My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck

SORRY GUYS FOR POSTING LATE. I WILL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.

Vikram started driving the car. Both Mom and Vikram were sitting in the front passenger seat while I sat behind. I was busy playing video games using mom's phone but I kept an eye to monitor their furtive actions. I noticed Vikram was driving with his right hand while his left hand was hovering over her thighs. 

Her thighs looked so yummy while she sat down because they expanded over the seat making her fleshy thighs palatable. Vikram couldn't get enough of her thighs. He kept secretly pressing them while he checked in the rear mirror to see if I was watching them but I pretended not to.

Additionally, Mom kept looking back to confirm if I was noticing. Sometimes, mom playfully slapped his hands signaling that I was there and I could see them but Vikram naughtily smiled at her and kept massaging her thighs. They were somehow being bold in my presence while maintaining their discreet demeanor.

When Mom noticed that I wasn't observing them, she allowed Vikram's hands to massage her fleshy thighs. She also kept her hands on top of Vikram's hands as he continued massaging her. I caught a few glimpses of Vikram moving his hands towards mom's pussy region. He placed his hands at that region and he started rubbing it up and down.

The tight jumpsuit mom wore that day made her pussy lips more visible especially when she sat down. This made Vikram's fingers reach to her clit while he continued rubbing. I noticed mom closed her eyes and instead of pushing Vikram's hands away, she actually spread her legs slightly wide and rubbed her pussy lips over the jumpsuit using Vikram's hands.

The scene was totally erotic. In a couple of minutes, we reached the resort. I got to understand that there was an event ongoing at that resort and it was an event exclusively for couples. Mom and Vikram didn't tell me about the event because maybe they thought I would be baffled as to why both of them decided to attend a couples meeting at a resort.

Vikram came out of the car and went to the other side of the car to open the door for Mom just like how a gentleman does. Let me tell you, I never saw my Dad even opening the car door for my mom. This meant that Vikram was extra romantic than my dad which made Mom love him more. We started walking towards the resort to find our sitting area.

The area was perfectly lit with all types of colors were flashing from every bulb. The whole place was beautified with aesthetically and austere art. But there was one thing in the whole resort that was made from genuine art and that was none other than my mom. I don't understand but every time my mom walked with Vikram, people stared at mom specifically admiring her art of curves.

Her beauty was literally shining and sparkling. Her boobs were shaking from every step she made. Her black and brown hair was blown from side to side by the air like those scenes we see in movies. And let us not even speak about her juicy buttocks. That night was the first night the shape of my mom's big booty was perfectly displayed thanks to the tight jumpsuit Vikram bought her.

As always, I walked behind them, and let me tell you, her fat ass was just dancing to the tunes of her jiggling flesh. All the men were literally salivating. I saw one man's saliva drip from the side of his mouth, his eyes were gazing directly at Mom's booty. I thought he was fucking her asshole using his eyes.

[Image: jiggle.gif]

I couldn't believe how her asshole could have tasted. And one more thing, her panty line was overtly visible. I also recognized that it was very tight panty she was wearing because the outline of the panty grabbed her ass flesh and one could see that it was tight. I was sure Vikram bought her that panty deliberately because he wanted my mom to feel horny because of the constant tightness of the panty which rub her pussy.

Like I said before, it was the first time my mom was wearing a very seductive silky jumpsuit while going out. If Dad had seen her in that dress today, he would have been angry at her for exposing her fleshy boobs and big buttocks. But for me, I saw it right that Vikram chose a dress that would expose her assets.

This means that mom secretly defied Dad's orders and she became free to do whatever she wanted with Vikram. Gradually, Vikram was becoming the man for my mom. Taking another man's wife secretly is always a good thing to do especially when the husband does not know. It is such a fun thing to enjoy someone's property without their knowledge.

In this case, Vikram was enjoying dad's property (my mom) without his knowledge. It was clever for Vikram to make sure that my dad trusts him very much. As soon as Vikram confirmed that he gained my dad's trust that he would never seduce my mom, Vikram got the green light and he knew that it was the right time to betray my dad and fuck his wife but there was nothing wrong.

Vikram played smart while my dad was the idiotic fool. I was also mesmerized by how mom joined Vikram to betray my dad.

A woman's body is naturally an attractive piece of item. Women feel honored when their curves get appreciated therefore, there was no reason for my mom to conceal her curves inside her conservative saree. Why not show off the magnificent piece of curves mom has when it is naturally made? There is nothing wrong with exposing your nature.

We found reserved seats and the place Vikram booked for us was the most expensive of all. People respected Vikram yet they didn't even know him since he appeared as a very rich man, some of them even paved the way for him. I was surprised that night because Mom sat with Vikram while I sat opposite them.

They literally looked like couples. To make them more comfortable, I decided to tell my mom that I would be playing with some of my friends. I saw in Vikram's eyes that he was delighted. As I was playing, I hid somewhere and I started watching them. Vikram put his hands around my mom's shoulder and few times.

Even I got a perfect glimpse of him French kissing her. That resort was full of lovers who were free to kiss around because it was their day. It was around midnight, we had a great time. We enjoyed the food and the resort didn't disappoint. Now there was one more show to watch and it was the show between Mom and Vikram.

I knew the show would start shortly after we headed off to the rooms Vikram booked for us. That night, I felt so tired because the whole time at the resort, I played with my friends. But I was not going to let my tiredness influence me to miss the imminent fuck show. I headed to my room while Vikram and Mom went to theirs.

It was 12:40 am at night. I took a hot shower and I decided to got to mom's room and tell her goodnight as I always do but as soon I wanted to do so, she emerged at the door and next to her was non other than Vikram. He was following her from behind, maybe he wanted to watch her fat ass jiggle. Firstly, I was confused because I noticed that Vikram was in blue shorts and a vest.

He stood behind my mom and his left hand was hanging over mom's shoulder. I thought to myself "how can he stand there with shorts and vest while placing his hands over Mom's shoulder?"

Number two, I was astounded by what mom had changed into. She wore a very seductive black satin/night dress. EVen that too, I was sure Vikram bought it for her because I never saw my mom with that kind of sleeping dress during the night. I was really surprised that mom and Vikram were being bold in front of me.

[Image: silky.jpg]

But I understood them because they still think that I cannot understand anything that is happening between them because they think I am still a child. But their thinking was to my advantage because I could be free to watch their covert lust with my two eyes.

Mom - Hey sleepy head, you look like you want to hug the bed and sleep the whole night huh? You really played enough till your energy disappeared.

Me - Yeah mom, you are right, I actually wanted to come and tell you goodnight.

Mom - Well you don't need to waste any energy walking towards my room. This time, I will tell you goodnight.

Vikram - Good night Rajeev

Mom came close to me, bent down slightly, and kissed my forehead as she always does. As she did so, I secretly saw Vikram's eyes dilate as he watched Mom's fat ass as she bent. I knew tonight was going to be a very long night. Then both Mom and Vikram walked out while I closed my door. My dick was already started getting bigger.

My heart was pumping because I couldn't wait any longer to see Mom getting pounded by Vikram for the third time. The eagerness to watch the fuck made me even forget about my tiredness, I was in fact so energetic and horny at the same time. I just sat there for about one hour.

Then at around 1 a.m., I heard footsteps walking from the left of the corridor heading towards the right corridor. I automatically knew that it was Vikram because his room was on the left side while mom's was on the right.

I heard him knocking on Mom's bedroom. I was listening to this while I was still in my room. Then in a few seconds, mom opened the door and I heard it close.

Guys don't miss the next part, you will be surprised at the sex scenes I saw.
[+] 5 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 11-10-2023, 12:23 AM