Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

After going through that stressful talk over the phone now uncle eyes were closed and he started enjoying the pleasurable rub his penis was getting in between my mom's boobs. 
Mom was giving him a sensual titfuck. His penis was already wet with his pre cum and it was making my mom's cleavage wet too. Her cleavage was shining with his pre cum.

After 5 minutes of titfucking , uncle took his penis in his hand and said to mom -"Turn around sweetheart"

Mom smiled , and quickly turned around. She was inclined with with both of her elbows were on bed. Uncle directed his rock hard dick into her anus and after that vigourously started fucking her from behind. Mom was moaning loudly and uncle was saying -"My sexy darling...you are my sexiest bitch..aahhh..it feels so nice...aaah..."
Mom was smiling on his each strokes and enjoying the anal fucking. I was also rubbing my dick under my pants watching them.
Mom's side boobs was visible to me. It was hanging in air and swinging with full speed in that position. Her boobs were so huge that it was looking like a cow's udder. Hahahaha...
Uncle was slapping her buttocks too in between fucking. Those slapping sound was very high. 
After 10-15 minutes of anal fucking uncle took his penis out from her anus and got over the bed and lied on his back. Then mom too climbed on the bed and put her legs on the either side of uncle's body and adjusted his dick into her clean shaven pussy. 
Uncle was in full pleasure. His manhood deserves such pleasure. He is very virile  and mom knows how to make him satisfied.
Mom started riding his dick . She was jumping over his penis , and her boobs were too jumping with full pace. Uncle put his both hands over her boobs and started pressing it .
Then mom bent a little towards uncle and put her left nipple into his hungry mouth. Uncle started sucking it full full force. He was squeezing both of her boobs. This went for around another 15 minutes and now uncle made mom lie on her back and he directed his mouth over her wet pussy.
He is really a master over sexual activities. 
He was sucking her pussy deep and in between fingering her with full speed. Mom started shivering in pleasure. 
Uncle was saying while fingering her -"Your juices are very tasty my Darling Sreerupa, yes ohh yes...throw it out...yes."
Mom was moaning loudly . Her voice was coming out of the house upto boundary wall clearly. Within few minutes of fingering she bursts out vaginal fluid over hands hand . She was in full pleasure. Uncle was laughing erotically seeing her face. 
He said -"Help me in making my juice out now baby."
He then put her right leg over his shoulder and then inserted his huge excited penis into her liquid flowing pussy and started fucking her vigourously. 
Mom was moaning -"Ohhh...baby....aah...Gajen....draaahhh....Aaahh...oh my god...yeah...aahhh...give me your seed..aah..."
Uncle increased his pace and after 5 minutes of fucking he started tightening his body and groaned loudly -"Sreerupaaa......Oh my Sreerupa...my bitch...aahh....you are my slut baby...uhhhh..."
It was seeming that he ejaculated all his sperm inside her pussy. His ejaculation lasts for 20-25 seconds as usual like before. 

Then he fell over moms body . His face was buried in mom's cleavage.  Both were breathing heavily and sweating a lot. 
I too ejaculated there. Much before uncle's ejaculation. Mom and uncle made me addicted to masturbate this much within 2 months. I never masturbated this much often before. 

Uncle then aparted himself from mom's body and made himself lie beside her. Both were lying naked over the bed. I can see clearly her she was filled with uncle's white thick sperm and it was oozing out from her pussy.
After few minutes when they get relaxed uncle said to mom -"You are very sexy Sreerupa...I wish if I was your husband. You didn't deserve such useless coward man like Dheeraj."
Mom smiled and said -"You too don't deserve a dumb woman like Malti."
(Malti Singh was wife of Gajendra uncle)

Uncle then turned towards my mom and hugged her. While hugging he rolled and now mom was on top of him. Her boobs were pressed against his hairy chest. She then asked him -"Whose call was that time dear when you went outside for talk?"

Uncle said -"I told you na, that was my son's call."
Mom -"Really ?"
Uncle -"Offcourse, whose call will come on my phone except my wife's , kids and yours?"
Mom -"Well...I was just asking.."
Uncle -"Dear , do you want another round?"
Mom -"Not today darling, I am feeling tired. Lots of work were there today. I think it's enough for today"
Uncle (laughingly) -"Am I hearing right...everytime you encouraged me for more rounds and today you are feeling tired in just one round.."
Mom -"Will do tomorrow. Let's sleep now"
Uncle -"Ok as you wish sweetheart." Saying this uncle went to the washroom. Mom kept herself lying on the bed.

I then came inside the house and went to the washroom to wash my orgasmic liquid from trouser and skin around there. When I came out of the washroom I saw uncle was sitting on the sofa and drinking water. He was in her underwear only.
He saw me and smiled. I smiled too and proceeded towards my room but uncle said me in between-"Are you awake till now beta ?" 
I replied -"No uncle , just awake due nature's call ."
Uncle laughed over my words . His laugh seemed that he knew I am lying to him.
He then said -"Ok ok...go and sleep now."
I asked -"Why are you awake uncle?"
Uncle -" Like you woke up for washroom, I too woke up just now to drink water beta."

I then came inside my room and lied on my bed. I heard mom's bedroom's door got opened and then closed. May be uncle went I side after drinking water. 
After few minutes of lying I went into deep sleep. 

Next day I woke up by my mom's voice from sofa room asking me to wake for my online classes. I ignored her voice for first 15-20 minutes but after that I woke up. It was 6:30 AM . Mom had started to wake me up 1 hour before the online class. 

I came out of my room , I saw she was in Kitchen by then. Preparing for the breakfast. I went near her. She was wearing a Voilet coloured nighty which was sleeveless . Revealing both of her armpits and most of the part of her cleavage. 
It was the first time I saw her wearing such nighty. 
She saw me coming to the kitchen  and said -"Why you had adopted the habit of late waking up in the morning? You always used to woke up by 5AM daily."
I said -"Sorry mom."
Mom -"You must focus on your studies beta. COVID has already disturbed every student's studies so far."
I again replied -"Sorry mom. I will try to wake up early next time"
In my mind I said "I have adopted such habit because of you and uncle. Your late night whore like fuck with that lustful uncle doesn't allow me to sleep early."
I remained silent and then asked -"Where is uncle mom?"
Mom said -"May be in the garden area. He will go to his flat after breakfast"
I then went to the garden area's door and saw uncle was walking there in the garden.
I returned in the sofa room and then went to the washroom for getting myself fresh and ready for my classes.

Around 7:00 AM my classes started . I kept my room's door opened so that I can get the view of sofa room easily .
Uncle came to the sofa room after 20 minutes my classes got started. He was in the garden area for more than one hour I think. He sat on the sofa and then I saw mom too came and sat beside him . They were having morning tea together and talking about something that I was not able to hear due to focusing on classes. 

After having tea I saw uncle left. Mom went to kitchen . Around 10 AM my classes went off. And then I came out of my room . Mom was not there , I went in her room , she was there and lying on her bed . Reading a magazine . She saw me and asked -"Completed your classes beta ?"
I replied -"Yes mom. Uncle gone ?"
Mom -" Yes dear, he left 2 hours ago while you were busy in class"
I -"Ohh...Will he come again today ?"
Mom -"He didn't tell anything regarding this. Why ?"
I -"Just asking mom"
Mom -"Come here dear."
I went near her bed. She got up and made herself sit. I too sat on her bed. Her bed was making me remember all those fucking sessions she had with uncle since two months. 
She asked me -"Do you feel embarassed by Gajendra's touch over my body ?"
I replied -"A little."
Mom -"Sorry beta. I too never expected his activities like this."
I -"Why you are saying sorry mom. I know you both love each other. Then why are you sorry for that infront of me"
Mom -"I decided to never let you see such things between me and Gajendra but Gajendra is very broad minded man. He can't control his emotions."
I -"It's ok mom. Nowadays it's normal."
Mom -"Thanks beta. I was thinking about your feelings regarding this. I was feeling guilty that you have watch such activities"
I said in my mind "I am watching much more than you expected mom. My eyes are not limited to just a normal touch of uncle's hand over your body but far more than that"

I didn't tell anything to her just smiled. Mom then said -"I promise , he will never do such touchings over my body again."
I -"Leave that topic mom. I am okey with him. He loves you and I had already accepted that fact."
Mom then put her hand over my chin with love and said -"My dearest son. You know your mom very well. I wish if your dad had ever understood me..." Saying this he was teary.

I said (on seeing her tearful eyes) -"Why are you remembering past things mom. Leave it."
Mom then wiped her tears with her hands and asked me -"What would you like to have in lunch?"
I said -"Anything mom. Whatever you like to cook"
Mom then went to the kitchen . I came into sofa room and switched ON the Television.
Then we had lunch around 1 PM. While we were having lunch we heard our door bell. I went to open the door. Sonam aunty was there. She said -"Good Afternoon Ayush. Is your mom at home ?" saying this she came inside . Mom saw her and said -"Welcome Sonam . I was waiting for you to come."
Aunty went to mom and sat on dining chair.
Aunty was in Saree with half sleeved blouse.  She was also chubby like mom and looking decent. 

I too came on the dining chair and started having lunch. Mom asked her -"Would you like to have lunch Sonam ?"
Aunty replied -"No yar. Just had lunch ."
Mom -"Not a little?"
Aunty -"No dear."
Aunty then asked me -"Beta how your studies are going ?"
I replied -"It's well aunty."
Mom said to her -"Do you know Gajendra ji also bought a flat last month here?"
Aunty -"Who Gajendra ? The officer and colleague of us ?"
Mom -"Yes, that Gajendra. Right."
Aunty didn't say anything few seconds. But I felt a sense of anger on her face after hearing about Gajendra uncle . 
Then aunty replied -"Where he had taken a flat ?"
Mom -"In the left side apartment of my house boundary."
Aunty -"On which floor ?"
Mom -"I think it's 6th floor. Isn't it Ayush ?"
I -"Yeah..it's 6th floor aunty"
Aunty -"Ohh...I didn't know that."
Mom -"Yes dear."
Aunty then remained silent . Mom asked her -" What happened Sonam. Why are you so silent today ? Everything Okay ?"
Aunty -"Yes Sreerupa , everything fine and well. Just waiting you to complete the lunch then we will talk"
Mom -"Aahhh..let me finish quickly"
Mom then started having lunch fastly. I had also completed my lunch by then and then went to my room after washing my hand.

Mom and aunty went to mom's room . I heard few talks between them but it was nothing special. Whole day both remained busy in gossips. Regarding family, husband , kids , jewelleries and all those things a woman like to gossip about.
Around 5 PM mom and aunty went to garden area . Mom told me to make two cups of coffee for both of them. Aunty said -"Your son is very nice mannered boy."

I went to kitchen and started making coffee. I heared the sound of door bell . I went to open it and saw it was Gajendra uncle there. He greeted me -"Good evening beta. Where is Sreerupa ?"
I replied -"She is in garden uncle , with aunty"
Uncle -"Aunty ? Who Aunty ?"
I -"Sonam aunty. Your official colleague"
Uncle's face lost the freshness after hearing Sonam aunty's name. 
He asked in low voice -"Is she here now ?"
I -"Yes uncle. In the garden area with mom"
I was talking to uncle then I saw mom came into the sofa room along with aunty and both of them saw uncle at the door.
Uncle too saw both ladies .  
Mom -"Hey Gajendra ji. Come inside. Why are you standing at the door."
Uncle came Inside . Sonam aunty was not much happy to see him there. Her face was in little anger due to uncle's presence.

Uncle came and sat on the sofa and said "Good evening Sreerupa , Good evening Sonam"
Mom replied with "Good evening" to him but Sonam aunty didn't say anything.
Uncle asked mom -"You were in Garden area ?"
Mom -"Ohh yes. We were there."
Suddenly mom stood up and said -"I think I had left the water tap open"
Mom quickly went towards the Garden to close the tap from which she was pouring water to the plants.

When mom left to the Garden area I saw Sonam aunty told uncle -"So Sreerupa is your next prey. Why are you doing this to all ?"
Uncle -"Don't interfere in my life. You left me  without my fault. I was not guilty that time"
Aunty -"Shut up you Rascal. I know with whom you were few hours before reaching here."
Uncle -"You bitch.. don't dare to interfere in my life."
Aunty -"I will tell Ayush about you . He will keep eyes on you and protect his mom from you"
Uncle laughed a little and said -"O Really, keep your such boring ideas to uncover my activities to yourself. If I fuck his mom infront of him then also he have no guts to say a single word against me"
Aunty - "Then I will tell Kaushik ji to keep his wife away from you"

While listening them I heard the name "Kaushik" from aunty. I was not aware who was he. But through aunty's words I can Interpret he must be having sex with that man's wife too. Then I thought is Kaushik same lady's husband's name whom I found at uncle's flat few times. I was getting curious to unlock the mystery now.

Uncle then replied -"I still have those pics of us in my mobile. If you did anything against me I will send those pics on your husband's WhatsApp"
Aunty suddenly stopped saying any words further to him. She became little stressed. Uncle then smiled and said -"Don't try to become oversmart. I am not against you even now and not that time when you left me."
Aunty didn't reply anything. Uncle then came closer to her and sat beside her. He put his hand on her lap and said -"How you forgot those steamy nights we had last year." Saying this he put his lips on her neck. I was shocked seeing. My mind said that "Uncle Gajendra is such a lady addicted man. He is fond of Milfs."

Before he proceed his hands over aunty's boobs they heard mom's steps coming towards the room from garden's door. They suddenly adjusted themselves and made themselves normal.

Mom came and sat on the sofa. She didn't notice that uncle was then sitting beside Aunty. She asked me -"Is Coffee ready beta ?"
I replied -"Yes mom. Coming"
Then mom asked uncle -"So..how was your day today Gajendra ji ?"
Uncle -"Like everyone these days. Boring."
Mom -"COVID is a curse for all of us"
I said in my mind "Uncle is utilising this period not like a curse, but like a lustful source"

I then came to the sofa hall with three cups of coffe and gave to them. Aunty said -"Beta you have made very nice coffee."
I replied -"Thanks aunty"
Uncle too said -"Really, coffe is very nice dear"
I replied "Thanks" to him too.
After having coffe Aunty stood up and said -"Ok Sreerupa, I have to go now."
Mom -"Ok dear. Come tomorrow again."
Aunty -"Sure. I will." Saying this he turned her eyes towards uncle and smiled a little.
Uncle too smiled at her.

To be continued....

Next update coming soon

Give reviews regarding this part.
You can message me too if you have any doubts regarding my story.
[+] 8 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 06-10-2023, 04:27 PM