Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

After having lunch uncle went to his flat. I kept analysing whether that woman is Sonam aunty or someone else. But as per situation I was 90% sure that she was Sonam aunty. Anyways that day went as usual. As lockdown was on ultimate level mom goes on her own to bring vegetables and other household essential items as per prescribed time for opening of shops by our government.
Mom never made me go outside from the house after the lockdown started. She cared for my well being and didn't want any risk regarding COVID. She herself take risk instead of sending me outside. My mom is warrior for sure. 

At night while I and mom were having dinner uncle called mom over the mobile as per his habit of calling daily .They talked for few minutes. They started to say "Love you baby" , "Jaanu" like words normally infront of me from the past few days and to me it was not Al too by that time. Mom didn't need a separate room or environment to talk to Gajendra uncle. That night he didn't come for dinner and mom also didn't force him much for that as both of their hunger dose was fully satisfied that day after having 4 hours long sex during daytime.

Next morning when I woke up and came out of my room I saw mom was talking to somebody over her phone. I thought it must be Gajendra uncle . And then I went to the washroom to get fresh. When I came out she was still stucked over the call. This time when I concentrated over her words I found the other side is a lady to whom mom is talking for that long.

I went near mom and asked her to whom she is talking. She replied -"An official colleague"
I didn't say anything after that and sat beside her , took the newspaper and started reading it. After 10 minutes mom said "Good bye" over the call and then cut the call. 
I asked again -"Whom to were talking to mom?"
Mom replied -"Mrs. Sonam Singh"
I -"Is she same Sonam aunty who started to live in our nearby colony?"
Mom -"Yes dear. The same. Right. She is coming to our house today"
I -"She is coming here ? But why ?"
Mom -"She is stucked here in lockdown beta. All day she is living alone and feeling boredom. Hence I told her to come to my house so that both of our time get passed easily"
I -"Ohh...that's good mom."
I was excited to see Sonam aunty . It's the perfect time to recognise her whether she is the same lady who is having affair with Gajendra uncle these days or someone else.

Around 2PM I heard doorbell rang. As I was lying on my bed, mom went to open it before I could reach there. I too came out of my room. I saw a woman who must be in her late 40s came inside from the door. She was in yellow coloured salwar kameez. She was looking good and a decent lady .  But she was not that lady whom I saw with Gajendra uncle. 
Mom called me and said -"Say Hi to aunty"
I went near them and said -"Hello  aunty. Nice to see you here"
Mom told to that lady -"Come Sonam. Have a sit. "
I was shocked . If this is Mrs. Sonam Singh, then who is that lady with uncle whom I seeing since last few days at his house. And why uncle got little stressed on hearing Sonam aunty's name yesterday from my mom.

A series of questions got aroused together in my mind. I asked mom to confirm-"Is She Sonam aunty mom?"
On this that lady laughed a little and replied -"Yes beta. I am Sonam. You thought someone else to be Sonam ?"
I smiled and said -"No aunty. Just asked"

Then mom and aunty indulged into talks . I went to my room with my confusion. Since a day before  I was assuming that the lady with whom uncle was having sexual relationship is Sonam aunty. But now my whole assumption got failed. 
But my biggest confusion was that why uncles face got so much tensed and stressed when mom told him that Sonam has started living in our nearby colony.

There must be two possibilities regarding this. Either uncle is hiding something from mom bigger than the topic of his relationship with one more lady or Sonam aunty must knows something about Uncle that he doesn't want to reveal infront of mom. These two possibilities was there I kept thinking about. 

Aunty left our house by evening after having having a cup of coffee with mom. I and mom went to our main gate to say "good bye" to her . Thenafter mom went inside to the sofa room but I remained at the gate. Watching the surroundings in lockdown. 

I saw uncle coming towards our house from the road. There was a plastic luggage in his hand that was for carrying Vegetables and other daily use items. He was smiling and when he reached at our main gate I greeted him -"Good evening uncle. Where outside you went in this lockdown period ?"
Uncle replied -"Went to buy some household essentials dear. Where is Sreerupa ?"
I -"Mom is inside."
Uncle (laughingly) -"Why you are outside ?"
I -"Just enjoying the surrounding view. Lockdown has trapped us badly in our own house"
Uncle -"Right beta." Saying this he entered into our gate. I thought he will got to his flat but he was proceeding towards our sofa room door.

After few minutes of his entry to my house I too went inside my house. I saw the luggage he was carrying was placed on sofa table. Uncle was not there. I went to mom's room and there I found both were talking to each other. Mom was on the bed and uncle was in the chair. As they saw me uncle said -"Your son was enjoying the surrounding few minutes ago"
Mom -"Actually Sonam had came today, so we went there to tell her Good Bye"
Uncle (again little tensed) -"Oh..why she came ?"
Mom -"Just for time paas. Boredom is becoming a part of our lives day by day."
Uncle -"Ok leave . You say what will in dinner today?"
Mom -"Will you have dinner today with us ?"
Uncle -"Obviously dear."
Mom -"Well nice. I am going to prepare Roti and Shahi Paneer today. Ayush's favorite" saying this turned her face towards me and smiled. 
Uncle (asking me) -"Ohh wow. You like Shahi Paneer beta "
I -"Yes uncle. Don't you ?"
Uncle -"Offcourse I too like Shahi Paneer. But today I like to have some milk too"
Saying this he turned his face to my mom. Mom was smiling. 
I too recognised his intentions. Yesterday he had lots of sex here and today again he wants to spend night with mom. My mind wants to tell him "A greatest fucker of all time you are uncle"
I asked -"Milk ? Means ?"
Uncle -"Don't you know what milk means ?"
I -"I know. But you recommended me to drink milk daily a month ago. Not to yourself."
Uncle -"I will drink your mom's milk. That only suits my body" saying this he laughed loudly. 
I too was astonished with his such frankness infront of me. Mom saw him with anger and told him -"Shut up Gajendra. Anything you tell , regardless the situation"
Uncle replied -"You shut up your mouth darling. Ayush is well known how much Gajendra uncle loves his mother. Am I right Ayush ?"
I replied with my shying face -"Yes"
Uncle -"See. What I said. You bother without any reason sweetheart. Your son is much cool minded than us."
Then he put his right hand under my mom's sleeveless blouse and pressed it gently and then hardly. I was feeling excited . Mom was embarassed by his such activity and quickly made his hand out of her blouse. Uncle then pressed her boobs over the blouse and smiled at me. I was excited but feeling shy. 
Suddenly uncle's phone started ringing. Uncle took out his phone and received it. Generally he talk over his phone loudly . But this time his voice was much low. And he went outside to talk. Mom then told me -"Sorry beta, Gajendra is getting too much Frank with me infront of you"
I replied -"It's ok mom. He loves you deeply from his heart and body...hahaha..."
Mom laughed and said -"You naughty boy. Shut up." Then mom went to kitchen for dinner preparation. 

I went out of the room to see where uncle had gone to talk over his phone. I saw he went to our garden area and talking over his phone . I went to the garden area and as I went near him he quickly said over the call -"Bye baby. Today not possible. But, I will try. Call you later." Then he quickly cut the call.
I asked -"Had I disturbed you uncle ? You cut the call seeing me "
Uncle -"No beta. Nothing important call it was. You relax."

To be continued...

Next update coming tomorrow...
Give your reviews on this part...
[+] 6 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 26-09-2023, 10:02 PM