Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 15 continued

He (continued)

Hearing this good news, I told Smitha,” That’s great to hear. I’m a bit occupied now I’ll contact you later.”

“Oh, sorry Vikram, didn’t know you were busy. I’ll speak to you later but there is one thing I have to tell you.”

“What’s that?”

“I missed you,” Smitha said and cut the phone.

This is the first time she had openly and practically directly told me that she was interested in me and that too while Bavani was listening in to the conversation. This would definitely upset Bavani and I have to mollify her now. Only then will my plan to enjoy Bavani in her own home would work out. I had plans that I wanted to have sex with Bavani all over her house. In places where even her husband would not have enjoyed with her. Bavani got off my body and was now sitting beside me. She was staring at me, her anger evident on her face. I totally ignored it.

“Great news Bavani, meeting up now is going to be so much easier.”

“Who? You and Smitha?” she said bitterly.

When I tried to hug her, she pushed my hands away. “You’ll have Smitha to hold anymore won’t you so you don’t have to touch me.”

“Why are you getting angry darling. Don’t you know that you are always first for me? She got my number that day and she used to message me fairly frequently but I only use to reply once in a while.

“Then, why are you still keeping contact with her?” Bavani was not Mohan’s wife now .. she was my jealous girlfriend.

“I always had a hope she was going to be useful to us now what happened now. You heard didn’t you … that she’s interested in me. If I had any interest in her then wouldn’t I have gone and met her long ago. I didn’t bother and instead came to see you. I only ever wanted to be with you.”

She saw the logic in what I said and her anger reduced somewhat. “I never ever looked forward to her messages but how much I longed for you to reply to me.” When I said this the anger slowly dissipated from her face. This time when I hugged her she didn’t push me away.

“Still angry with me darling? You are my wife, she means nothing to me,” I said and kissed her softly on her lips.

“Okay, okay don’t lie too much to please me. Anyway, what would your relationship with her. Will you do … hmm … this with her.”

Now I have to be careful how I answered. I mustn’t say I won’t ever have sex with Smitha. That won’t be possible and if I lie in this matter there would be problems with her later. I have to give Bavani an acceptable reason why if it was necessary I would have sex with Smitha.

“Bavani, tell me truthfully the answer to this, with whom do you enjoy sex more, me or your husband?”

“You know the answer to this Vikram, why do you still ask me?”

“No dear, indulge me … tell me the answer.”

It was so nice to see her blush before she answered,” with you.”

“With whom you look forward to have sex with.”

Again, she shyly said,” with you.”

“Then why do you have sex with your husband when he wants to?”

“How can I not .. he’s my husband, it’s my duty.”

While lying completely naked in the open with a man other than her husband, that too after enthusiastically having vigorous sexual romp with him, Bavani still remembers she has a husband … is still talking about the rights of her husband and her duty.

“So, you admit Bavani, it is not out of desire you have sex with him but out of duty.”

“Yes, you can say it is so in a sense. If he satisfied me fully why would I be lying like this with you?”

“It’s the same situation with Smitha. If only I am Smitha’s lover I can use that as an excuse and come here, purportedly to see her but in actual fact to be with you. Then only suspicions won’t fall on you. If it need be I may have to have sex with her out of duty and my role as her lover.”

“You want me to allow Smitha to come and stay in my house?”

“Yes, if your husband asks you, you agree to this. Only then I can use that as an excuse and come to your house. We will have a lot of chances to enjoy ourselves freely in the safety of your house.”

“How can that be Vikram, if she is here, you can only be with her.”

“I can send her to work, pretend I’m returning to Bangalore but instead come back to your house and we can enjoy ourselves. No one seeing me would get suspicious because they would have already seen me visiting your house.”

She still had a doubtful look on her face.  “Believe me Bavani dear nothing will go wrong You know I have long wanted to fuck you on your own bed.”

“Rascal, why do you have such a wish?” What Bavani didn’t tell me then was she too had dreamt of such a thing happening.

I must arouse her lust again. I wanted another wonderful round of sex. “Think dear, we will be fucking on that bed the whole day … the warmth our bodies created on the mattress may not have even gone off completely. Your husband would comfortably sleep enjoying the warmth, not knowing that the warmth was because his wife had been thoroughly fucked there not long before.”

“You are very bad Vikram,” She pinched me but the way her body shivered when I said that showed she too was aroused by that scenario.

We started kissing passionately again as a forerunner to another heated sexual bout. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and she eagerly sucked on it. While kissing her a number thoughts went through my mind. I had to fuck Smitha at least once while Bavani secretly sees that. The next time after that when I have sex with Bavani she would be like a tigress in bed out of jealousy. Who knows that jealousy may even push her to want to get pregnant by me? If she believes that I may eventually get married to Smitha she may want to have something from me that Smitha would surely have, that is my child. She may even want to be the first to have my child in her womb. At that time the phone rang again but this time it was not my phone tone, it was Bavani’s phone. She pushed me off her and quickly took the phone. When she saw who the call was from I could see her panicking.  

“Hello yes dear ……… no, I’m not at home, I came out to do some shopping.” It was definitely Mohan on the phone.

As she spoke I started massaging her breast. She tried to push my hand away but I did not allow her and continued to press her boob. I now started tweaking her erect nipple.

“Really, who? …… Oh, that girl.”

I now licked her nipple then took it in my mouth and started sucking it.”

“SSSS..ahh … no, nothing dear … I was walking as I talked on the phone I stubbed my toes without noticing where I was walking.” Bavani stared at me admonishingly.

I simply grinned at her mischievously. I took her hand and placed it on my cock. She didn’t take her hand away but instead held my cock and started stroking it. She too seemed to enjoy playing with my cock as she spoke to her husband. Or maybe she did it because I would like it.

“Would it be okay to have a young unmarried girl staying in our house?”

My hardon was iron hard now enjoying this beautiful housewife speaking to her unwitting husband as she pleasured me. Her nail polish flashed in the sunlight as her hand moved up and down on my long shaft.

“No, no I’m not doubting you … it’s just what others .. outsiders may say.”

I now stood up. My cock was pointing straight at the sitting Bavani’s face. I rubbed my cock on her red lips. She shook her head at me to say no.

“You’re right why should we bother what others might say.”

I forcefully pushed my cock into her mouth. Bavani relented and opended those delicious full lips to allow my cock to enter her warm mouth. She started sucking on my dick as she listened to what her husband was saying to her.

After a few seconds she took my cock out of her mouth. “If it’s okay with you then I’m alright with that .. hmm … hmm … okay see in the evening .. bye dear.”

“Buffalo .. buffalo ..how can you do that while I’m talking to my husband .. idiot,” she scolded me but there was no anger in her voice. She too must have been thrilled by this erotic play.

I laughed as I asked her,” Is your husband agreeable to Smitha staying in your house?”

“Yeah .. yeah .. why would he object to a young, beautiful girl staying in our house?”

“But would that girl ever be a match for this beautiful housewife,” I stoked her ego. I saw her face blossom in a bright and happy smile.

The price I got for the compliment was a pleasurable blowjob for the next few minutes. I then lay on the blanket while stroking my cock. Bavani knew what I wanted her to do. She straddled my hips and took my rod from my hands into hers. She half squatted with one leg on the ground and her weight on her knees on the other leg. She rubbed my cockhead on her wet slit a few times before she sat on me. My cock went sliding in till it was buried fully inside her body.

“I like this way Vikram, I can control how far your donkey’s cock goes inside of me,” said my lover as she smiled at me.

She sat with her knees on the ground. She didn’t move up and down but rather front and back. My buried rod was not visible outside as her pubis rubbed on my hips but my thick shaft was moving in her. My foreskin by now was fully pulled back and I can feel the greater pleasure of my sensitive bud rubbing inside her wet folds of flesh. The expression on her face soon changed from smiling to suffering like look but in actual fact not suffering but enjoying. Her breath came out in hot gasps. The firm rounded breasts of her was very attractively swaying with the movement of her body. As she became more and more in the throes of passion she bent down till her face was close to mine. I could feel her hot breath on my face.

“Kiss me darling, I’m going to kiss you as I fuck you.” She gasped as she moaned out these words.

I’m sure she would never have told her husband vulgarly like this that she wants to fuck him. I believe that every woman has a hidden slutty nature within her. This unbounded lust is normally kept under control. It would even be hidden away from their husbands. All it needs is for the right lover to break the restraints and let that animal passion burst out. Only that lover would enjoy her full sexual prowess. In this case I was that lover. As we were fucking while continuing to kiss deeply the sound of our bodies colliding made a ‘thub’ ‘thub’ sound. From down my cock was thrust in her cunt, from up her tongue was thrust in my mouth. Above our saliva became one below our sexual release become one.

“Ohh .. Ohh.. I love you Vikram .. your cock is doing so many things to me…”

“yesss darling .. my cock is the right cock for your cunt and your cunt is the right cunt for my cock … we’re made for each other.”

“Yes baby .. suck my tits … suck it as you fuck meeee…”

I took her nipples and gently chewed on it as I kept pushing my hips up to meet her push. I had to make her agree to my next wish. I had to plant that idea in her mind. 

“No milk is coming from your tits honey.”

“I’ve stopped breastfeeding Avinash for almost three years now … no milk.”

“I want milk to come from here, and it must come because of me.” She knew what I was wanting but she didn’t answer .. just moaned.

“Ang … ahh … ang ….”

“ahh … ahh … ang …”

“God ohhh…….”

I let her enjoy the sex as I continued to drill her pussy from below for more than ten minutes. She must be more engulfed in uncontrollable pleasure before she would say what I wanted her to say. I must keep her in this heightened sexualstate.

But she suddenly moaned aloud,” AAhhh… I’m comingggg…” Her body shuddered as if in great fever before she lay on my body ..unmoving.

I was not going to leave her like this. I turned her over and got on top of her. I shoved my cock into her now wetter pussy as I lay on top of her. I kissed her, sucked on her neck, her breasts till her desires were relit before I started pounding her cunt. I was relentless in this sexual assault of her body. Slowly her hands wrapped around my back, her legs wound around mine as she started her next journey to ecstasy. Her soft malleable breasts were mercilessly kneaded by me as I plunged as deep as I could into her love hole. Her back arched as I sucked on her teat. Her nails were now starting to dig into my back. She was once again racing towards uncontrollable desire … now was the time … now I had to make her accept my wish.

“Are you enjoying the fuck honey…”

“Yes … yessss…”

“Your body belongs to me … say it..” I thrust my cock upwards till rubbed tightly along her walls before reaching her cervix.

“Yes darling … it’s your…”

“Only mine??? Tell me.”

“sssss … yes  .. yes..”

“Not your husbands .. humph … humph.. “ I growled as I fucked her. She had to say this. She was in tremendous pleasure. Her fingers were scrapping hard on my back.

“YESSSSSS……”

“Then only I should breed you not him.”

“No .. no… pity him.. no..” she still resisted.

“Can he give you this pleasure.” Even the blanket was being pulled on the ground by the force of our mating.

“…. No… ,” her answer came with a small moan.

“I’m your secret husband anymore .. only I can give you the pleasure you want … isn’t it so.”

Her hips were moving up as rapidly as my hips were moving down. Her eyes were rolling back in bliss. “Yes, baby only you take me to heaven .. ang… ahhh…”

“A husband who cannot satisfy you has no right to make you pregnant.” She didn’t say anything but her cries of pleasure were getting louder.

“Only I have the right.”

“Ssss..ahhh..”

“Isn’t it?”

“Oohhhh…”

“Isn’t it?”

“AAArrghhhh … yes … aaahhhh oh god … yes … only you aaahhhh….” Her shrieks startled the birds on the trees which took to flight in alarm.

Bavani body shook violently, her body spasmed so hard it almost pushed me off her. I too could not control anymore. Streams of my hot lava spurted into her eagerly waiting womb. Her spasms slowly turned to shudders then to shivers. It was almost a minute before she stopped shivering. Though she accepted what I said in the blissful torment she would resist again when she was back to normal. But that was okay. What I wanted to do was plant that idea in her mind. I believed eventually she will reach a point where she would start thinking it wouldn’t be much wrong if that happened to happen. My wish was to make her pregnant on the very bed she shares with her husband.

Husband

As I unlocked my front door and entered my home I saw my son sitting in the hall and watching TV. On seeing me his face lit up. He ran to me shouting ‘daddy’ and jumped up on me. I carried him in my arms as I kissed him on the cheeks. “Where’s mummy?” I asked him.

“Mummy is sleeping daddy,” He replied in his innocent voice.

I was surprised to hear this. In all these years since we were married she had never been sleeping at the time I returned from work. Well this was not entirely true she had been sleeping in tiredness sometimes when she was carrying our son. That was to be expected during pregnancy but she wouldn’t do this in normal times. She had even left Avinash alone to watch TV as she slept. What had made her so tired I thought to myself as I sat on the sofa and took off my shoes.

“When did your mummy go to sleep?” I asked my son.

“She gave me Horlicks and biscuits and told me to watch TV as she was tired and going to take a nap. She told me to wake her up when you came home daddy. She went to sleep then itself,” He prattled on.

I left my son in the hall to watch TV as I went to the bedroom to see Bavani. I found her to be sleeping deeply, so much so she didn’t even know I had come there.

“Bavani .. Bavani … wake up,” I shook her body slightly.

She slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes looked confused as if not knowing where she was but on seeing me she rapidly became wide awake.

“Oh .. your back … sorry dear I was a bit tired and had slept.”

I could see the tiredness in her, she did appear exhausted. While she looked tired there seemed to be a glow in her face. I’ve seen such radiance on a woman’s face before but for the life of me I couldn’t recollect when. She quickly got up to wash her face. As she walked I noticed a difference in her walk. There seemed to be a suggestive sway in her walk. This was when I recollected where I had seen all this before. I had a staff whose husband was working overseas. One day she appeared very excited as she was working in the office. That was where I had seen that same glow in the face.

“Hi, Swetha, you look very happy, what’s up?” I asked her.

She blushed before she answered,” nothing sir, I’m just like always.”

Another staff intervened. “She’s lying sir, her husband is coming back tomorrow and so this happiness. That’s why she has applied for leave for two days, along with the weekend she be off for four days. She’ll only come back to work on Monday.”

“Be quiet,” Swetha scolded her friend,” that’s right sir, he is coming back tomorrow. He’ll be here one month. Please sir, I may take leave quite a few times this month. He is only back once every two years.”

So, the glow on her face was a reflection of her love for her husband. When Swetha came back to work on that Monday her face was even brighter.
At that time, I overheard some of her colleagues whisper to each other,” look how her face is shining. The other person replied,” Of course it will be, her husband wouldn’t have let her get out of bed. She would have got a feast to ease her sexual hunger.”

Seeing Bavani’s walk just now triggered the memories of that day. Swetha’s walk was very much like this. Now the reason was clear for the glow on her face and that sway in her walk. It was the sex she had enjoyed with her husband. That was understandable. But why the same type of glow and that walk where Bavani was concerned. Not only that Bavani had told me that she had gone shopping today. So, she had gone out alone today. She could have …..  Chche .. cannot be .. why am I thinking like this, it’s not possible? Though I tried to reassure myself I had an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. As I was pondering on all this Bavani came out from the washroom.

“Have your bath first, I’ll get the dinner ready by then,” she said.

I was in deep thoughts as I entered into my bathroom. I absentmindedly took my bath as my mind was in turmoil. When I finally came to the dining table about twenty minutes later the food was already on the dining table. Bavani was feeding dinner to our son. Things I didn’t take much notice of before I started noticing now. I saw her hands as she fed my son. It was only in the last month or so that she had grown and manicured her nails and was using nail polish. This wasn’t something she had been doing from the time we were married. I also saw that she had cut and styled her hair and had taken greater care on her make up. I’ve heard that when either a man or a woman is engaged in a secret affair there would be changes in them which they themselves make unconsciously and which exposes the possibility that they were involved with someone else. Are these signs indicating that? My doubt had always been on Vikram and with good reason but he is so far away. Could he have come here? Is Bavani in contact with him? Till now I had no reason to believe that but now? Would someone take so much of trouble and effort just for some sex? Even I felt this was a stupid rhetoric question. For someone with the grace, beauty and glamour of Bavani forget the man who is in another city making the effort even if he was in another country he would still somehow find the time to come.

I looked at Bavani face, would someone with that demure face be able to do something this wrong? Is she capable of betraying me and then acting as if nothing was wrong like this? Or is it that all this is my overactive imagination. But once this doubt has come I just can’t ignore it. I would have to rehire the detective agency to keep an eye on my wife. But am I doing this too late? What if Vikram had come here and he and Bavani had engaged in adulterous sex and now he has gone back after enjoying my wife’s beautiful body this whole morning and afternoon? I should have continued to hire the detective whatever the cost. I had stopped after two weeks because it was burning a hole into my savings, the savings I was making in case of a crisis. But what greater crisis can there be than a scoundrel seeking to seduce your wife and destroy your peace of mind. Was Vikram really here today? If so where could they have met to enjoy their sinful fornication? Here in my house … no, not possible because Bavani said she had gone out shopping today. So, if Vikram had indeed come it would have been out somewhere. In a hotel? Was Bavani bold enough to go and meet her lover in a hotel? I could never imagine Bavani being capable of something like that. Where can two illicit lovers meet safely in this city? The image of Vikram and Bavani lying naked together in a passionate embrace caused a stab like pain in my heart. I only prayed and hoped that all this was just my hyperactive imagination and nothing like this had happened.   

While eating I casually asked her,” Bavani, you said you went shopping today .. didn’t you buy anything?”

As she was taking food towards my son’s mouth when she heard this her hand froze for a second or two. Then she answered just as casually,” I was bored at home as I had nothing much to do. So, I just went window shopping, not to buy anything.”

Did you go shopping because you were bored at home or did you go to enjoy sex with your lover because sex at home was boring to you I thought to myself.

My wife now changed the topic. “You said that girl Smitha would be coming here, when would that be?”

“it’ll take two months or a little more, why do you ask?”

“No, she is a very beautiful girl and she is going to stay alone in our house, that’s why I asked.”

“She beautiful .. so??”

“Well she could be alone in the house sometimes and you it so happens sometime just the two of you may be in the house, so…..”

“Why .. you think she, or I, or both would engage in something wrong is it?”

“Not like that, she wouldn’t do anything like that.”

“So, you’re saying I would. Or are you trying to say she would never be attracted to someone like me .. that I’m incapable of attracting any beautiful girl because I was not good enough.” The anger I had been trying to suppress, my inner thoughts on my own inadequacy, burst out beyond my control.

Yes, only a man like Vikram is capable of attracting a beautiful woman, even a married woman like my wife, not I with my average looks I thought to myself with bitterness.

“Why are you saying things like this dear. I just meant that Smitha would want to be with someone of her age. That’s only natural. I didn’t mean any disrespect to you. What shortcomings are there for you.”

Only my cock is short for you. You want a man with a big cock like Vikram don’t you I thought accusingly of her even without being sure if she had actually betrayed me. Is there any justification for me to think like this? Yet my suspicions persisted.

“Then why did you insinuate that me and Smitha being alone could be a problem?”

“It’s just that Smitha is more beautiful than me, won’t you get attracted???”

I’m suspicious of you so you are trying to turn the tables and create suspicions about me I thought to myself. “I had never once thought of being unfaithful to you. As far as I’m concerned, a person who betrays his or her life partner is a disgusting and disgraceful person. Such a person can never be forgiven.”

I am sure my indirect message to her was crystal clear. Bavani on hearing this became silent. Nothing further was said on that matter after that.  
[+] 5 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM