Today I don't want to prepare lunch, and it's late too to start preparing for lunch."
I -"Then?"
Mom smiled and replied -"Go for Swiggy or Zomato beta."
Uncle then said -"Wait beta, I will pay for the lunch."
Mom -"Ok then . Let uncle order and pay for it. Just say what you want to eat ?"
I said -"Anything whatever you like , order for me too."
Mom -"Hey...not like that dear. Say clearly to uncle whatever you want to eat in lunch."
I didn't want to tell him but mom's words forced me to tell him.
I said that I will like to eat Fried rice and paneer kadahi. Mom too ordered the same. Uncle what ordered for himself I didn't know. Then after ordering the food uncle asked mom -"Like to have coffee until lunch come?"
Mom smiled and said -"Why not."

Then mom stood up. I thought she must go to the kitchen to make coffee but to my surprise, mom went near uncle and sat on his lap. With both of her legs on either side of his waist. She sat in such a way  that her boobs were I front of uncle's face. Uncle then turned his face towards me and smiled . I was blank seeing her doing that infront of me. She has removed her all shyness barriers and within a moment she pushed uncle's face in between her boobs and uncle's face got buried in between that flesh.
I was shocked. My mind said "4 hours continuous sex wasn't enough for them that they again started here and and that too infront of me. Crazy people." But instead of leaving them alone I gathered some courage sat on the sofa and started watching them. Mom then took out her left boob from her maxi. Uncle then again turned his face towards me and said -"That's my coffee beta." Then he started feasting on her nipples like a wild lion. I was getting aroused watching them like that.  Mom knew that I am aware of their such activities but she never did such activity infront of me to this level. She was against it. But that day...uffff.... I was shocked...
That time I forgot how much anger I had over uncle. Only I was enjoying their acts. They were kissing and cuddling infront of me in the same position.

Then after half an hour our door bell rang. Hearing to that uncle and mom left each other. Mom aparted herself from uncle's lap and told me to see who has came while adjusting her clothes. I went and opened the door. It was delivery boy who came with our order. I received the food and then closed the door.
Mom took that food and went to kitchen to serve it in plates for all of us. I and uncle sat on the dining table. I wasn't looking at uncle's face. But he was staring at me. My hunger had gone watching such scene few minutes ago infront of my eyes.

Around 1 PM we all  started having lunch. While having lunch I can see uncle's eyes  travelling over my mom's cleavage and armpits. He was giving her erotic smile to which mom was replying with the same.
My mom was becoming shameless day by day too. She was making herself free from any hesitations regarding my presence among them. I finished my lunch quickly and went to sit on sofa.
Suddenly I heard uncle's phone rang. He took out his phone from his shirt's pocket and the moment he saw the screen his face became irritated and a little scared too.
He cut the call and put it back into his pocket.
Mom asked -"Whose call was that ?"
Uncle -"Scam callers."

After 2 minutes, his phone rang again . His pace of chewing the food was reduced and his face was sweating hearing that ring.
He then again took out his phone and stood up from the dining table and went to the garden area to talk. I saw mom was busy in having lunch, so as per my curiosity I too went behind him with slow steps and stopped near the garden area door. I saw he was talking to someone adjacent to the door facing his back towards me. My ears focused on his voice and I heard the one sided conversation as I was unable to hear the voice of that person on other side of the call.

Uncle said these lines while talking over the phone :
"Hello sir."
"No sir..No No...I will never dare to do that sir"
"But sir I never disobeyed you..why are you angry over me?"
"Please sir...give me one more chance..."
"Never...Never...I will find the root of this problem.."
"Yeah...yeah... I were with them..."
"Yeah sir... offcourse....She is with me"
"Yeah...she was too"
"Ok sir...I will be more careful.."
"Ok sir..thanks...bye"

Then before he would turned his face towards the door I ran inside and sat on the sofa. Mom turned her face and saw me running.
She asked -"What happened? Why you ran so fast ?"
I replied -"Nothing mom. I seemed my phone was ringing, but it was not."
Mom then again started having lunch. By then uncle too came inside the room and went near dining table and sat on his chair. He was sweating heavily.
Mom asked him -"What happened dear? Why are so looking so much stressed?"
Uncle with making himself look normal replied -"Stressed ? Who stressed? I am okay dear."
Mom - "You are sweating heavily..and your face looked stressed..that's why I asked"
Uncle -"No dear..I am okay. Here network doesn't work properly so I went outside to talk over my phone. There is hot outside which made me sweat this much."
Mom then smiled and said -"Not that much as much I had saw you in my room"
Uncle then laughed and mom too.
Uncle said -"Your room's environment is much hotter than outside dear... that's why I sweat much there."
Mom laughed loudly. Their erotic conversation attracting my attention towards their words. But then they started having lunch again.

Through uncle's replies over the call it was easily interpreted that the other side of the call was a man as he was continuously saying "Sir...Sir". But who was he. I was sensing something big must be happening these days that I am not clearly seeing. After they had lunch uncle came near me to sit but I stood up and went to my room. I had started hating him like the early days I did. In my perception he was just a womaniser nothing else.

After few minutes I saw from my room that he was leaving to his flat. Before leaving I saw him and my mom kissing passionately at the sofa's room's door. They locked their lips for around 3-4 minutes and then he left.
Then I came out of my room . I saw mom was proceeding towards her bedroom. I asked her -"Will uncle come tonight again ?"
Mom -"Why ? Do you want him to visit always here ?" Saying this mom laughed.
I -"Just asking mom"
Mom -"He didn't tell anything regarding this beta."
Then she went to her room. She was behaving in a normal manner with me. She has no shame that she exposed herself with her own will infront of me that day. 
I too came in my room again and sat on the chair. Everyday a new series of questions got raised in my mind. Uncle must be hiding something from my mom and me.
Few days ago , during night,  while mom and he were busy in making love in my house that day also someone called him to which he got scared and today again the same incident happened during lunch.
What's the matter behind this? I was analysing all these things sitting there. But I was certain on decision that this man should be exposed infront every woman he is enjoying with. I had already informed Sonam aunty's husband about her and Gajendra's relation. And now I am focusing on Shubhangi aunty's husband. But how to contact her husband is still a problem for me.
That night mom baked cupcakes . I thought she must baked this for uncle but that night uncle didn't come to us. And thank to the god that mom didn't send me with that cupcakes to deliver him at his flat during dinner.
Next few days went normal. Sonam aunty made a habit of visiting my house daily during daytime and have gossips with my mom till Evening. One day Shubhangi aunty too joined her and they both came to my house for passing their time along with my mom. Both ladies have same personality like my mom. And their dressing sense too matched with that of my mom.
But Uncle didn't visited our house, neither I saw him at his balcony nor in his Apartment campus or in colony. But his calls were coming over my mom's phone everyday. 8 days went, I hadn't saw uncle. I asked mom why uncle is not coming these days to our house , she said he is not here. He is with his family in Lucknow and will return after few days.
But the biggest reason to my worry was Sonam aunty's husband call. Neither he was calling me nor receiving my calls. I thought after getting knowledge of his wife's affair he will come here or tell his wife to leave Delhi and stay with him. But nothing happened liked that. And now he was not even calling and receiving my calls. I then realised  that such careless husband deserves a cheating wife like Sonam.

That day evening, I was in my room when I heard someone called over my mom's phone. Her phone was on sofa table and she was in kitchen . She told me to see who is calling. I picked up the phone and saw Shubhangi aunty's number . I told mom that Shubhangi aunty is calling her. But till then call was disconnected. I then sat on the sofa and switched ON the TV.
Within few minutes after completing the kitchen stuffs mom came and called her back but she didn't receive. Mom tried 2-3 times but she didn't receive.

After one hour around 7 PM our door bell rang. I went to open it and was shocked to see Shubhangi aunty with wounded Gajendra uncle. She was holding him with both of her hands. His hands over her shoulders. Gajendra uncle had plastered over his head and to which a little blood was visible. His face was little damaged too with several 2-3 small cuts.
I shouted loudly -"Mom..Come fast..."
Hearing my loud voice mom who was in her room came to me . She too saw Uncle's wounded face. She too got shocked with her eyes got widened.
By then Shubhangi aunty carried Uncle inside to our house and let him lie on the sofa. Mom was shocked and with little teary eyes he asked her -"What happened to him mam ? What happened to him ? What is this ?"
Shubhangi aunty was tearful too. I got worried watching him in such a situation. Mom then sat on the floor adjacent to uncle's face and asked him -"What happened Gajendra ji? Please tell me...how this happened...?" The love for Uncle was clearly visible in my mom's shivering voice.
Gajendra Uncle smiled and said -"Don't cry Sreerupa ji. I am fine."
Then mom turned her face towards Shubhangi aunty and asked her -"How this happened mam ? Where you found him like this ?"

Aunty replied -"I went to the market around 4PM. I saw Gajendra ji proceeding towards your colony. We just say "Hello" to each other. Then I went ahead. While returning I saw there was little crowd at the same place from where he greeted me Hello. I got curious to know why people gathered like this in this COVID situation. When I entered the crowd I saw Gajendra ji lying at the middle of the gathering unconscious, blood was coming out of from his head. I got shocked too seeing him like that. I took out my phone to call Ambulance but then one of the person told me he had already called the Ambulance. Then I and 2 more people from that crowd took him to the hospital . I called over your number to inform you this as he lives in your neighborhood. But you didn't received . Then after I got engaged in medicines , payment and all . After half an hour he got conciousness. I asked doctor how is he , then doctor said he is fine. His head got hitten by some hard  thing which made the upper layer of his skin teared and due to pain he got unconsciousness. And blood came out. But there was no clot seen inside . Then we came here. He told me to drop him at your house instead of his flat. I told him to stay with me but he wanted to stay with you here."

Hearing all this I and mom were very much upset and shocked.
I asked uncle -"How your head got hitten uncle ? Has something dropped at your head or someone did that ?"
Uncle replied -"I was not sure beta how it happened. I was just saying Hello to Shubhangi mam , suddenly I felt something huge got dropped over my head from my behind. The pain was so severe that after that moment I got blanked and nothing I remember. When I got conciousness I was in hospital as Shubhangi mam told you".

To be continued...

Next update coming soon...

Give reviews regards this part guyss....
[+] 9 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 25-10-2023, 03:04 PM