Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 16 continued

He

After saying to Bavani,” I’ll tell you about her later.” I turned and slept on my back. My erect manhood was lying on my stomach with the tip reaching my belly button. Girja was waiting just for that. She took my cock in both her hands and started pumping it.

“Who is that? Your new lover from Coimbatore?” She asked me. I nodded in the affirmative.

“It’s about two weeks since you went there and banged her for two days … why is her itch still not scratched enough?” “What is that fool of her husband doing?”

He is just as much of a fool as your husband is I thought to myself. I covered the speaker and told Girja,” just shut your mouth and start sucking.”

A sly smile appeared on Girja’s face. “If I keep my mouth shut what is the use? You’ll get nothing .. so, it’s better I fill my mouth with your big cock and pleasure you, if you want you can tell her how well I’m sucking this monster you have that you call your cock.”

Girja took my firm rod into her mouth and started doing what she does best, that is suck cock. She has this believe that no other woman could give pleasure like she can in sucking a dick. She was quite right in that she was very good at it. She is one of the few women who sucks cock not because the man wants it but because she loves doing it. She like the feel of the hard flesh in her mouth. She doesn’t get the opportunity to do this to her liking with her husband. He would stop her within a few minutes because he won’t be able to stop from coming because of her expert blowjob. With Vikram however she could work her magic with her mouth for as long as she wants. Even today only because of Girja’s insistence that I came home after normal office hours. Otherwise with the project I have to do I would have been back only around ten pm.

“Come home darling quick, I’m feeling very horny. I need your big tool today,” she had begged me.

“Why … I thought your husband was here and not gone out of town?”

“He’s here but he got a dinner appointment with a big client. He won’t be home till after ten. We can easily have a round or two before that.”

I was in two minds but it’s been two weeks since I had sex and the offer was too tempting and so here I was. There was also that I needed to keep Girja happy. I shouldn’t annoy her because she was the one who was always available and most convenient whenever I needed to have sex. She being my neighbour it was easy for her to sneak into my apartment or I to her apartment without notice. Apart from that Girja was someone who didn’t care if I was banging other women as long as I didn’t neglect her.  She was also brave enough to do things I want her to do and that is going to be useful for my plans. There was only one thought in Girja’s mind, even if I had sex with any other woman she wants the sex from her to be the best I get. She was competitive in that way and not wanting to have any emotional involvement. I must use Girja to make Bavani jealous. A jealous woman, especially a married woman who was cheating, would do everything to prove that she was the one who could give most pleasure to her illicit lover, the same way a jealous husband would become very passionate and make love to his wife with vigour he normally doesn’t show in trying his best to prove to his wife that he is better than her lover. In her mind Bavani must want me to enjoy her so much that I would not want anyone else. At the same time Bavani mustn’t have insecurities that Girja would have a special place in my emotions, or I must make sure she doesn’t have. Bavani must feel that, that was reserved only for her. She must feel that with my high libido Girja was just someone available for me because she (Bavani) couldn’t be with me whenever I wanted. In this matter I believe that Bavani fears only Smitha. She wouldn’t even be so upset if Smitha seduces her husband as much as Smitha becoming my lover and potential future wife. Bavani should become comfortable in engaging in sexual matters with another woman present in it. Today would be the first step towards it. Imaginary sex while chatting over the phone doesn’t really interest me. I don’t feel satisfied in engaging in self pleasure in this way. While I’m chatting with Bavani I must have real sex with Girja.

As Girja was sucking hard I groaned slightly as I asked Bavani,” Tell me dear have you been able to pacify your husband now?”

“He has just started to talk a bit normally now, but there is still a slight strain,” She knew something was happening here so she continued,” I think you are busy there I’ll call you another day.”

I should let her off, I need her involved here. “No Bavani don’t cut off the line, I just want to keep on hearing your voice.”

“Vikram, it looks like your neighbour has come, I think it’s better we speak another time.”

“No problem Bavani, she won’t bother what happens, we can talk how we want about sex anything, she’ll not mind.”

“Oh god you idiot, does she know about me?”

“Yes, she knows I have a very lovely and sweet lover in Coimbatore that I adore very much.”

When Girja heard this, she stopped sucking and looked up at my face. She knew that Bavani was beautiful but didn’t know just how much so she was. Naturally she would feel jealous especially for someone with a competitive streak in her. Now of course she would want to prove herself in bed with me. I had learnt how to pit one woman against another. This was not something I learnt through my first lover Sandhya it was something I learnt myself during my involvement with females.

“Why did you do this? What if my matter comes out because of her? I am a fool, I went and trusted you,” Bavani lamented.

“Nothing like that will happen. She is very discrete. She is married just like you. Here, you speak to her yourself.”

“No, don’t Vikram, no …,” Bavani protested but before she could do anything I handed the phone to Girja saying,” Say hello to the loveliest woman in Coimbatore, my new love.”

“Hi Bavani, my name is Girja, how are you?”

“………..” I couldn’t hear what was said if any from Bavani’s end. But Girja was very cool.

“Talk dear, why be so shy.”

Girja kept the phone a little away from her ear and I could hear Bavani speaking. “Hi, Mrs. Girja, I’m good, how about you?”

“I’m doing great right now. Congrats, I heard you and Vikram have become lovers. He keeps raving about you. Your beauty, your body … he says making love with you is heavenly. He has not said such a thing to me you know. He is godsent for women like you and me who don’t get the satisfaction we deserve through our husbands. We must definitely meet we have lots to talk about. ….. oh okay, bye then.” Girja gave the phone to me.

When I kept the phone to my ear Bavani said,” So it’s confirmed, she’s your lover too.”

“Yes Bavani, we have been lovers since before I met you. I’ll tell about that later but she will help us to meet outside for a few days with your husband’s permission. We can really fulfil all our wishes. We need her help.”

Bavani cut the phone without saying anything. I knew she would be a little upset at this time but I’ll manage her later. Right now, I’ve to make Girja help me in carrying out my plan. For that I’ve got to fuck her till she screams in pleasure.

“Vikram, is your new woman angry with you?”

"Nothing, I'll calm her down later."

“Yeah, after enjoying your big cock where will she go, surely you’ll get her to come your way.”

I smiled and said to her, "Spread your legs, I’m going to shove my rod into your cheating hole.”

“Do that you sweet rascal, that’s why I called you to come home early.”

As Girja lay on the bed I paced a pillow under her buttocks so that her mount of Venus was raised up for the pleasure of my love meat. As I got close to her pussy she grabbed my manhood and rubbed it up and down her wet slit.

“Tell me Vikram, is Bavani cunt small or big?”

“Small and tight.”

“Is she clean shaven like me or is she hairy down there?”

“She has hair but very neatly trimmed.”

“Ah .. just the way you like it. What to do, my husband likes a clean-shaven pussy, otherwise I too would have grown pubic hair just for you.”

I now slowly shoved a bit of my cock into her pussy. Her cunt lips easily gave way as they gripped the intruder. “You said she had a small, tight cunt how was she able to bear your unusually thick rod entering in?”

“She already had given birth to a child, she managed.”

“Yeah, and you would have got her soggy wet and ready anyway. Even so was her pussy very tight?”

“Hmm.”

“More than me?”

“Hmm.”

Hearing all this made Girja all the hotter and wanting to prove she was the better fuck. It was time for my own enjoyment. “Enough talk woman, call your husband on the phone, I want to fuck you while you talk to him.” This was something we did quite often to make our own enjoyment greater. Girja had no hesitation or reservation in doing this. She too liked the thrill of having my cock inside her warm quim while she talked to her unsuspecting husband. She was also ready to do this because she had no problem in controlling her moans as her pussy gets drilled by me. She reached for the phone on the side table and called her husband.

“Hi Hubby … very busy at work?”

Now I started pumping her cunt with my cock. It went in very deep each time I pushed it in. She was wet enough that her pussy easily accommodated my rather enormous shaft.

“Is it? When are you meeting the client? Oh, there’s still time.” She was so casual when she talked but she opened her thighs wider to let my cock in as deep as it would go.”

I increased the speed of my pumping. Girja’s legs now wrapped around my hips. “I had somethings to do earlier but I’m just lying down now and Vikram is inside.”

I looked at her and smiled as my hip continued it’s piston like movement. “I meant I’m bored with nothing to do and you are not home too. I thought I’ll go and see him. He is fun to be with.”

Now I was sucking on her nipple as I was tearing into her pussy with my cock. “He’s got so many interesting stories to narrate. At least it will be fun being with him till you come back.”

Our bodies colliding was making a thumping sound which was loud enough that I feared it may be heard by her husband.

“Your boss is calling … okay dear, I’ll see you later .. bye.”

Now we started fucking hard while kissing passionately. She was hugging me tight as our hips moved in rhythm.

“How many times you humped Bavani when you went there?”

“Five times.”

“How much she enjoyed .. how many times she came?”

“Don’t know .. many times.”

“I want the same thing you did for Bavani  .. make me come many times .. and don’t worry, she has enjoyed sex with you, she’ll come around.”

Girja didn’t have to tell me that, I was sure of it too. As I kept humping her Girja was equally enthusiastic in pushing her hip up to meet mine. I pressed hard on her tits as I fucked her. As I looked at the side I could see our undulating bodies in the mirror on the dressing table. It was like watching a blue movie only thing being we ourselves were the main actors. Seeing where I was looking she too looked at the image of our fornication with arousal.

She said what was on my mind. “looks like a blue film doesn’t it but I want to see you fuck Bavani. I want to know what is so special about her.”

“Better than that I’m going to fuck both of you on the same bed side by side.”

“Ah.. ah .. ah .. ah .. Great baby ah.., can’t wait for that. What’s her husband’s name?”

“Mohan.”

“Is he a dummy like my husband?” she asked continue to gasp because of our exertions.

“Hmmm,”

“Vikram, both Rahil (Girja’s husband) and Mohan’s wives are spreading their legs for you sssss … fuck us and makes us happy like those fools cannot.”

Fuck I did, two times I filled her cunt with my sperm before her husband came back that evening. Girja started of with being a bit jealous of Bavani but now she was eager to get another wife involved in this cheating sex just like her. She would help me for sure because she is now a co conspirator in helping me enjoy Bavani alone, without hinderance for at least a couple of nights.

Husband

I was reading the report. It was a three-page report. There is no evidence to draw a firm conclusion. Private detective Manogara was looking keenly at my face. I carefully absorbed all the things written in it. Nothing should be misunderstood. Manogara started talking after I finished reading the whole thing. "Mr. Mohan, we cannot come to a definitive conclusion whether your wife is having an affair with another person or not. We have however noted a difference from when you hired us to observe her before. This time around we found that she was often on the phone. Sometimes she talks, sometimes she is just playing with the phone. We don't know if he is playing a game or messaging at that time. This is when she is in the hall or kitchen, sometimes she takes the phone to the bedroom and closes the door. We have no way of knowing what happens then. We don't have that much access to your house. This report is based on when we can observe through the window.”

"If you want to know what's going on in your house when you're not there, you need to help us put our surveillance equipment in a hidden place in your house. Doing so will cost quite a bit more of money to you.," he continued.

I asked Manogara about my doubts. "If you do, is there any chance that Bavani will accidentally find the equipment?"

"Normally that won't happen. It would be small and well-hidden but I can't guarantee it."

I was deep in thought after listening to what he said. If my wife had not done anything wrong, if she then discovers what I have done, the family life won’t be peaceful after that. But not knowing this for sure, my peace is gone anyway. Then Manogara continued again.

"Why did you again doubt your wife's behaviour?"

"Didn't I already tell you, one day when I came home from work she was fast asleep after going out and coming back." When I said this to him even I felt how silly a reason this is for doubting your wife, that only saying this without elaborating the context.

"There may be many reasons for that, but why do you think in this manner?"

Why did I feel like that?? The exhaustion of her body but the excitement and glow on her face. Just seeing her like that an immediate thought had come to me, that she looked like someone who had enjoyed great pleasure. This cannot be explained by logic. Her body movements were like that of a sated cat who secretly lapped up the milk. Only thing missing was a satisfied smile on her face.

"You see, she seemed to be like how a woman would be after enjoying satisfying sex. Don't ask me to explain why I think that, I can't."

Manogara understood my situation. "Okay let’s accept that as a reason for the moment but that cannot be the only reason. What else have you noticed?"

I thought again. I told him how she beautified herself recently and the changes she had made to look attractive. She was already a very attractive woman, with the changes she looked even more desirable.  

"Why couldn’t your wife have made these changes for you, for you to appreciate and love?"

That’s true, it is possible but why suddenly after so many years of married life.

"It didn’t seem like she's made changes to be attractive to me. She's made it to make herself look sexy and attractive."

Manogara smiled softly. "It Isn't wrong for a wife to make herself sexy for her husband isn’t it?"

"If the changes were for me, there is nothing wrong, but if the changes are for someone else.?? ..  you have to find it out for me."

"Will do, will do, we'll try to figure it out as best as we can since you appointed our agency."

Now I asked him a question. "Tell me from your experience, what does it mean when a woman, that too a housewife, suddenly transforms herself like this?"

Manogara looked at me in silence for a few seconds, then said, "Yes, there is truth in what you are saying. These are all signs that a woman could be on the wrong path. Very often they make mistakes like this and expose themselves without realizing it."

“It could be an indication that they were getting ready to do something wrong or are already doing it. But on the other hand, this is not definitive evidence that they are engaging in something wrong. All we can say is that these can be taken as possible signs.”

“What sir you’re saying like this, neither confirming or rejecting,” I said with a little irritation.

"Don't get angry sir, I'm just telling the truth. Sometimes they see some actress or see fashion show or other girls’ attire or make up and they want to try that because they feel they’ll look good if they do the same. We can only take these signs as  fifty-fifty that they are engaging in something undesirable. It only gives us a basis to probe further.”

"What sir so we have not made any progress to find out what's true."

"Nothing can be said for certain until the evidence is in hand,” Manogara said.

"Well how much longer do you think it would be necessary for you to monitor my wife's activities?"

"Sir, I can't say. It's your choice. I can tell you some things from my experience. In one case we watched the woman for three months, but we couldn’t catch her doing anything wrong. So much so we gave up. I said to the husband, 'Your wife doesn't seem to be having any adulterous relationship.'

"Then what happened?" I'm interested in hearing the story of someone else in my situation.

“Her husband asked us to observe her for one more week and if nothing after that we can close the investigation. It was then when we caught her. The reason our suspicions were not raised was because her lover was of the age of her father-in-law, in fact he was the father-in-law’s close friend. He would visit often to meet the father-in-law and hence no one suspected that he was having sex with his friend’s daughter-in-law. What to do there are women who get attracted to older men.”

My situation is not like that. My suspicions are about a handsome young man.

Manogara continued further. "In another case, the woman got caught within a week. That was an easy case for us. So, you have to decide. I can't advise on this."

I want to know the truth, one way or another. But how many long will I have to hire him?

Manogara interrupted my thoughts. "Sir may I ask something?"

What is this fellow going to ask I thought  "Yes please, ask."

"I had asked you before but you had denied that there is no one like that, but now I ask you again as no man would simply have doubt like this without some other background. Do you have doubts about any particular man for this?"

It's an embarrassing thing. It is not going to do any good to hide about Vikram anymore. While coming to this decision there are no denying some facts. Vikram is handsome and manly. He is so handsome that many women would desire him. More importantly, I was no match for his masculinity. What my ego had blocked from revealing before was no longer worth hiding. I told Manogara about the incidents at the marriage house. I explained why I had my doubts. He paid close attention to what I was saying.

After listening to everything, he gave a sigh before he started talking. "Men's situation is always very difficult, I am including myself.  Men have so many obligations to secure the future for their family, to plan for the children's future studies. But the adulterous lover has only one aim. Only how to seduce and enjoy the woman he has targeted. His full concentration would only be on that."

I also acknowledged in my mind what Manogara was saying was true.

"At the same time, it cannot be said that men have nothing that acts as protection to their self-respect. The control placed by the community around, family and self-security is important for women. Family honour is also an important factor in preventing the women in engaging in wrongdoing. You can say most women, more than ninety percent, understand the difficulties of their husbands. So, the respect and love they have for their husbands would always be there. They won’t have the heart to betray their husbands. Only very few, stray from the straight path.”

Manogara looked at me before asking. “Sir what are you going to do after knowing the result? If your wife did no wrong that’s good and no problem. But if it is proven that she is or had been betraying you, what are you going to do?"

What am I going to do???? I was really without any clarity. Only thing I have been saying to myself was I will not tolerate this. After that what?

Manogara on seeing my confusion said, "Sir, I will tell you the options for your clarity. One, you can call your family, your wife's family and with the evidence we provide you can get a divorce. This is the straightforward solution. But then I will tell you the consequences. This matter cannot be hidden. It will be known in your family circles, work circles, and friend circles.”

I dreaded thinking of that. How awful that would be.

"Many people will not hesitate to speak ill of you. They will say, "The fellow who does not know how to satisfy his wife, what type of man is he. Sadly, there are many excuses for a human being who take glee in talking like this and would be waiting for such an opportunity."

"You may have to pay alimony even if your wife is at fault. The court will probably say that your son should live with your wife. More often than not, the ruling will be that very young children should live with the mother."

"Your son's life can become hell if others find out about his mother. Sometimes no one can be as cruel as one child to another. You must bear all this."

"The second option is to reprimand and correct your wife. One who makes a mistake once and learns the lesson and changes, it is likely that the person will never make the same mistake again for the rest of the person’s life. But you need the mental strength accept that your wife had cheated on you but has reformed for you to do that."

"Third, living together as one family as far as the outside world is concerned, but internally both living their separate lives."

“Fourth is what that would make you angry and upset to contemplate. Pretending not to know about your wife’s affair and let her be with her lover as long as she doesn’t neglect you and the family. I know it would be difficult to have relationship especially sexual relationship with your wife knowing she had been sleeping with another man, but that the way it would have to be.”

I had been listening without emotion so far but when I heard the last option I reacted angrily with a loud ‘WHAT??’

"Listen to me calmly Mr. Mohan. Let's pretend your wife is cheating on you with that Vikram just for arguments sake. Has there been any neglect in the way she looks after you or your son?”

The real answer to this question is no. Manogara did not wait for my reply.

“In fact, you will know if this is true or not, you don’t have to tell me, but have noticed any difference in how she takes care of you, especially in sex. If she shows extra care it could be out of a feeling of guilt. If there is a feeling of guilt it means there is still love and affection for you. You may find it difficult to accept but I’ll tell you of another case in my experience. The wife strayed and we gave the evidence to the husband. He chose to do nothing about it because he loved his wife a lot and she loved him too. It was just she was going through a phase in her life, an infatuation. Over some time, she got over it and came to her senses. She deeply regretted what she had done and tried all she could to make up for her great betrayal. They are now still living together and she had never thought of doing something like that again.”

“What are you saying … you want me to be a submissive fool like him?”

“No, Mr. Mohan, I’m only saying what are all the things that can happen in life. It’s all up to the individual and what they are able to accept.”

I became quiet as he said this and he continued to speak.

"If you didn't suspect your wife would you not have been perfectly happy at home now? Let me tell you this infatuation doesn't last long. In my experience, it starts to fade after a few months. Then the love for the husband blossoms again. The wife had some frustrations that led to her straying but she would come to the realisation that this affair ultimately is a shallow relationship. They then would know the true value of the family.”

“I’d rather die than accept such a humiliation,” I said furiously.

Manogara just nodded. “I just wanted you to know what are all that can happen. Ultimately it’s each individuals choice.”

We discussed a few more things after that after I calmed down. We came to a decision about the next course of action.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM