Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

My mind was not able remember about those slippers I was seeing at his door. I rang the door bell few times but no one came to open it. It been 5 minutes passed me standing there. I was getting irritated by then and decided to return. As I turned I heard someone was proceeding closer to the door. I stopped a bit and then door got opened. Gajendra uncle was there. He was in his vest and trouser that he usually wears at his house. He saw me with the bowl and asked -"Hey Ayush, What happened ?"
I replied -"Mom gave this to you"
Uncle -"What's it ?"
I -"Kheer, she made today"
Uncle -"Oh god...I already told her I will come tomorrow for this. Why she worried you sending here?"
I -"She told me to give fresh Kheer, hence I came"
Uncle then took the bowl and said -"Ok beta..Good night. See you tomorrow."

I wanted to confirm whether he is alone or any lady is inside his flat. Uncle then closed the door. I called him loudly so he again opened it within few seconds. He asked -"What's now ? Anything else Sreerupa given to you for me ?"
I -"No uncle. I want to drink water. Feeling thirsty. Your lift was not working , I reached here by staircase."
Uncle didn't say anything on my request for water. He just stood at the door seeing my face for a little. His face was  showing the sign of deep thinking going through his mind. Then after few seconds of silence , he said -"Ok come in."
I went inside his flat.  Everything seemed normal to me at his flat.
Uncle went to bring a bottle of water from the fridge. I sat on the sofa. He then came and gave me that bottle. 
He said -"Beta, remove your thirst properly. I am coming in few seconds."
I asked -"Where are you going ?"
Uncle -"Nature's call dear..hahaha.. don't go until I come..wait.."
Then he went into the washroom. I got the opportunity easily throughout this to search his all rooms if any woman is here or not. 
I quickly put the bottle on the table and firstly went to his bedroom only to fine no one there. Then I search other two rooms , one in which I and mom slept on the first night of his 'Grih Pravesh Puja'. But I found no one there also. I was confused by then. I had saw two pairs of ladies slippers at his door outside. There must be two women here but my eyes couldn't found any one of them. 
I sat on the sofa being upset and started to wait for uncle to come out from the washroom so that I can leave.
That wait stretched upto 20 minutes from few seconds. Mom rang on my mobile and asked -"Where are you beta? Why are you taking so much time?"
I replied -"I am at Uncle's flat mom. I already given him the Kheer.  But he went to washroom and haven't returned yet. So I am waiting for him."
Mom -"Ok..come quickly. It's approx 10 PM now."
I said in my mind "You sent me this time at his flat and now worrying about time."
I replied -"Yes mom."
Then I cut the call.
I realised that uncle is in washroom for more than 20 minutes now. Something fishy must be happening in the washroom. My doubt regarding those women became strong as only washroom was the place left I didn't searched for them.
I got up from the sofa and proceeded towards the washroom. Uncle's washroom had two ventilations. One just above its entrance door and other one the opposite wall of the first ventilation. It also has a window but it opened from the back part of the apartment so it has no way to reach there. The ventilation was about 9 feets high from the floor. As it was only way to see inside the washroom, I decided to take risk and adjusted three chairs one by one on each other and put them at the washroom's door. I then made myself stood on it and after raising my legs for few inches on the basis of toe my eyes finally reached the ventilation.
And....the view that I got was unexpected. I knew that Uncle Gajendra was having many affairs with lots of women but my mind never expected that those women knew each other as a lover of the same man. 
My body Shivered a little and eyes got stucked at the view. 
I saw uncle, Shubhangi aunty and Sonam aunty was totally naked inside the washroom. Shubhangi aunty's back was visible to me and uncle back was attached to the wall. They were hugging tightly to each other and uncle was kissing her wildly. Sonam aunty was fingering herself sitting on the floor of the washroom and saying -"Come here now sweetheart...come here..ohh..aahhh..come now..."
Both aunties were looking a proper whore . Their bodies was looking very hot and sexy. Their curves were huge and enormously swinging with each activity of them. Sonam aunty's boobs were very fleshy and huge. Her aerolas were dark brown and nipples were erect that time. Her pussy has little hair but it was trimmed. Uncle then turned for 180° and now Shubhangi aunty's back got attached to the wall and then I got the view of her's full front body. I already saw her and uncle kissing and getting intimate last time at his flat but only over the clothes but this time they were nude totally. Her boobs were huge just like Sonam aunty's and her nipples were brown. Not that much brown like Sonam aunty's but it was brown. Even my mom's boobs is brown but light brown. Anyway, Shubhangi aunty's pussy's hair was also trimmed like Sonam aunty's and very much fleshy. Uncle then buried his face into her cleavage . Shubhangi aunty was smiling and sighing a little. Now uncle started sucking her both boobs alternatively. His suction over her nipples was very hard. It made aunty moaned loudly. Uncle then put his fingers over her mouth and said her to be silent. May be because of my presence at his flat. I also became rock hard inside my trouser watching them. I forgot everything else and started enjoying the scene. Uncle then left Shubhangi aunty and went to Sonam aunty and made her suck his penis. She started sucking his penis vigourously. I couldn't believe that Sonam aunty who seemed always hated by the name of Gajendra uncle is now giving him blowjob . 
Shubhangi aunty came near them and made her boobs slightly upwards and then uncle started sucking them by lowering his face a little. Wow. What a lucky man he was that time. His penis being sucked by Sonam aunty and his mouth was feasting on Shubhangi aunty's boobs. 
I couldn't tolerate the eroticism of that scene for much time and watching them this I reached to orgasm . My dick spurted out huge cum load under my trouser. That time my phone started vibrating. I took out the phone and saw mom was calling me again. I was so much lost in the pleasure of watching them that I ignored her call and put my mobile back into my pocket.

Now Shubhangi aunty started kissing uncle's lips wildly . And was also responding to her kiss but as he was getting his penis sucked by Sonam aunty his response over the kiss was breaking in between. 
This went for about 10 minutes. And then I heard uncle saying to Sonam aunty -"Baby...do it fast now...My nectar is about to come outside now....aahh..."
When uncle said this Shubhangi aunty too sat on the floor adjacent to Sonam aunty and started sucking his balls. 
And within 2  minutes he took his penis out of Sonam aunty's mouth and with a huge loud groaning voice he blasted out a huge load of semen . Both aunties opened their mouth and uncle ejected those semen directly inside their mouth one by one. Some of the seminal fluid spread over their eyes and face too which was dripping over their boobs from face. 
Uncle face was looking very much satisfied. Aunties stood up and said let's go for another round baby. 
Uncle then replied -"Not now. Ayush is outside waiting for me . You both stay here. I am coming in a few minutes."
He then took his trouser and begin to wear it. I quickly went down from those chair and adjusted them at the same place from where I raised them and sat on the sofa. My trouser was wet due to discharge I had few minutes ago. 
After 2-3 minutes uncle came out of the washroom. I hide my wet trouser with his sofa cushion and pretended to be normal. 

Uncle came near me and said -"Sorry beta. My stomach is upset today so I remained for long time in the washroom."
I replied -"Ok uncle. I have to go now. It's getting late."
Uncle -"Do you want to drink more water?"
I -"No uncle. Mom is calling me over the mobile. Bye."
Saying this I came out of the door. And rushed quickly towards the staircase . As I reached on the ground floor I saw mom was coming towards the apartment. 

I ran towards her and asked -"What happened mom? Why are you coming here ?"
Mom -"Don't you know why I am coming ? It's 10:30 PM now. Almost one hour passed since you left for Gajendra's flat. I called you few minutes ago but you didn't received it."
I -"Sorry mom. I was coming so I felt no need to receive the call"
Mom -"Are you stupid dear. I was getting stressed."
I -"Sorry mom. Let's go now"
Then we both proceeded towards our house from there. While coming mom asked  me -"What was Gajendra doing ?"
I thought should I reveal the truth infront of her. My heart was saying to reveal it but my mind was not giving me favour. I was confused what to tell her. I didn't want to lie.
I said -"He is in full pleasure mom"
Mom -"Full pleasure ? What do you mean ?"
I -"I mean he got his favorite dish today"
Mom -"Favorite Dish ? Tell me clearly beta"
I then replied -"I am talking about Kheer mom. He said it's his favourite. So he was in full pleasure."
Mom laughed  and said -"I knew , he will like it."
I was feeling Sorry for my mom. She has so much trust on uncle and uncle's lust has increased from one woman to three women now including my mom.

Then we reached our house and had dinner. 
Around 11:30 PM I went to my bed to sleep but my mind was completely stucked over the view I got at uncle's washroom. My dick started becoming hard again thinking about them. 
I was wondering that day whose call came on the Uncle's phone when he was making out with my mom at our house.  , now I was sure to some extent that it must be either of Sonam aunty's or Shubhangi aunty's call. But there was something hidden that was making uncle Little nervous and scared. 

To be continued....

Next update coming soon...

Give your Suggestions and reviews guyss...
[+] 7 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 11-10-2023, 11:15 AM