Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
sorry for the late update guys, was stuck in work. Here you go the next part, hope you enjoy it, please do let me know.

The naughty game

We relaxed a bit watched some tv had some casual chitchat and when it was time for dinner Surya and Pierre ordered something for all of us. We had dinner again by chitchatting all this while 4 of them were fully nude and I was wearing only bra and panty. After dinner we all came to the beds, I was sitting next to Surya on one bed and Pierre family was on the other facing us. Michelle suggested we play a game for sometime as it was too early to sleep. My heart skipped a beat listening to that. These teenagers games are dangerous, I was about to object but Surya stopped me and said “yes let’s play” I didn’t want to create a scene like evening so just agreed with hesitation though. 

Michelle said it’s just truth or dare but no one is allowed to choose truth, it’s all dares tonight. One person will ask the other to perform a dare and once that person is done he/she will ask someone else to perform next dare, very simple. If any declines to perform the dare then they will be thrown out of the house stripping naked and they will have to spend the whole night outside nude. I started to regret my decision to play already.

As usual Michelle started the game by giving a dare to Surya. “Let’s start with simple one, Surya kiss Paadmaa, that’s your dare.” Surya leaned over and placed his lips on mine and started to kiss me. First on the lips and then involving the tongue. I opened my mouth to give him full access. I was really feeling shy to kiss my own husband in front of our guests. Surya brought his hand to my bra covered boobs, I immediately pushed his hand away and broke the kiss to complain to Michelle. “See Michelle he is breaking the rules, you only asked to kiss and he is fondling my boobs, that’s cheating” “Surya you are not allowed to touch her breast, you broke the rule, apologise to her” Michelle said trying to hide the laughter. “Oh ok ok sorry dear” that was Surya’s apology. I gave a satisfactory smile to him though feeling shy inside due to the kissing while they watched. “Now it’s my turn, Nicole I want you to kiss Pierre at the place he likes the most” Nicole without hesitation stood up came in front of Pierre and kneeled down. Without wasting any time she leaned over and kissing Pierre’s dick. Both myself and Pierre’s dick jumped at this. I didn’t expect her to kiss Pierre’s dick like this. She then got up and went back to her seat on the bed. Again without wasting any time she looked at me straight and said “take your bra off Paadmaa”. I was again shocked, thought of protesting but realised there’s no point so slowly took my hands to my back and unhooked the bra. Slowly with shaking hands I removed my bra. My hands went straight to hide my globes but Surya stopped me saying “it’s ok everyone has seen them already besides that would be breaking the rule. I just looked down as I couldn’t see them looking at my breasts up close. My nipples had become hard by now and my boobs were standing up straight without being shy like me. Surya nudged me gesturing that it was my turn now. I looked at Pierre and said kiss your lady love. Thinking he will kiss Nicole but he went straight to Michelle and kissed her on the mouth. I was really shocked by this how could a father kiss his grown up daughter like that? Their kiss went on for few minutes both exploring each other’s mouths. Pierre broke the kiss and came back to his place “isn’t she lovely Surya? Go on show some love to my daughter now” Surya jumped at the opportunity and straight away went to Michelle held her by her waist and made her stand up. He hugged her tightly and started to kiss her by crushing her firm boobs with his naked chest. After few mins of kissing he focused his attention on rest of her face licking her forehead then cheeks and chin, he continued his licking while he traveled south to her neck and then her boobs. He took decent time to lick and suck her nipples and the rest of the boobs. He also pressed them with both the hands one last time before he ended his dare. He was still not satisfied but he couldn’t have continued forever. Michelle sat back with a flushed face while Surya came back to his place still looking at her with lusty eyes. 

This had heated up the room now so carrying the same trend he asked Nicole to give Pierre a blowjob. Nicole once again didn’t waste any time and knelt in front of Pierre and took his dick into her mouth and started sucking it. Pierre started to moan while Nicole was sucking his dick by making audible but familiar voices. This went on for some time and Pierre himself asked her to stop saying “stop stop otherwise I will cum in your mouth now, I want to hold it for special someone” finished his sentence by looking at me straight. I just looked down with shame. He was talking about fucking me in front of his wife daughter and my husband, gutsy fellow. Nicole got up taking Pierre’s dick out of her mouth and said “Michelle where are your manners? We got such a great hosts who let us into their place and you haven’t shown any gratitude, specifically Surya he showed so much love to you before, now kiddo it’s your turn, give him a lap dance that he will remember for ages”. Once again I couldn’t believe what I was listening, mother asking her grown up daughter to sit on a naked strangers lap and not only that but to dance on it nude. Unbelievable!!! But I didn’t know then that there’s lots more unbelievable stuff is about to unfold that night. 

“Yes momma” saying that she came and sat on Surya’s lap facing away from him, her bum was right on Surya’s dick her meaty thighs were on Surya’s thighs and her back was touching Surya’s chest. She slowly started to move on his lap massaging his dick with her soft ass cheeks. Her back was rubbing his chest while she moved slowly with grace. Surya initially placed his hands on her thighs and then slowly moved upwards until they landed on her boobs while feeling her flat tummy on the way up. He started massaging her chest globes while enjoying the lap dance. Michelle leaned back and turned around towards Surya, he understood what she was looking for and gladly took her lips into his mouth and started to suck on them. I could clearly see Michelle inserting her tongue into Surya’s mouth for a proper kiss. Surya accepted her intrusion gladly by opening his mouth. Michelle was fully focussed on the kiss while Surya sucked on her tongue by continuing to massage her boobs. Michelle broke the kiss after 5 full minutes and asked her mom “mumma am I doing it right? Is this how you wanted me to show the gratitude to our host?” To which Nicole replied “baby you are a man pleaser this comes to you naturally, go on you are doing great.” That’s when Michelle looked at me and as if she felt like I was left alone she leaned towards me and placed her lips on mine. I accepted the invitation and started to kiss her back. Few more minutes of kissing went on in front of her parents like that. She went back to dancing and grinding her bum on Surya’s dick. I involuntarily looked at Pierre and my eyes wandered to his dick, he was rock hard and his dick was shining with Nicole’s saliva from the sucking she did a little while ago. I again lowered my eyes in shame.

Michelle finally finished her lap dance and went back to her place. She was all giggly as if she has won a medal. She looked at me and said now Paadmaa it’s your turn” my heart rate increased listening to that does she want me to give a lap dance to Surya now? Or worse to Pierre. My guess was right she said, now you need to give lap dance to my dad. I was shocked and looked at Surya for help, he had closed his eyes perhaps he was still in trance and had not recovered from Michelle’s lap dance yet. Seeing no response from Surya I thought I had no choice but to do as Michelle asked to avoid the punishment of spending the whole night outside without clothes.

With shaky legs I got up and started to move towards Pierre but Michelle interrupted me “you are not thinking of giving him the lap dance with your panty on are you?” I looked puzzled she continued “first rule of lap dance is to strip naked, you have to take that panty off first” my body shivered listening to that this girl makes up the rules on the fly, now I have to strip naked and sit on this old man’s lap with his dick buried in my ass crack. Once again looked at Surya for help but he was still lost in his own world. Once again with shaky hands I started to peel off the last remaining cloth on my body, my panty. I became naked like everyone else in the room and walked over to Pierre noticing the piercing looks of Pierre on my fully shaved wet pussy. I wanted avoid his looks on my pussy and just turned around fast and sat on his lap. His rock hard dick felt hot on my bum. He straight away brought his hands from underneath my armpits and grabbed my boobs. I didn’t know how to dance so I just closed my eyes and started to massage his dick with my ass. He was enjoying my nude body and the sensations it was giving his nude frontal body parts. He tried to turn me over for the kiss but I declined and went on with my dance for some more time. I quickly got up and went back to my place. I wanted to wear my panty back but Nicole objected that once you get nude in the game you can’t wear your clothes back. Again one more on the fly rule. I decided to take my revenge on Nicole for denying me my panty. “Nicole I want you to lick my hubby’s balls” I felt a sense of satisfaction that now I took my revenge. Nicole asked Surya to lie down on all fours like we girls do when getting fucked in the doggy style. I didn’t understand so Nicole explained “you only asked me to lick his balls not the dick so this is the best pose to do that” saying that she went and took Surya’s balls into her mouth. Sucked one ball after another and licked them all the way from his ass hole to his dick. She didn’t take his dick in the mouth though. Surya was moaning loudly while Nicole continued her sucking and licking his balls and surrounding area. Few more minutes and Nicole finished her dare to go back to her seat. “Daddy is feeling lonely Michelle go girl give him some love honey “.  Saying that she got up and came to sit next to me on our bed. I was again not able to understand why she came to our bed? My question was answered immediately when Michelle jumped on her dad and made him lie down on the bed and she fell on him flat. Her entire nude body was resting on Pierre’s nude body. She then started to kiss him like he was her lover and not the father. Pierre had taken his hands on her back and started massaging her ass cheeks. I am sure Michelle would have felt his hot dick on her pussy lips. As Michelle was making love to her dad in front of us her mother Nicole brought her hand around me over my shoulders and grabbed my right boob. She kept massaging it for some time then she turned me to her and started to kiss. While kissing me she made me lie down on the bed. Surya got up to make room for us. Myself and Nicole were now hugging each other with our boobs crushing. Nicole started to lick my entire face and then went to my chest and started licking and sucking my nipples and my boobs. I started to moan as she was driving me crazy with her mouth on my chest. She went further down licking my belly button and the surrounding area. She finally reached her goal my pussy lips. As soon as she placed her mouth on my pussy lips I shuddered and let out a loud moan. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing to look at me. I just bit my lip and closed my eyes with shame. Nicole continued to explore my pussy with her tongue giving me wild sensations.

In the meantime Surya had crossed over to the other bed and was sensually moving his hands on Michelle’s back. His hands were feeling every inch of Michelle’s back her shoulders back, waist, bum and her thighs. She broke her kiss with her dad and pulled Surya over to her. Surya fell on the father and daughter. Michelle started to focus on Surya now so Pierre sneaked out of their bed and came to our bed and joined Nicole and myself. He straight away came and hugged me and started kissing. While his wife was playing with my lower lips he started to play with my upper lips and boobs. This was heavenly feeling. My moans became louder and louder. Pierre thought it’s time now and moved Nicole from my pussy and replaced her mouth with his dick. I was lying flat he was on me now crushing my entire body with his. While continuing the kiss he spread my legs and placed his dick at the entrance of my wet pussy. I closed my eyes in the anticipation of a start to a rough fuck session. That’s when he gave a push and his dick entered my pussy few more pushes and his entire dick was fully buried into my cunt. I let out a loud scream as he entered me. He waited for few seconds and then started to move his rod in and out of my cunt. I was in heaven, he is no doubt an experienced fucker, he was gracefully fucking me deep thrust’s. Just then we all heard Michelle scream louder than me. Myself and Pierre stopped our fucking to look at her and Nicole went back to their bed to take care of her daughter. We saw that Surya had now entered her pussy, tears rolled from her eyes as Surya started to fuck her. Nicole went to her daughter she took Michelle’s head and placed on her lap. While doing so she also started to kiss her in a consoling fashion. Pierre resumed his fucking so as Surya. Nicole moved over and placed her pussy on Michelle’s mouth and started to kiss Surya. They had now formed a triangle with their threesome fucking. The entire room was filled with moans and grunts from us three ladies and the 2 gentlemen. Ignoring all the noises Pierre just focussed on fucking me hard and fast, I already came once after seeing the threesome of Nicole, Michelle and Surya now Pierre’s fast fucking was making me cum again. Looks like he was also about to cum, I just tried to open my mouth to say “Please don’t cum in there..” Couldn’t say pussy to him directly due to my shyness!! But before I could say anything he sealed my mouth with his in a deep French kiss while increasing his speed, our entire bed was creaking because of his strong fucking. Just then my pussy was also feeling the onset of another orgasm so I just focused on Pierre’s dick that was giving me wild sensations in my pussy and I started to cum. Precisely then Pierre also started to cum downloading all his juices into my already wet and soaking pussy. We both came moaning and grunting into each other’s mouth. It took us at least 2 full mins to catch our breath and become normal. Pierre just made me sleep on the side and he cuddled me from behind. His soft and messy dick rubbing my bum cheeks from behind and his hands rolled up on my boobs. I comfortably cuddled into his arms and started to observe the performance of my hubby with this mother daughter duo. By now Surya had made both the ladies go on all fours next to each other. Both Nicole and Michelle were in doggy position lifting up their assess up in the air so Surya’s dick could easily enter. Surya was now fucking Michelle from behind and fingering Nicole, after 10-15 strokes he shifted his dick to Nicole and fingers to Michelle. He was kind of playing musical chairs with his dick swapping between mother’s pussy and daughter’s pussy alternately every 15-20 seconds. Both the girls were moaning and screaming loudly while Surya’s fucking went on and on and on. I just drifted into sleep watching Nicole and Michelle and Surya’s this unique threesome fucking. Didn’t realise when I went to sound sleep in Pierre’s arms.
[+] 3 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Rajsvs - 04-10-2023, 07:54 PM