Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
I stood before him with my fingers locked in my hair, my boobs pushing out. my navel is fully visible and I am staring at him and he is staring at my body. His stares are making me horny and my physique is driving him mad. 

We both have just stood in our positions without moving and enjoying that feeling. He suddenly stood from the Sofa, pulled me towards him, and started kissing me aggressively. Even I went into his hands without much effort as I was not expecting it. And he contined to kiss aggressevely and started to play with my toungue and even i have cooperated with him without any resistance, i felt like i am in some hypnotized state.

[Image: tender-kissing.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c...6u9lovt1Q=]

He kept on kissing me very aggressively and started to press my boobs and not giving me space at all to breath, i have cooperated with him for some time, but as i went breathless i somehow able push him and took heavy breath with my hands on my knees as if i ran a marathon and i than looked up at him and even he is in the same state. Only than i felt the pain on my breasts because of the way he pressed them while kissing me and somehow in that horny state i have not felt much at that time.

Atlast i gained some energy and shouted at him 
"are you mad. i could have died. Who kisses like that?"

Suprisingly he appolized and said "Sorry looking at you in this dress and seeing you topless before that and your pysique. I just couldnt control myself. I thought if am not going to kiss you than my heart could stop. But i have to say this is the wildest and the best kiss i have ever had. What about you?"

I have just stared at him and tried to look seriously at him, but somehow there is a small smile at the end of lips because of the way he explained the kiss. Than i have told him to leave now, but he is not ready to leave yet. He again pulled me on to him and hugged me very closely and my boobs are pressing into his chest and looked into my eyes and said i cant leave you that soon darling. You are my girlfriend from today and are going to get kisses like these very often. I just stared into his eyes after these comments.

Than he sat on the sofa again and made me sit on his lap, with one hand on my thighs pressing very closely near my pussy. As its just a gym short he can feel my thighs fully and i think he can also feel my goosebumbs. His other hand came from my top of my shoulder and slowly went down to my boobs and just started to feel them insted of pressing them and i just sat silently looking in his eyes. This continuos play with my body is making me very horny as i am not able to get proper release.

After what felt like eternity, he felt my whole body in that time without any objection from myside. He kissed me sometime and this time bit softly and romantically. He took his hands of my boobs at last, but i can still feel his hands there and than he talked. 

"See darling, today night i am going to come and pick you for a party and there you have to do what i say and you will act as my girlfriend. Make sure you have where something hot, if you dont have one than go and something now and he pushed some notes into my top and in thta process he caught my nipple and pinched it softly which made me moan and he took the hadn out which i have not expected. He smiled at me after my moan and told me that i am going to leave you now, because i need to you this horny in todays night party. Got it?"

I just shaked my head shamelessly, instead of getting angry for his comment. But i am fully horny because of his play with my body, so i am not able to say anything. Than he stood up and took me to the front door and he kissed me again at the front door for 5 min atleast and i cooperated with him fully and he opened the door. Told me to be ready by 9 and presed my boobs out in the open and gave a peck on my lips and he left.

As he left i closed my door and than i have realized what i did out in the open. Doing it inside the house is ok, but in public. Did anyone seen what Rocky did to me. I hope no one has seen me like that. But i dont have guts now to open the door and see if anyone is from our community is outside or not. I am bit tensed and just stood there for 5 min and than the door bell rang again. I thought Rocky might have been back again and even she needs him now, she is so horny as of now that if Rocky tries to fuck. Than she is not going to say no. But she thought she has to pull Rocky inside immedietely before he tried to do something again with open doors.

So she opened the door in excitment for Rocky, but to her surprise its the Driver in front of the door and it shook her and she completely forgot about him. He wished her and Ritika in tension just welcomed him into the house and closed the door and then she has seen her reflection from the TV. She is already in her gym innerwears and on top of that Rocky has played with her till now, so the dress is fully misplaced in such a way that half of her butt cheek is visible and most of her boobs are pooping out thna it should be and her hair is hully messed up as well. With this look she has realized what she is offering to the driver and than she looked at the driver and he is staring at her body openly without even blinking his eyes.
[+] 6 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 24-09-2023, 01:38 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM