Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
high flying airhostess part 2
 I was pulled to my feet and taken through a door, but not the one I had entered from.
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-I7xakovLCY.jpeg]
I found myself in a long corridor full of doors. The guard that had me open one and shoved me inside, where I remained, all alone.
The room was square and tiny, probably only about eight-by-eight feet. The floor was stone and cold, with the walls being much the same. There was nothing to do, except for think about the mysteries of the future. I was no longer in control of my own life; I was going to spend the rest of my days making someone else happy, with my own happiness completely irrelevant. It made me sad to think of it, but I had to accept it. I had seen slaves get punished, and I certainly never wanted to get punished.
I wasn’t waiting for very long, probably only about forty minutes. It felt like a lifetime, so regardless of the situation . A man walked in with a bag .
“Hello, I am here to inform you that the paper work is now complete and you are now officially a slave. Congratulations .
then she tied me up with my hands tied to the ceiling , a position id grow to familiar with .
then he started whipping me , 

[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-fNJdTRYS7p.png]
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-unwsZ8KD1w.png]
after some time he wrote my pain score down on a book and then he untied me and fucked me from the back
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-h2fXAUXMu6.png]

this was followed by a fuck from the side

[Image: 3459106_15_o.jpg]
and a missionary 
[Image: 1685286483_sexuria.net_b10320.jpg]
he then gave me points on how much dick i could take and how tight i was
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: high flying airhostess part 2 - by masterblaster1405 - 12-10-2023, 09:46 PM