Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)

Chapter 17 (continued)

Husband

After listening to all the options that the private detective outlined all it did was increase my distress. None of the options were of any relief for me. They bordered from the bad to the very worst. I could never ever contemplate to pretend to not know what was happening. To let the adulterous lovers to have their fill of what must be delightful sexual pleasure for them while all it meant was misery for me.  Worse still if they get to know that I am choosing to let them get away with it they would surely become bolder and won’t even bother to hide the evidence of their immoral fornication. They wouldn’t feel the need to go for their tryst elsewhere. They would do it in my own home and won’t bother to hide the evidence of that. I may come home to a stained, unkempt bed indicating that they had a strenuous sexual romp a while ago in my absence. Knowing that I was not going to do anything about it Vikram would take pleasure in leaving signs for me to find on how much he had enjoyed my wife. There would be teeth marks on her breasts, bruised lips showing the passion of their kisses. I have to tolerate all this torture just for what? That he would eventually tire of my wife and leave her for his new conquest? I would then get back my wife .. a woman who had been thoroughly used for his pleasure? How can I then live normally with her as if nothing had happened? How can I kiss my wife knowing that those lips had been locked on his lips, worse still on his cock many, many, times? Even sex with my wife after that would be demeaning and disgusting for me. I won’t even be able to enjoy oral sex with my wife. Every time she blows me my mind would be put off thinking of how many times she must have done this for him and with much more desire. I could never make myself give that sort of pleasure to my wife knowing that her vagina had been plumbed many times by his manhood. I had felt so much of anger when Manohara had suggested this as a last option for me on that day. But after he had gone I tried to still my mind and try and consider this as an option for the sake of preventing my family from breaking up and also to prevent the ridicule that would come my way if it becomes known that the reason for the divorce was that my wife wanted sexual pleasure from another man. It would bring to question in other people’s mind about my own manhood. It But, I just couldn’t come to terms of accepting that option. I would rather face the humiliation of questions being raised of my manhood than confirming it by choosing not to do anything about it. I would have to contemplate the break up of my family if I want to retain any iota of self-respect and honour. One thing though, from the conversation with the private detective, he had more or less indicated that the changes in my wife that I had observed were warning signs of a woman who was already engaging in or was thinking of engaging in adultery.

A few days after that, just when I was getting ready to leave for office Bavani spoke to me. “Listen dear, my college mate’s elder sister is coming here to meet me today.”

I turned and looked at her and asked,” Your college mate’s sister? Who is that?”

“Remember long ago, at the time of our wedding I told you about my close friend Vitha, this is her elder sister Girja and she is coming to see me.”

She could have told me that, she had introduced many of her friends to me but I can’t remember now. Afterall it is almost six years now since the wedding. “I’ve heard of Vithya, Girija .. what type of names are these Vitha, Girja?”

“Those are Kannada names they are from Karnataka.”

When I heard Karnataka the first thing that came to my mind was that Vikram was working in Bengaluru. “Where exactly in Karnataka is your friend’s sister staying?”

Her answer was what that put me immediately on alert. “She stays in Bengaluru.” Isn’t that where the rogue Vikram, conceived by his mother by a house guest, also lives? Could they both know each other? It’s such a big city so if this Girja was indeed her college mate’s sister then it was unlikely that they knew each other. Afterall Bavani had set eyes on Vikram for the first time only at the wedding. So her circle of friends are unlikely to be the same as Vikram’s circle of friends but I’ve been so disturbed by that scoundrel that I was pushed to the situation where I suspected everything.

“When is she coming here?”

“Actually, anytime now. It is even possible you may be able to meet her before you go to work.”

“Why didn’t you mention anything about this to me before?” I was cross questioning my wife as if she was an accused at a trial. In a way she was in a trial, a trial to prove she was not committing adultery and betraying me.

“It was a surprise to me too. She only just suddenly called me while you were taking your shower.”

While I had got ready my wife was also getting my son ready for school. We all sat together at the dining table to have our breakfast. As usual my son didn’t want to eat his breakfast properly and Bavani had to cajole him to get him to eat. Finally, we got ready to leave. I usually drop my son off at school before going to my office. The arrangement was someone else drops him back home after school which finishes much earlier than the time I return from work. Exactly at the time as we all got out of our front door a call taxi came and stopped in front of my main gate. A woman dressed very stylishly in a saree with shoulder length hair got out from the car. On looking at us a very bright smile appeared on her face.

“Hi, Bavani darling, it’s been so long .. it’s so good to see you.” She quickly came to where we were and hugged Bavani in a close embrace. There was a happy smile on my wife’s face too. All indications were that they were close friends who were meeting after a long time. Their affection for each other and their closeness seemed genuine. Maybe I was wrong in thinking she had anything to do with Vikram. He had unsettled me so much that I had been rendered incapable of looking at anything without suspicion.

After hugging for sometime she held my wife back at arms-length, holding her by her upper arms and looked at Bavani with fondness. “I’m so happy to see you again .. you look just like when you were in college, the same bubbly beautiful girl … hmm except for a little bit more weight,” She said with a critical eye,” but you look even more beautiful now.”

Bavani blushed slightly but her face too was flushed with joy. “But you look the same Girja, still the same gorgeous body.”

I stood silently by as the two old friends complimented each other. This was two genuine friends meeting. I had unnecessarily thought that Vikram had been connected to this. Anyway, what’s wrong in two women meeting each other. Bavani turned to me and spoke.

“Can you believe that Girja is a mother of two kids, that too her son is now twelve years old.”

What Bavani said was true. Girja was taller than my wife and she seemed to have maintained her body despite motherhood.

“Hey, don’t embarrass me Bavani … hm where’s my manners. This must be your husband .. how are you sir and this must be your son Avinash, how are you darling?”

I too said hello to her. I slowly started relaxing. This definitely was two old friends meeting after a long gap. My son was shyly hiding behind my legs.

“Say hello to aunty Avinash,” My wife said to my son.  

My son only shyly smiled at her.  “ There is so much to catch up with you Bavani. I really don’t know much about your city. I’m free today, you must take me around.” Turning to me she said,” I would like to take Bavani with me today to show me around, I hope you don’t mind sir.”

When she put it like this all of a sudden how could I be able to say no. “Sure, take her along. I hope you like our city.” The private detective would be trailing them, how could anything go wrong.

Turning to my son Girja said,” Look, what I have got for you.” She showed my son a toy remote car that she had bought for him.

My son became very excited when he saw that. Taking it quickly from Girja he said,” Thank you aunty, I like it.”

“Why did you go to all that trouble Girja, you’ll be spoiling him,” My wife said.

“You keep quiet,” she gently admonished my wife,” what’s wrong in me buying a gift for your son.”

My son took the toy away from my son saying,” you go to school first, you can play with it after you come back.” My son looked disappointed but he had no choice.

“Okay, it’s getting late, I have to drop him at school and go to work,” I said,” you old friends carry on, I’ll take leave.”

“Okay drive safely,” My wife waved to us goodbye.

After dropping my son off at his school I parked my car at the roadside and made a call. “Hello Mr. Mano, there is a woman called Girja who claims to be my wife’s friend. She is taking my wife out with her in a while. Please keep an eye on them.”

“No worries sir, I’m already on it. I am watching them right now. They have just entered your house. I’ll keep a close eye on them and see what they are up to, you don’t have to worry about that.”

I felt a relieved that Manohara would take care of everything. “Whatever is it please keep me updated from time to time,” I said.

“Sure sir, will do.”

She  

We both watched till my husband’s car disappeared from our view then Girja turned to me and said,” Shall we go in now?”

“Please come, welcome to my home,” I invited her inside.

When I turned after we entered in and I had closed and locked the door I saw that Girja was looking appraisingly at me with a smile on her face.

“How was my acting, was it convincing enough for your husband to believe that we are old friends?”

“You were very good, not just my husband, anyone else watching and hearing you would be certain that we are very good friends. For that matter, even I who knew the truth of the matter had the feeling that we were indeed close to each other. Really superb acting.”

“Vikram showed me your photo so I instantly recognised you as I got down from the taxi. Good thing too that we had rehearsed what we were going to speak. Luckily your husband didn’t ask too many questions.”

“Same with me, Vikram sent me your photo too so it was easy for me when I saw you arrive.”

“Even the Bavani … I must get used to calling you Bavani casually as out of forgetfulness I should not even accidently address you formally, and you too keep calling me Girja at all times.”

I just nodded indicating that would be just fine.

“As I was about to say, not just my acting I was surprised by your reactions and acting. Vikram told me you were more on the shy type but you were magnificent, the way you acted.”

I didn’t want to tell her that I had a bit of training in it, because of my good looks I had been chosen and acted in many of my college cultural shows. But acting on the stage was one thing, acting in real life was quite another.

“You wouldn’t know how nervous I was inside, luckily I managed it somehow,” I said modestly.

“Another thing, I heard from Vikram that your husband had hired a private detective to spy on you. Can you check to see if he is around?”

When Girja put it that way, that my husband was spying on me, it was sort of demeaning to me. Seeing the expression on my face Girja continued,” Don’t feel bad about it. When a man does not trust his wife, it shows how weak the man is and it is not a slur on the woman. Imagine a confident virile man like Vikram ever have to worry about the faithfulness of his wife. The fault lies with the man not the woman.”

What Girja said made sense. Why should I feel bad at getting attracted to a someone who makes me revel in being a woman? I peeked out through the curtain of my window. “Yes, the man is there alright,” I told Girja.  

“Is he? Good, we’ll fool this lackey of your husband. You go and get ready first.”

Okay Girja just give me a few minutes, I’ll take a quick bath first.”

“You want to be fresh for Vikram is it,” she said teasingly,” let it be, let it be, but frankly if you ask me it is a waste because after Vikram is through with you both of you would be drenched in sweat.”

My face flushed red in embarrassment. After the time before my first night when my friends teased me about the sexual intercourse that I would be engaging in, now another woman is openly teasing about me having sex with another man. Now I was no more a virginal young woman anticipating the events of the night with a mixture of trepidation, curiosity and desire but a wife and mother looking forward to fornication with an illicit lover with lust. Not really being able to say anything to Girja that would not increase my embarrassment I quickly went to my bedroom. After bathing I wore a t-shirt and jeans, nothing complicated because these clothes won’t be on my body the whole day anyway. My make up too was simple but I had a full set of make-up essentials in my handbag. My make up too was all going to be smeared away and I would have to have to freshen up after. There should be no indication of what had happened when the private detective sees me later after my sexual romp with my handsome young lover. When I came out from my bedroom Girja looked at me up and down.

“Wow you look fabulous dear, no wonder Vikram is so crazy about you. I’m telling you without hiding, seeing you makes me jealous.”

My heart filled with joy when I heard her say that Vikram was crazy about me. “Don’t make fun of me Girja, I’m not that good looking, I’m not a young girl anymore,” I said belying the happiness I was feeling inside.

“A young beautiful girl can never have the underlying desirability and attractiveness a beautiful mature woman has. They can have all the bubbliness of youth but only a mature woman oozes that sexiness that makes her the dream choice of a man and truthfully you have an abundance of that.”

I was beginning to like Girja. I also felt looking at Girja that she could never become a rival to me for the full affection of Vikram. “Okay, I’m ready, let’s go.”

“What’s the hurry Bavani .. so eager to sleep with Vikram?’’

God, this woman speaks so raw in what she says. “No, nothing like that. It was just that you are already ready to go, that’s why. If you want to we can relax and wait for sometime till you are ready to leave.” It’s just me saying this out but internally I was so excited to go and meet my lover.

“Okay, I was just teasing. First we’ll go to a mall. You have to guide me on where to go.”

Vikram was waiting for us … for me in the hotel, why does she want to go to the mall first. Understanding the confusion, I was feeling Girja looked at me with a coy smile.

“I understand your eagerness Bavani but we can’t go directly to the hotel from here. If we do that then the detective hired by your hubby who is sure to follow us would become very suspicious about it.”

In my excitement I was not thinking straight, Girja was right of course. “Okay Girja, I understand, I’ll take you to one of the biggest malls here.”

We roamed around the mall for almost two hours. As the minutes passed by I was getting more and more eager to be with Vikram but Girja on the other hand was very relaxed and casually strolling about inside the mall. Internally I was feeling irritated. It’s okay for her, she stays right opposite where Vikram stays. Whenever she feels hot Vikram is always close by but that is not so for me. Every passing minute reiterates how much I miss the heavenly pleasure I had with Vikram out in the open below the trees.

Finally, unable to control myself any further I asked her directly,” Girja we don’t have a lot of time and poor Vikram would be waiting for us.”

“That’s okay, let him suffer some more.”

Girja, the person suffering is not just Vikram but this woman in front of you I thought to myself with a bit of frustration starting to boil over but I kept my calm.

Girja smiled that mocking/teasing smile of hers,” The longer he waits the more his desire will fill to bursting .. then only when he sees you he’ll jump on you straightaway.”

“Chee don’t keep teasing me like this Girja I’m getting so shy.”

Girja bought for me a very beautiful Churidar. “Why take all this trouble Girja and this is an unnecessary expense for you,” I protested.

“I’m not buying this for you Bavani, Vikram gave me money to buy you a dress. This is his gift for you. The detective would have noted me buying it and so he would report to you hubby that I bought you clothing. Now you can take the gift from your lover without any doubts on the part of your husband.”

There was no way to express the joy I felt at that time. The first set of clothing bought for me by my lover. Better still I can take it home, wear it without having to hide it from my husband. Every time I wear it I will be reminded of my lover. I must wear this at least once for Vikram. He must strip this from my body before we indulge in our sweet and sinful love making. Finally, we went to the hotel where Girja (and Vikram) were staying. I couldn’t wait to show my appreciation to my lover for his special (to me) gift in my own special way. We entered her room and my eyes straightaway searched for my handsome hunk. But no one was there. Seeing my confusion Girja spoke.

“Look over there,” she said indicating the connecting door, only now I knew that this room had a connecting room. “He is over there. That’s where you are going to be soon … with your lover but Vikram told us to just chat and wait here for half an hour at least.”

I didn’t know why but if Vikram wanted us to do that then there must be a very good reason for it. Another half an hour before I can be in the arms of my lover, another half an hour of tortuous wait.
[+] 5 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM