Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
banana

Mom's accident

Thing has been changed throughout my whole life since I was 18. My dad died and I was left with my mom and sis. My sister is in the university and it leaves mom and me. Well money was no a problem and so was girls! My mom was 37 years old still very attractive and she well maintain her body and look. We live in a big house with swimming pool, steam room and etc... 

Soon thing has changed my mind and mom and I got closer. We were very open to each another. I would give a massage sometimes to get rid of her neck pain and get a glimpse of her cleavage. She usually dresses full and when I could get a glimpse of her thigh, cleavage, it gives me a hard on.

In November 95 she got a minor accident while driving (yes! She drinks sometimes). Bruises were found on her right thigh and hand and partially on her stomach. The doctor has advise her to not to walk very often and lay on the bed. The doctor has also informed her that since she was in medication, she would feel sleepy and weak. She was also was being instructed to wear loose clothes. 

Lucky for me I was in college break. Well since the only loose clothes she has was her nightie. This was my change to be a "good caring" son. 

When we reached home, I carried her to the bathroom since she was still in hospital clothes. I offered her to change her clothes......she denied and was embarrassed however she was in pain as well. 

A minute or two later she called me. Yes!!! I was about to witness heaven. She warns me to keep this between us as I began to undo her button. She was embarrassed and I told her I love her a lot and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. She smiled. This was my great change so I told her that I’ll clean her since there is medicine smell. As soon as I finished undid the entire button, I dropped her clothes. Mannnn! She was excellent with bra and white panties. Of course I had my hard on and I have well planned to hide it from her view.

She complained her legs were hurting. I apologized and made her sit on the toilet bowl. As I went to unbuckle her bra, she protested. Ryan...."could we like do this later.... I mean it’s only my hand and leg, you don't need to take off my bra". 

I was shocked and thought for a moment. How can I make a mistake like this! It only her hand was injured not her breast. I just made a story and said that I wanted to make sure that I made a clean job since she is my beloved my mom. She smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I then said that I need to take off her panties since the bruises very close to her crotch. 

She thought for a moment.....then she said "I guess you're right...I’m sorry Ryan, would you mind taking off for me...I’m beginning to feel weak." well I know her conscious were still active and I better not do anything funny. As I tried to pull she screams in pain and I stopped. So I decided I did not want to pull directly since it will brush toward the side of her leg. I informed her that I’ll have to do it gentle and slowly and may have to apply pressure on certain area of her private part. This time she was really red and embarrassed. And she said "Ryan... Just take off my bra first and clean my body first and then my....panties. I'm sorry Ryan.

Bingo! I get to see her breast first. I remove her bra and I almost came when her nipple pointed at me. I quickly brought a chair to sit in front of her. I started to wet a cloth and began to rub on her body. She cried as I rubbed. I've told her not to worry or embarrassed since I’ll take care of her in any circumstances. And I said "mom... Just close your eye and I’ll clean you off." she then said “son why don't you lay me down on the bed so it will be easier for Me." her breast crushed to my mouth as I lifted her. "Sorry mom!" I tried to speak within her trapped breast.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-06-2019, 07:53 PM