Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
I am a big fan of this story and planning to create a Telegram group for guys who like this story and want to discuss about the future of this story and such themes in general.

Like...can a similar story be tried in a north Indian setting with more Hindi/desi content? In the group, members can share more such stories as well as ideas about such stories as these are now extremely rare. 

Those who would like to join that group may send me a PM or send a DM to my Telegram ID - xsspy96.
Again, please understand that the group is exclusively for those who like such stories (Breaking Purvi, Breaking Sushma, Ripping Apart Devika, College Ragging etc). If you like cuckold type stories where the girl/woman starts enjoying the humiliation after some time, please ignore.

Also, this closed group will give the members a chance to discuss other "forbidden" fantasies which can't be explicitly stated here.

Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes dark5670's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by dark5670 - 23-09-2023, 07:20 AM