Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

After walking around the garden area for few more minutes, I and Gajendra uncle came inside the sofa room. Mom was in the kitchen preparing for the dinner. 

Uncle told me to switch ON the television. I did that and then went to my room. Uncle started watching news . Those were the days when every news was connected with rising COVID cases and how the lockdown was going throughout the country and across globe. About half an hour mom too joined him in the sofa room and they kept watching the news. I was in my room using my mobile and chatting with friends. 
Uncle and mom were talking about some online official work alongside watching the television. Those were the days when work from home got popular in every side of the earth. 
Then around 7 PM my online class got started and it continued till 9 PM. During that period mom and uncle kept watching television. Mom in between went to kitchen several times as she was preparing the dinner too.

At 9 PM I came out of my room. I saw uncle had slept on the sofa in sitting position watching the news . His mouth was open and he was snoring too. Mom was in the kitchen and when she saw me she asked -"Done with your class beta ?"
I replied -"Yes mom. Uncle is sleeping on the sofa." Saying this I laughed. Mom smiled too and told me to wake up him.
I shook uncle's shoulder to wake him up . Uncle woke quickly after few shakes he got from me. 
I said to him -"Why you slept here uncle ? You can go to either mine or mom's room to sleep"
Uncle -"Ahh..I didn't know when I went into sleep beta. What time it is ?"
I -" It's 9 PM uncle. Get ready for dinner."
Uncle then went to washroom. I and mom started arranging the plates and food items on dinner table. Mom was wearing sky blue coloured cotton saree and a thin strap sleeveless red coloured blouse that time. Her cleavage and armpits region was adding a marvellous look on her . It seemed she wasn't wearing any bra that time. 

Then uncle came to dining table and we started having dinner together. I saw uncle staring at mom's blouse and armpits region while having dinner.  Mom too was giving him erotic smile . 
I said (teasing them) -"When you will have your milk uncle about which you were telling   at evening?"
Uncle (smilingly) -"That milk should not be taken at dinning table beta. It must be taken during bedtime."
Mom was shying and smiling heavily.
I said -"How much it costs you ?"
Then uncle said -"Actually I don't buy milk beta, I own two huge and big factories of milk . I can visit those factories whenever I want. Whether it's night,day or morning." He laughed loudly saying this. Mom too laughed hiding her face. I just smiled. 

I asked uncle (smilingly) -"Where are your factories located ?"
Uncle -"Those milk factories are very close from my reach beta." Saying this he put his left hand on mom's right boobs and pressed it a little. Mom quickly removed his hand but uncle again put his hand over the boobs and said to me -"Beta, you know that you were the earliest customer of my milk factory." His hands was pressing her boobs gently while saying this.
I didn't say anything, just smiled on his words. 
Uncle then told me -"If you had completed your dinner then go and wash your hands"
I said -"I haven't completed my dinner yet"
Uncle said -"Then either close your eyes or turn your face."
Mom was trying to remove his hand from her boobs but this time uncle was in no mood to take off his hands from there. 
I said -"Why uncle ? Why to close eyes?"
Mom said hurriedly -"Nothing beta...have your dinner silently."
Uncle was laughing. His hand was still on mom boobs and her saree's pallu fell off from her shoulder in between those conversations. I saw mom's huge cleavage and uncle's hand over that . I got aroused with that scene. My dick started to build a tent in my trouser. But then forcefully mom removed uncle's hand from her cleavage and put her pallu again on her shoulder .
She stood up from the dinning table with her plate and went to sofa and started having dinner sitting there.

Mom must got angry with such activities uncle did infront of me. Uncle then said loudly to her -"What happened Sreerupa? Come here. That's not dining table."
Mom didn't say anything. I was upset because due to my teasing decision it all happened. I then called mom to come there . Mom replied -"Am okey here beta. You two eat comfortably"

Uncle then said to me -"Your mom get angry very quickly Ayush. Very much hot blood she has"
I smiled on this and kept eating my food. 
Uncle too started having his dinner again. When we had our dinner , mom came and took the plates to kitchen to wash them . I then washed my hands in the basin and uncle too washed his hands . Then I saw uncle went to kitchen and hugged her from behind. I too went near kitchen door to see what is happening. Mom kept washing plates and didn't responded to his hug.
Uncle said -"Don't be that much angry my sweetheart."
Mom then said -"Your hands never remain in control."
Uncle -"Your son made me aroused at the dining table. How could I resist my hand dear"
Mom -"Don't blame my son. You should learn how to behave infront of a teenager kid."
Uncle -"Ok dear. Sorry. Now please do this kitchen work fast. I am waiting for you in the room." Saying this uncle kissed her neck from back and then came out of the kitchen. He saw me at the kitchen door and asked -"Hey boy, you were listening our talks... uhmmmm...?
Then I tried to moved away from there but uncle hold my hand and asked -"What were you doing here silently Ayush ?"
I replied -"Nothing uncle. Just wanted to know how is mom's mood."
Uncle -"Ahh...she is ok beta. Don't worry . I know how to make her happy"
He laughed saying this and then we both came to sofa room. After few minutes we saw mom came out of the kitchen and then she went to her bedroom. Before entering into her bedroom she turned her face towards uncle and called him in that room by symbolising through her eyes. 
Uncle quickly stood up and said to me -"Good night beta. Go and and sleep now. I am also going to sleep."
I asked (smilingly) -"Really are you going to sleep uncle ?"
Uncle turned his face towards me and laughed. He said -"You are very naughty beta, go to your bed and sleep now"
Saying this uncle went to her bedroom and locked the door .

I kept myself sitting there on the sofa. I am aware with the fact that they will have fucking session whole night again. I switched ON the TV and started watching it. But my dick was aroused for sure. It was forcing me to go backside of the house and watch them. And finally I reached at the conclusion that watching them in action is much more entertaining than watching television. I then switched OFF the television and lights of the sofa room. Then silently went towards the back side of the house and then started watching through the window of mom's bedroom. I saw uncle and mom was kissing each other wildly. Mom saree was on the floor and she was only in her sleeveless blouse and petticoat. Uncle too had removed his shirt and it was lying beside mom's saree on the floor. Their lips and tongues were playing an erotic game with each other. Their saliva was restlessly moving towards each other's mouth.
Then uncle pushed mom on the bed . And then he removed his trouser . Now he was in his underwear only. Mom started to remove her blouse and within few seconds she aparted her blouse from her body. I was right , she wasn't wearing any bra inside that blouse that day. Her both udders were Swinging infront of uncle .
He said (watching her boobs) -"You are my cow Sreerupa." Saying this he quickly jumped on the bed and started sucking her nipples vigourously. Mom closed her eyes and her fingers were roaming in between uncle's hair. 
Uncle was sucking her both boobs hungrily like there is no tomorrow. His suction over the boobs was so intense that mom started moaning in pleasure. 
Around 3-4 minutes had passed watching uncle sucking her boobs, I heard uncle's mobile rang. Uncle was so much busy in her boobs that he didn't hear his mobile's ringtone Even mom didn't hear that fir the first few seconds. But after few seconds mom heard that and told uncle -"Hey darling your phone is ringing...leave my boobs and receive the call...aahh..."
Uncle kept sucking her boobs. Mom again told him -"Leave me Gajendra...Aaahh....your mobile is ringing" saying this she removed her boobs from his mouth. Then uncle stood up and saw his picked up his mobile in irritated mood.
I was also curious to know who the hell has called him at 10:30 PM.

But as he saw the phone , his face turned into fear...he quickly moved towards the bedroom's door started unlocking it. 
Mom asked -"What happened sweetheart? Where are you going? Whose call is that?"
Uncle replied (in a nervous tone) -"No one dear. Coming in few seconds. Wait"
Saying this he went out of the room . I decided to go inside the house but then I saw uncle came out of the house in the garden area hence I decided to remain there. 
I saw he received that call there and said -"Hello..why you called this time ?"

I didn't know who was the other side on the phone. I just heard uncle's replies which were like this :
"Don't get angry. Please."
"Please please"
"I told you I will try."
"Don't, please don't"
"Tomorrow for sure"
"Yes..yes sure"
"No please. You know that Sonam has started living in nearby colony"
"Yes..she is living here since last month"
"I don't know. She has visited Sreerupa's home too."
"Please baby. Tomorrow it will be your turn"
"No , you will not do that...for God sake."
"ok now ..bye ..see you tomorrow sweetheart."

Then he cut the call and went inside the house. I again focused my eyes on mom's room. I saw uncle e tered her room and again he locked the door. 
Mom asked him -"Whose call you get at this time ?"
Uncle -"My son called me."
Mom -"Ohh..he must be missing his daddy."
Uncle came near to mom and planted a kiss on her bare belly. 
Uncle -"But his daddy is missing his breast fuck"
Mom laughed on this and sat on the floor on her knees. She slided his underwear a little. His 90 degrees rock hard cock immediately came out with full force. 
Mom placed his cock in between her boobs and started rubbing it to and fro.

To be continued....

Next update coming soon.
Give your reviews regarding this part guyss...

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 30-09-2023, 10:13 PM