Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink
Next day in the evening Hemu came up with uniforms. Every one at the parlour was gone just Kajal and Deepak the peon were there. Hemu asked
?Hey everyone gone, I thought they all give me trials right now so that I can alter it tomorrow morning.?
?You should have informed me earlier I would have stopped them for a while.?
?Yea my Mistake My Mistake, Chalo tum dono to check kar lo. He said in such a way that Kajal felt that she and Deepak are in same league. He gave clothes to both of them. Deepak took them and started for the washroom to change but Hemu stopped him
?Are kaha jaa rah hai yaar tu koi ladki hai, jaldi kar yahin change kar le.? Deepak bit ashamed due to Kajal?s presence looked at her. Kajal also shocked a bit said
?Arr main andar ja kar change karti hoon.?
?Are ruko madam pehle isko free kar dete hain. Arre kar change.? He almost shouted at Deepak.Deepak quickly removed his T shirt he was not wearing any cloth underneath but wearing a very thick cushion of jet black hair, those hair in contrast of his fair body were looking great. Even Kajal appreciated his rugged nice body. Hemu commented
?Wah reh mast body hai teri to, Gym jaata hai kya.?
?Kya saab ghar ke kaamo se hi ban jaati hai aisi body.? It was evident that Deepak was not ignorant of his wonderful body. He was about to wear his top Kurta or sherwani or whatever but Hemu stopped him again
?Arre phele pant pehen mujhe measure karne mein asani hogi.
?Tum logo ka ho jaye to mujhe bula lena.? Kajal said
?Come-on madam please stay here as a witness warna aapka ye peon mujh par molestation ka charge laga dega.? That brought a smile on Kajal?s face. Though Deepak couldn?t understand that. He slowly lowered his pant and now his hairy but fair body comes into full glory clad in slimmest frenchy he could fit in. That?s why he didn?t want to do that in front of Kajal. Kajal also blushed a bit seeing that show of his. But this time she acted bravely and stand there as if it did not affecting her. But in reality she was just mesmerized to his wonderful body. She could not have imagine that a lowly class peon can have such a wonderful body. His frenchy was such that showing outline of his glorious but limp dick very clearly. If looking closely one could see his jhaant ke baal from below. When he saw his beautiful and sexy incharge is also looking at him dreamily, his dick began to react and became so tight in his frenchy that it began it hurt him. Kajal could also see that change in the size. It looked like a snake caged in his fenchy. Then he slowly wore the uniform pants. It was perfect fit, Hemu was satisfied and said
?Perfect, haina madam.? He didn?t ask Deepak.
?Yes it is.? Kajal said promptly then he wore that Kurta and it was also perfect fit. Deepak also felt happy looking into the mirror.
? Okay you may change now it keep these clothes in your locker.? Hari nodded and quickly changed his clothes right there and Kajal again got the chance to feast at his hairy body.
?You can go now ab main Madam ka trial kar leta hoon.? Hemu told Deepak. That disappointed him, though he knew that Kajal would wear the uniform from tomorrow onwards but still he did not want to miss the chance to see her in that dress for the very first time. He quickly said
?Par sir mujhe hee office madam ke jaane ke baad band karna hota hai. Kyon Madam.?
?Haan tum ruko.? Kajal also didn?t want to be alone with Hemu here, with Deepak around she felt a bit comfortable.
?Ok Ok Lijiye madam change kar lijiye aap.?
?Ok main change kar ke aati hoon.?
?Ok? Hemu didn?t object this time. Kajal went to the washroom and started changing her dress. She remembered that it was the same room where she saw Ashfaq and Robert doing oral sex.
?What if someone watching me here.? Then she smiled that the control of this room is on her own computer. Being a body conscious lady she had always kept her whole body smooth clean, her skin always glowing and no one could find a tinge of hair anywhere on her body not over her pussy or even her asshole she give ample time on Sunday on her body. When she saw herself wearing that top and skirt she whistled at herself. She looked like an airhostess of some foreign aircraft. Her skirt is barely reaching her midthigh it has zip right behind, making her difficult to zip up. The top is so tight on her body showing each and every curve very prominently. Buttons are placed in such a way that even she had left only one button opened still she was showing nice cleavage. She usually modest on that part and usually wear shirts and T-shirts those didn?t show her cleavage at all but now so much of show making her look like sexy kitten.
?God what Ajay will say if he see me like that.? Though visibly she was happy to see herself in such a sexy dress. There was a knock on the door
?Coming yaar.? She said confidently. And came out
?Phew? Whistles Hemu like a cheap lukha of the street and irony is that Kajal smiled on that.

?Wow Kajal I mean madam you are looking so sexy its great.? Kajal in past few days has changed and boldened so much that she didn?t mind a stranger whistling at her or even calling her sexy.

?Thanks .? She said. Looking towards Deepak who very innocently just showed her a thumbs up sign. She loved that and smiled back at him nodding her acknowledgement.

?I think this second button should be a bit higher.? Kajal aisa bol kar phas gayi as Hemu just wanted that
?Oh let me see.? He came very close to her and started setting her top holding its collar with both his hands then he inserted his fingers in both the sleeves (half) and straighten them but in the process his fingers touched the smooth arms of Kajal making his dick grow. Deepak has already adjusted his cock several times in his pants. Kajal was feeling very embarrassed due to such closeness with him. He then hold the top from below inserting his fingers and straightened again and now touched her creamy smooth midriff making her shiver. He looked at her cleavage then which is now showing more than earlier. Glimpse of her creamy globes with cute valley in between making Hemy mad
?Saala Deepak nahi hota to aaj chance le hi leta.? Then he looked directly in her eyes. Kajal knew what he could see through her top she quickly lower her eyes. Hemu bravely kept both his hand on her shoulders and said
?Look Madam ye mera roz ka kaam hai and I am sure you have got just right body like Deepak and you have got just right fittings like him. Jin logo ki body perfect hoti hai unki fittings perfect aati hai.?
Kajal got a bit relaxed and didn?t mind him holding her.
?Haan parr ye? wo.. I mean.?
?Madam iss cleavage ki chinta mat karo gajab dha rahi ho just carry karo isko don?t be cautious ki log ise dekh rahe hai just be bold ek do dino mein tum used to ho jaogi dekhna you will make me your personal dress designer.? Saying that he reached for here skirt and again inserting his fingers from below he straightened it and this time he took more time there making good connection of his knuckles with her soft and silky thighs. He also pressed her hand over her ass in pretext of adjusting the cloth of the skirt and felt good part of her plump round ass. Deepak just wanted to do that job, his dick is really aching now watching that. Suddenly Hemu said
?Oh its zip is faulty.?
?What?? Kajal shocked and tried to look behind but she could not see.?
?par maine to zip band kee thi.?
?yea zip upar tak close ho chuki hai par beech mein se nikal gayi hai look.? Saying this he quickly inserted his fingers through the slit and held the elastic of her panties and snapped. Kajal was
Dumbfounded. It happened so quickly that she didn?t know how and what she should react. Hemu kept telling
? it?s a common fault with zips don?t worry you change it I will just put it right in a minute. But really you also get a perfect dress congratulation.?
?Thanks.? Kajal managed to smile. With that misery of everyone in the room ends without anything spectacular happening.

Next day started in a sort of chaos or to say it was like a rehearsal of a fashion show when every one was parading inside the parlour with their new stitched uniforms. Guys wearing boring uniforms ogling girls with their short dresses and ample cleavage showing. Kajal now feeling somewhat comfortable when she saw every girl there was wearing the almost same attire as she was. But it was pretty evident that she herself was the sexiest one. That change in the attire has resulted in lot of accolades from customers and every customer was happy there even women coming for makeovers had also appreciated this change. Kajal had to practice a lot to sit carefully while in that dress as it was so short that little movement of her legs and it?s a clear view of her panties through her shortest skirt. Though she intelligently chose to wear the same coloured black panties. Ashfaq miya has loved this change in the salon and she always kept an eye on the exposed cleavages of the female hairdressers Nisha and Usha. He also tried every occasion to pierce through their panties to see what coloured panties they were wearing. Soon their initially curiosity had gone and all got themselves busy in their daily job and as expected started to do good business daily. Hari uncle didn?t came for few days as he was busy in his other businesses. One day as Kajal was roaming through a fashion magazine in her cabin, Ashfaq came inside,
?Madam Aaj Usha and Nisha dono nahi aayi hai unke kisi rishtedaar ka intkaal hua hai.?.?
?Yes , Haan mujhe maloom hai unhon phone kar diya tha mujhe.?
?Haan par madam bahar ek customer ladies se hi shave aur face massage karvana chahta hai.?
?Oh use patao aur bolo aaj koi nahi hai.?
?Madam sorry maine bol diya that you are coming.?
?Oh, phir to jaana hi padega aaj.? Kajal said helplessly
?Sorry madam.?
?Are you iski zaroorat nahi bas tum mujhe help kar dena.?
?OK madam.?
Kajal came in salon and saw that it?s a south Indian man clad in white shirt and white lungi waiting for her. He was the owner of the nearby Udipi restaurant and had come before and got his beard shaved from Usha. He liked the atmosphere here and that?s why come again. He was pleasantly surprised that the extremely beautiful and sexy lady is approaching him for shave. His lund began to jerk in his lungi already.
?Yes sir kya sewa kar sakti hoon.? Kajal in her polite self asked.
? I want shave and face massage.?
?OK? Sir. She took the shaving brush but he immediately stopped.
?No please sorry use shaving foam I m allergic to these brushes.
?Oh? She looked at Ashfaq, who smiled and nodded her to go ahead.
[+] 1 user Likes Cupidangel's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink - by Cupidangel - 28-12-2018, 09:30 PM