Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
Adultery অসভ্য কাকু আর কামুক চাচার কীর্তিকলাপ - Don't miss hot saga
Your kinky ideas always amazed me. And the way you expressed them throughout your story is indeed most praiseworthy. Still now, all I did is only read but never suggest anything. This time I have a request...
What about you spend more time on Biltu's mother and less on other characters? Especially how his mother falls into the hands of Asavya Kaku and Kamuk Chacha through various incidents and make sure Biltu watches them. One more request is never make Biltu engages in sexual relationships with his mother and sister. Incest is not really kind of my cup of tea. Yeah you could include how Biltu help the kaku and the chacha to enjoy his mother and sister. 

That's all! These are some suggestions only, it is upto you which path you are going to choose. I am with this saga since the beginning and I am intended to be with it until the very end of this story as long as you don't include incest. 

As always your writing is superb! Kudos!
Warm Greetings!
[Image: 20230912-130230.png]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: অসভ্য কাকু আর কামুক চাচার কীর্তিকলাপ - Don't miss hot saga - by দত্তাত্রেয় বন্দ্যোপাধ্যায় - 06-10-2023, 01:21 PM