Adultery Mily's encounter on road
It was the month of March ‘ 2023 , that my friend Amit got transferred to “Pune” to his new posting. His wife “Mily” bhabhi was an school teacher so couldn’t go with him and planned to join him 2 months later after serving the notice period.

As luck would have it , I was supposed to go to pune two months later in the month of May, and I wanted to try out my new caravan , so I planned to go to Pune by road in my caravan and Mily Bhabi would accompany me to pune in that. It would take us 2 nights to reach.
If I were to describe Mily Bhabhi, she was around 5.4 feet in height, very fair , Long dark hair , with a stats of 34b and very much homely with very little make up as really she didn’t need one. She wore a slim anklet in her left leg.
In short a gorgeous lady of age 35. Never the less lots of men did lust for her.
Anyway the day arrived , it was hot day in the month of May’23. I refueled by Caravan, stacked food and required items and charged the battery and fresh water.
We started at around 4pm in evening. I was dressed in casuals and she was dressed in a saree looking gorgeous with very little make up.
We hit the highway by 5pm , she was in the bedroom watching TV while I was in the driver seat. At around my intercom beeped , she asked “Dada what would you like for dinner ??” , I replied “cook anything Bhabhi simple like rice and a subji”.
There was a two way intercom between the bedroom / kitchen to driver seat so that one can communicate easily.
Soon around 8pm the intercom beeped again “I found some naughty magazine in the kitchen closet, when do u read them dada” . I was shocked I forgot to remove them while cleaning up. But I decided to play along  and took a chance “ I read them to relive when I am travelling alone” . She replied “ so this time you wont read them is it ?” she played along. I replied back “ Na bhabhi this time I wont be needing them as I already have a gorgeous co passenger with me”.
There was radio silence for few minutes, and I began to wonder did I cross over the line too much.
However to my relief the intercom beeped again “Dada sirf book se hi kaam chalate ho kya caravan me ??”. I was shocked and horny with this question, but I decided to play safe “ Nahi Bhabhi if my gorgeous co passenger is willing then I don’t touch the books at all” I replied . She asked another shocking question “ How many time can you do “da” if she is willing” . I also replied back “Bhabhi if she is as pretty as you , then minimum of 4-5 times a day”. I heard clearly as she gasped.
Again few moments of silence before it beeped again “ How do you know dada that the co passenger is willing” she quipped.
My heart skipped a beat as I replied “ Well bhabhi if my gorgeous co passenger changes into a nighty by  dinner time, then I know that she is willing and ready”, she laughed silently over the intercom but I could hear it.
It was 9.30pm I called over the intercom “Bhabhi is dinner ready” , she replied back  with a twinkle in her voice“ dada its hot and ready “ . I could sense the double meaning over her voice.
However I drove for another 15 minutes and found a proper parking space and parked the cravan. Then I moved over to the dining space.
The sight was mesmerizing, she has changed her attire from the saree she was wearing to a printed sleeveless nighty. She turned around hearing my sound of coming and smiled, she looked amazing in her printed sleeveless nighty. Her nighty was upto her knees , and her bare arm and legs glowed in the cabin light. Her slim anklet on her left leg also glinted in the light. She wore a deep choco lipstick and it was quite a contrast against her milky fair skin.
“Lets have our dinner fast as we have a long night ahead” I said and smiled “also we have to call our spouses after dinner to avoid any interruption later”. She just smiled and served the dinner in our little dining table. I had no hunger left for food as I was really excited to lay my hands on this “malai maal” sitting across the table.
Well we had our dinner and I packed the left over food in the mini fridge while she washed the utensils and put them up on rack for drying.
It was 10.15pm by then. I told her to call her hubby from the bedroom while I called my wife from cabin behind driver seat , so as to let them know that we are sleeping separately and not in the same bed.
It was 10.40pm by the time our calls were over. Then I moved over to bedroom to prepare the bed . It was a comfy bed made of the bunks by un folding them, it was big enough for two adults and one kid. I laid down new bed sheet as she stood in a corner and watched me.
After finishing off the bed , I went to the washroom and got myself changed into a undershirt and shorts, and came out and sat on the bed. Mily was also taking care of trivia. After I sat on the bed I gestured her to come up on the bed beside me.
She hesitated but finally climbed over and sat beside me on the bed. She was glowing and looked ravishingly sexy. I dimmed the lights in the bedroom cabin to 40% and faced her.
My heart was beating fast and a sure her must be too. After staring at each other I made the first move and without any forewarning just held her nightly and tried pulling it over her head. She without any hesitation lifted herself on her knees and freed her nighty , so that I can pull it off over her head.
Once the nighty was over her head onto the floor, she was a sight to behold. After removal of her nighty her bare body only encased in a black bra and panty glowed milky white even in the dimmed lights.
As I proceed to take off my undershirt vest , she herself extender her hands and grabbed my vest and helped me pull it off my head.
Now she was dressed only in her black bra and panty and I was in my brown shorts with no undie inside and my cock was already semi hard and building a tent in my shorts.
I again made my move , she was sitting with legs folded on the bed ,I  started kissing her bare skin all over with wet kisses , I started kissing her bare shoulder and then moved up her neck, pushed my tongue deep in her ears , she started to breath heavily with soft moan now and then.
I turned my attention to her bare back and filled her back with my kisses , she started to moan on regular interval now.
I unclipped her bra and let it fall off her arms onto the bed, and then I made her lie down. Her aroused nipples were now taut . after making her lie down I began licking on her right nipples while caressing on to her left ones. I took the nipple deep in my mouth and suck hard , switching between the nipples and sucking them and flicking them with my tongue. This made her go crazy as she grabbed me by my hairs and pushed me deeper in her boobs, now moaning loudly. Ohhhhhh ohhhhhh mmmmmmm.
It was time to move on further , I left her boobs which were shining with my saliva. I moved towards her legs and grabbed her panty by its side and pulled it down, she lifted her waist and helped me slide it down her milky and silky legs. Her hairless pussy were already glistening as she was dripping already.

Contd ...
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mily's encounter on road - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 07-10-2023, 04:54 PM