Adultery Misha's Enchanted Journey: Love and Hope for the slummers in Jpatal
Update 03.1

Sulekha arrived with a group of women from the slum to meet Misha. Their mission was to kickstart a small business venture that would empower their families. Being familiar with Misha, they urged Sulekha to introduce them to her. They had become friends through Sulekha's visits to Misha's home. 

Misha listened attentively to their stories, and it was evident that these women were in desperate need of a source of income to provide for their children. They shared stories about their husbands' behavior and how they squandered their earnings during the day by drinking alcohol. These men often failed to provide enough money to feed their families and were prone to abusing their wives.

One of the women spoke up, saying, "Sulekha told us about you, madam, and we saw the wonderful help you provided by establishing a computer lab at the school near the slum. Sulekha also informed us about a program you conducted for town's school students to sharp their skills. That's why we thought to discuss this with you and seek your assistance, madam. Finding work in the slum is difficult, and people in the town have misconceptions about us, assuming that slum residents are thieves."

Misha recognized how her projects had made a positive impact in the old town. She discreetly recorded their statements on her mobile phone, understanding that AIS primarily supported children's programs in the town.

She reassured the women, saying, "I understand your concerns. Currently, our organization focuses on supporting children because we are new to Navi Mumbai. The program for women was possible due to special funding. However, the organization won't fund another program specifically for women. But don't worry. I will speak with them, and I promise you that I will find a way to assist all of you."
As Misha looked at the hopeful smiles on the faces of the women, she felt determined to make a difference in their lives.

Misha had been making earnest efforts to persuade the AIS management to provide assistance for the women in need. But they weren't very keen on the idea, as they were focused on launching projects for children in the area. They had received numerous requests and commendations from local schools and children's houses for their kids' programs.

Misha knew this was partly because her initial plans had centered around children's programs, which had earned them accreditation. She felt she had limited room to push for a change, especially as her office had recently planned children's programs.

A month had gone by, and Misha was at the garden with her son.

"Madam, what about my friends' request?" Sulekha inquired.

"Unfortunately, we can't get direct support for them right now because we've already planned programs for children," Misha explained. "But I've asked if they can help me find a sponsor for this program. I'll check with them again."

Sulekha expressed her concerns, saying, "They ask me every day, madam. I got a job thanks to you and Rukesh sir, but my friends and many women in the slum are struggling without any work, and they're just wasting their time."

"Can you get my phone, Sulekha?" Misha a asked.

She dialed Mr. Ankash's number.

"Good evening, Misha."

"Good evening, sir. I called to see if there's any news about the case with those ladies," Misha inquired.

"They keep asking for help," she added.

"Yes, Misha , but AIS won't support this because they've organized a big event for kids and women in Chennai. So, they won't allocate funds for this. However, I've talked to one of my personal contacts. He said he'll find a good sponsor for us. I'll check and let you know."

The call ended, but Misha couldn't help but feel a deep commitment to help these women. Rejecting the project from AIS had left her feeling desperate. She didn't want to admit to her employee, Sulekha, that she couldn't find a solution.

Misha was a proud woman who had earned the town's admiration slowly through her hard work to improve the lives of the less fortunate. Now, her pride was on the line in front of her servant.
She thought that saying "no" to the slum ladies might be seen as a weakness on her part.
[+] 2 users Like jobut's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Akarsha's Enchanted Journey: Love and Hope for the slummers - by jobut - 23-10-2023, 10:33 AM