Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 16

She

It has been three days now but normalcy had not returned to our household. I could sense strongly the emotional distance between my husband and myself. One thing was clear though, he has now got doubt over me. Who the other party for his suspicion was also clear to me. He would have thought that after the wedding Vikram would be out of our lives forever. I on the other hand was not too sure of that. Our secretive and restraint coupling itself had been so good that I believed Vikram would want me again where we didn’t have to control ourselves. So, I was sure Vikram would make contact with me somehow. It was only I who thought that continuing the affair, no matter how wonderful the sex had been, would be fraught with unnecessary danger to my family life. I had planned not to have anything to do with Vikram but how weak I was. I had succumbed for my need for the marvellous pleasures of the flesh that Vikram had introduced to me. Now after the two days of sublime pleasure I enjoyed with Vikram I had totally surrendered to my carnality. In spite of the uneasiness prevailing in my home I still craved for joy I had with my young lover. The new erotic experience I would never have got if not for Vikram. There was so much of sensuality in having sex in the open like that. I had so many intense orgasms in that two days. That joy had made me admit things I wanted to hide from my lover. That he was a better lover than my husband. That I didn’t get the pleasures from my husband that I got from him. Even to the extent that I could admit to wanting his child in my womb. Why did I admit that, even if I was in the grip of intense passion? Is that something that was hidden in the back of my mind? Did I feel that only after that would our affair be consummated fully? Did I want something to remind me of him even after the end of our relationship which I knew would eventually end? I knew no answers for any of my questions.

The reason for my husband’s suspicions had been that his instinct had told him something wrong had happened. His instinct was not wrong. The fault for this was always mine. My actions should have been such that it should have never given him cause for any doubt. When I had decided to engage in something illicit then it was I who had to be extra careful in whatever I did. It was because of my carelessness that my husband had now got suspicious. When I told Vikram about this situation at home he simply laughed, he didn’t seem to take it seriously, in fact I felt he was pleased this happened. When I scolded him for laughing when I was so anxious here he simply said, “your husband is only suspicious, he is not sure of anything isn’t he, so why worry. We’ll be extra careful next time.” Well he can say that .. only I’m facing the problem not him. All this arose because I had been sleeping exhausted when my husband came back. This was not my habit so that had immediately raised my husband’s doubts. But that alone could not have raised his suspicions to this level. He must have noticed something else but I couldn’t figure out what. After my husband’s reaction I had even checked to see any marks visible outside like love bites, finger nails mark etc but there were none. In fact, it was only I who had marked him with my teeth and fingernails when I couldn’t control myself in the exhilarating pleasure that engulfed my body. It was no problem for him, he had no wife from whom he needed to hide it. On the other hand, he would have wanted to display this to his male friends. It would have been proof of his prowess in giving pleasure to a woman. That way he can show them his pride of his manhood and may even give his friends an inferiority feeling.

Knowing Vikram, he would have liked it. One thing I knew for sure was he would have loved to show the marks of passion I made on his body to my husband. He would have wanted my husband to see how much his wife (me) had enjoyed fucking with him. For Vikram, his ultimate victory would have been to have cowed my husband into accepting his superiority. To pretend that nothing is happening .. to get out of the way by giving some excuse so that he (my husband) avoids humiliation while knowing very well that Vikram was going to bed me at that time. He would want my husband to accept his lot and just pray for the time when he (Vikram) would have enough of me and go away. He would want my husband to live with the misery that another man had used his wife in all possible ways for his pleasure. Vikram can only hope. I know my husband just as much as I know Vikram. He is not that type of a man. He has too much of self-respect for that. The reason I had been so tired after that afternoon of wallowing in pleasure was because Vikram had squeezed every ounce of my energy as he insisted on having sex three times within that short period of time. That and the fact it was giving in to two continuous days of intense sexual demand of a lecherous lover that made me exhausted. He had fucked me till I couldn’t take it anymore. To this day the memory of that uninhibited joy brings a smile to my face. But the result of that vigorous and magical mating was lying in deep slumber not even knowing when my husband had returned. I had wanted to go back after we had sex the second time that day but he insisted on another bout of sex.

“After I drop you off today Bavani and when I go back I have got a big project at work. Estimate is it has to be finished by forty days and if needed extend up to fifty days. I won’t be able to come here till then .. I need you again my love. I just can’t get enough of you.”

I was disappointed to hear this. After so much of resistance I had finally got together with my lover and now I have to be apart from him for so long. I need him now just as much as he needed me, how is this long fifty days going to pass? This is the last time I’m going to be with him before we part again for a long time. I wanted to mate with him now as much as he wanted to. I took his half erect manhood in my hand. I’m not going to have this beautiful specimen of virility for almost another two months. It came alive in my hand as I stroked it ready to take me to the gateways of heaven once more. How does this know to work magic inside my intimate treasure hole? What did this know that my husband’s manhood didn’t? I kissed it before I took it into my mouth for a few seconds.

“Shake my cock Bavani, It feels wonderful when you do that.”

He lay back on the blanket, both hands below his head, admiring my handiwork on his love pole. There was a ray of sunlight that penetrated beyond the overhanging branches and leaves and shone exactly on my hand. I fist pumped him slowly enjoying the feel of that hard flesh. The warmth of the flesh spread to my fingers. He was leaking quite a bit of precum. It flowed down the head and wet my fingers. My stroking fingers spread it on his shaft making it easier to shag him .. no other lubricant or soap was needed. Vikram was looking as if mesmerised. Apparently he liked what he saw. I played with his tool as best as I thought would give him added pleasure. You could say I learnt how to give pleasure to a man through my hands by doing it for Vikram. My experience of doing this for my husband was very limited as he would be ready just after a few seconds of me playing with his penis but Vikram loved being pleasured before the main show, whether by my hands or my mouth.

“Why are you leaking so much Vikram,” I asked as I wiped my hand on the blanket before taking his cock in my hand again.

“It’s the touch of your beautiful fingers baby … I get so aroused just by that.”

His sweet words were music to my ears. He has desire and passion for me just as much as I had for him. I know that I was not the only woman in his life, for example his first sex partner Sandhya. I also believed that he even had or still having lovers. I can’t really complain. After all he is not my husband. I have no hold on him but still I don’t want to be one among many. I must be special to him as he was to me. Eventually he must want only me as his lover. It may take time but it will happen. It doesn’t mean I want him to be my permanent lover. This is an illegal relationship. It cannot have a future but while our relationship goes on I want to be his only woman. I really believed him when Vikram said that I was the most beautiful woman that he had. I believed that none of his lovers currently or before were as good looking as me. So, if the pleasure I give him is such that he gets it from no one else than ours could be a close exclusive relationship. I am going to do every thing I can to drown him in pleasure. No kisses must be as sweet as my kisses. No caresses must be as blissful as my caresses. No moans he hears must be as arousing and erotic as mine. When he makes love to me his mumbles must be ‘Bavani’ .. ‘Bavani”. I must be the only woman in his mind. I decided then that I would make this happen. Every now and then I would suck his precum off as I continued to shag him.

“Your balls are so heavy darling,” I said as I squeezed his full testes. His copious discharge was another testament to his virility.

He smiled .. a roguishly wicked smile, I knew he was up to something. “Your husband wants a second child doesn’t he?”

“Yes?? So??” I was the one who had unnecessarily volunteered this info to him.

“Well when you are trying for a child I must be the one to fuck you first when the time is right. Your husband’s discharge would have no chance after that even if you have sex with him the next day.  My child would already be growing in your womb.”

“Why are you so evil,” I told him as I stared at him.

“Just to see whose sperm is more virile.”

In my mind I was sure in a direct competition Vikram would be the winner. If my next child is also a son do I want a child like Vikram who can keep his wife faithful and happy or like my husband who would lose his wife to another man to enjoy. But would I really go and do this? Would I be that brave … or evil? Honestly I couldn’t tell now what I would do then. I was tempted to have his child as a symbol of our passionate affair. A permanent reminder of the heavenly days (and nights) we shared. On the other had how can I be so cruel to my husband (as if shamelessly sleeping naked like this with my lover was not cruel enough). Or at the time I am fertile should I sleep with both of them and let fate decide whose child I’m going to bear. No use thinking about it now, I’ll cross the bridge when I come to it. We again engaged in 69 position that was interrupted by the call from my husband. I was on top of him with my pussy on his face while Vikram’s magnificent love meat was right before my eyes. The sight of it didn’t just make my mouth water in desire to taste it but my pussy too. The sight of my husband’s penis had never aroused me like this. I felt Vikram’s tongue starting to lap my love juice as I took his cock into my mouth. His fingers and mouth were now very familiar with my pussy. They knew its every secret … where to touch, where to tease .. where  to rub. In this short time of our sexual affair he had learnt of all the ways to transport me to paradise. I must be able to do the same for him … better than any of his lovers ever had. I sucked him deep, I sucked just his head. I pulled his foreskin back as I slurped on his cockhead. My tongue relentlessly teased the skin of his shaft. I teased all the sensitive parts of his groin below his balls with my nails. I knew the times when he would have a sudden surge of pleasure because at those times his sucking on my pussy lips would become more urgent. My swollen clit indulged itself in the pleasures from his tongue and lips. How wonderful it would be if I can enjoy all this without fear, without guilt in the comfort of my home every time I needed this kind of love. But I’ve to make do with whatever opportunity that I get.

After some minutes of sweet oral love, we were ready to mate again. This time Vikram fucked me in a position that was totally new to me. He sat on his cars front bonnet with his big cock pointing straight out. He carried me easily and entered my pussy with his strong rod while keeping my legs on the bonnet. He held my hips while I had to hold on to his neck by the palms of my hand to prevent me from falling off.  He lifted me by the hips up and down as I experienced a new kind of fornication. I was astounded by his strength. I couldn’t envisage my husband being able to do such a thing. Everything about Vikram was strong. His manhood, his body, his stamina in engaging in sex. Every time he slammed my body down his cock penetrated as deep as it could go inside my quim. My head fell back as kept bouncing on his hips. Once again the birds were the witness to our love making. One particular myna bird was looking at us. It must have wondering what are these strange movements that these two humans are doing. Luckily the only witnesses to our illicit coupling were those who could not reveal out secret to anyone. The bird was not alarmed by my cries and moans. It would not have understood why I was whimpering as if I was crying. I knew Vikram was strong but I didn’t know he was this strong. He was able to fuck me like this for more than fifteen minutes. By that time, I had come twice before he shot his virile load into my pussy. This type of vigorous sexual exertions and that too three times that day was what that caused me to sleep in exhaustion that day. Even then I should have controlled myself knowing any change from my normal behaviour could make my husband wonder but I was so tired that day that I couldn’t control myself.

As we were returning after our delightful tryst in the woods I kept looking at Vikram’s face as he was driving. My heart was filled by so much joy at the pleasure he had given me that I would kiss him on the cheek several times during our journey back. As I saw his face more and more love poured into my heart for him. Vikram just smiled at my expression of my love for him. Before we reached the main road we parked at the side and hugged each other tightly as we kissed for along time. It would be a long time later before we would be able to do this again. Now we keep in contact only through the phone. However, I was very careful to delete all evidence of our contact from my phone. We even had an understanding that he would not call or message him unless I give him the go ahead first because only I can tell him the safe time when we can coo to each other. There was also a distance between my husband and I after that incident of that day though I tried my very best to placate him and bring some normalcy in my home. I made every effort to be as loving as possible to my husband. Even if I approached him for sex he would give some excuse and avoid it. It was only after two weeks that he finally had sex with me. After the unbelievable pleasures I had enjoyed with Vikram the sex with my husband paled badly in comparison but the sex was not for my pleasure but to mollify my husband and show him that I loved him. This was not just an act only. I did love my husband. He had never mistreated me or been a bad husband or father. It was just that Vikram had shown me a different world of sensuality. I am a strange woman, I loved two men at the same time. One I knew would last a life time while the other would last as long as the passion lasts but would always have a special place in my memory. I tried to satisfy myself by imagining I am with Vikram when I was with my husband or self-pleasure myself while imagining the actual sex I enjoyed with him. But none of this was an adequate substitute to the real thing with my superb lover. After some time, I was even tempted to give some excuse to my husband and go and meet Vikram. But with the situation being what it was at home this was never a possibility. There was too much of a risk in it. So, no matter how badly I wanted to be in the embrace of my lover holding on to his masculine body I control myself till the right time came.

One day I was chatting with Vikram. My hand was involuntarily massaging my breast as I listened to the husky voice of my lover. That was when I heard a voice … a woman’s voice,” Vikram turn around, I want to hold your cock.”

“Who’s that Vikram? Sounds like a woman’s voice,” I asked him. I felt a stab in my heart.

Vikram was not flustered nor did he try to hide anything from me. “It’s my neighbour Mrs. Girja. She has just come over. I’ll tell you about her later, you continue speaking.”

I knew or had already guessed that Vikram had other women in his life. After all I was not his wife nor he my husband. I was just his illicit lover and had no real hold on him but that doesn’t mean I won’t get upset or feel jealous. Now I knew how my husband had been feeling. I stopped massaging my breast. I was not in that mood anymore.
[+] 8 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM