Adultery Misha's Enchanted Journey: Love and Hope for the slummers in Jpatal
After a few months of settling into their new home, Misha penned a letter to the AIS management detailing the social issues in their quaint town. Recognizing the need for expansion, the management decided to establish a new office in Japatal and launch some small-scale programs. The office was modest, housing only four employees besides Misha

AIS attempted to attract volunteers through print and social media advertisements, but the young people in town were preoccupied with their own pressing issues, overshadowing common social concerns.

Nonetheless, thanks to the success of past projects led by Misha and her team, AIS had gained some recognition among the town's inhabitants. Misha had successfully executed projects such as setting up a computer lab for a local school, establishing a new library, and conducting awareness programs on education, and child abuse.

Undoubtedly, the town harbored corruption, drug and human trafficking, child labor, and various forms of abuse. Groups engaged in such illicit activities closely watched these awareness programs. While they hadn't posed a direct threat thus far, some among them feared that these programs might eventually jeopardize their illegal enterprises.

Misha hung up the call with her country head, Mr. Aknash, and then her personal phone rang.

"How are you, baby?" Misha inquired.

"All is fine. How are you and Nyk?" Rukesh responded.

"We're fine, but I'm missing you terribly."

"I know, Misha , and I'm really sorry. I talked to the boss. Maybe I can return in 2 to 3 months."

"It's been so long, Rukesh. Can't you come for a vacation, even just for a week?" Misha's voice carried a hint of sadness.

"I spoke with the boss, but there's no update yet. I'll try to come to you soon, baby."

"How's Nyk? Is he at school?"

"He's alright. Sulekha picks him up from school and takes care of him until I get back home."

"That's a relief."

"Baby, I have a meeting now. I'll call you later."

The call ended.

Rukesh had to travel to Egypt for a training program. The Navi Mumbai district committee decided to send him for this training.
[+] 3 users Like jobut's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Akarsha's Enchanted Journey: Love and Hope for the slummers - by jobut - 13-10-2023, 08:19 AM