Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

Mom went to kitchen for the preparation of lunch. I remained there in the sofa hall for few more minutes and then I too went to my room . About 20 minutes had been passed I heard the sound of door bell. I went to open it and saw Gajendra uncle was there. He was holding a plastic packet in his right hand.  He greeted me lovingly-"Good morning my boy. How are you?"
Saying this he came inside our house and sat on the sofa. I closed door and greeted him -"Good morning. Am good"

Uncle put the packet on the table and his eyes were searching my mom. On hearing the sound of utensils coming from the kitchen,  then went there. I followed him silently and placed my eyes and ears inside the kitchen from behind the door. As he went inside the kitchen he hugged mom from behind and his hands pressed her boobs. I could see uncle's back but I was sure his hands pressed her boobs.
Mom quickly turned away after facing such touch on her body and saw uncle. He smiled a bit and then said -"You made me scared. How are you today ?"
Uncle -"Very fine baby. After two days I am meeting you ."
Mom -"Why didn't you came yesterday?"
Uncle -"No one was coming out of his/her house yesterday due to public lockdown. That's why I think why should I break such rule."
Mom -"Good thinking. But you can come during the night yesterday. Why didn't you ?"
Uncle -"Yesterday whole day I was watching Television, after evening I was mentally tired and slept early by 8:30 PM"
Mom -"Ohh...we too watched television whole day yesterday."
Uncle -"As soon as I woke up today, I came to you after getting fresh"
Mom -"Good. You had your morning tea or not?"
Uncle -"Already had dear. But I didn't had a morning kiss today"
Saying this uncle hold mom head from back and pulled it towards his face.
Mom smiled on his words and responded accordingly to uncle's gesture. She held his face in her hands and kissed him.
They both kissed with full saliva sharing moments. I was seeing uncle's back and my mom's hand now shifted to his back and hugged him tightly. In between a slight turning of their body made me see how intense their kissing was going on. They were freely kissing each other regardless the thought of getting watched by me.

About half an hour ago I saw uncle was kissing that unknown lady and now he is kissing my mom. How much lust he holds in his mind . Then uncle left mom's lips and tried to open her blouse but mom stopped him and said -"Not now dear. At night only."
Uncle -"But..."
Mom interrupted his words in between and said -"No if or but. I said na dear..only at night."
Uncle then laughed and said -"Ok baby."
Then he turned towards the sofa room , I quickly went to the sofa and sat there. 
I saw uncle coming out of the kitchen wiping his lips with his hand . He came and sat beside me.
I asked -"What's in the packet uncle ?"
Uncle -"Hey...you didn't open it yet. Open it beta. It's jalebi for you and mom."
I opened it and found hot and crunchy Jalebi. I took one in my hand started eating it. Uncle too took one in his hand and then he called my mom -"Sreerupa darling, come here quickly"
Saying this he saw my face . May be to know how I reacts hearing darling word from his mouth for my mother. But I remained silent and kept eating that jalebi. 
Mom replied from kitchen -"Coming...coming...".

Then after few seconds mom came near us and sat on the sofa. We all were enjoying the hot crunchy Jalebis.
I then asked to uncle -"Uncle what will happen to our Singapore tour? Only one week is remaining"
Mom replied hearing my question -"Are you fool Ayush. See the condition outside . Lockdown decision is still pending by the government, yesterday was curfew and you want to visit abroad"
I -"But mom , uncle had booked everything."
Uncle -"Mom is right beta. If lockdown happens again nobody will go there. And it's good for all of us to stay here as the cases are increasing day by day across the world."
I got upset after hearing this. Seeing my sad face uncle said -"Don't worry my boy, when this pandemic will end we will book another ticket for abroad and this time I will take you and your mom to Australia."

I smiled a bit and said -"Hope this pandemic end soon"
On this mom and uncle replied -"Yes dear
..yes hope so"

Then I thought to ask uncle about that lady whom he was saying good bye that morning with a passionate lip lock . But then I thought I will ask him when mom will be not with us. After eating those Jalebis uncle then asked me about my studies . Mom went to kitchen for complete the lunch Cooking.

After 20-25 minutes uncle said -"Ok Ayush. I have to leave now. Few household work is left to be done at my flat."
Mom told uncle from kitchen to go after having lunch. 
Uncle said he have to go. But he will come during dinner time. I was well aware that today he is again in full mood to make the night erotic at my house.

Then he left. That whole day my mind was fully focused on that lady. I wanted to know who was she. At evening I was in my room playing online cricket ,  I heard mom calling me from garden area. I went there and a plant in her hand . I then asked her the reason for calling me.
She said -"Beta , this is plant of marigold flower. Gajendra ji asked me for this . Please take this and give it to him"
As I was busy in cricket on mobile I tried to refuse going to his flat. Hence ,
I replied -"Now mom?"
Mom -"Yes dear, now"
I -"I have to go to his flat then. He said he will come during dinner , then you can give this plant to him."
Mom -"I made this plant aparted from soil. If he didn't come today at dinner this plant will become useless. Don't be so lazy dear. He is not so far.  He is just a building away."

Then I took that plant and proceeded towards the uncle's flat. Within 4-5 minutes I reached that floor of the apartment on which his flat was situated. 
I rang the door bell but no one came. I rang it two to three times but no one was coming. Then I saw the door was open. I went inside and called uncle .  But he didn't reply.
I went to his room but he was not there. I checked in every room of his flat, balcony and kitchen but he was no where. I then thought he must go e somewhere nearby as the door was opened too. So I decided to wait for him and put the plant on the table and sat in his sofa hall.

About 10 minutes passed but he didn't came. I felt nature's call by then , So I went to his toilet . I was in the toilet then I heared his laughing voice coming from the sofa hall. It clearly meant that he had came . After washing my hand as I opened the door I was shocked. 

He was with the same lady whom I was seeing since two days sometimes in his balcony and sometimes around his apartment area. I quickly made myself locked in the toilet again and then opened the door slowly to view the scene from there . 
They were kissing each other like a hungry beast. That lady was in Saree and sleeveless blouse just like my mom wears. Uncle was pressing her buttocks during the kiss and she was unbuttoning his shirt. Both of them were burning in sexual heat. Full on fire. 
That time I clearly viewed that lady's face . She was around the same age as of my mom and Gajendra uncle. She must be 45-49 years old.
She was a married women as I can see her mangalsutra around her neck and sindur on her forehead .

Then uncle made her pallu fall on the floor and buried his face in between her cleavage over the blouse. She too has huge pair of boobs that were no less than my mother's boobs. Uncle slightly bent his face down and started sucking her boobs over the blouse that made her blouse wet by his saliva. I was getting very clear view of those activities they were having. My mind was very much angry , uncle is playing two timing. At first I thought he is cheating his wife only, now he is cheating my mom too. That lady was looking very sexy same as my mom. Then I saw her eyes went on the table on which I had put the marigold plant before going to the toilet. She asked uncle -"Whose plantis this sweetheart?"
Uncle was so busy in kissing and licking her body that he didn't heared her question.
She then again asked him turning his face towards the table -"Whose plant is this?" 

Uncle then made himself stood properly and she too adjusted her saree and blouse. Uncle took the plant in his hand and said -"It seems it's marigold"
That lady replied -"Yes. It's marigold plant."

Uncle quickly went towards his flat's main door and returned hurriedly. She asked -"What happened? why are you so much nervous?"
He replied -"Sreerupa's son is here."
She said -"You mean Ayush?"
He replied -"Yes. Ayush."
I was astonished that how she knew my name. Had uncle told her about me and mom. I was confused.
She then asked -"How you could say that?"
He pointed his finger towards the door where my slippers was lying.
I then realised he saw my slippers. I got nervous too. What if he found me staring at them secretly.

I closed the door of the toilet and locked it from inside. I heared uncle saying to her -"You leave now. I will meet you at your house tomorrow"
She said -"Ok dear. But don't forget to come"
Then I heard throught the steps of her sandal that she had left.
I was wondering who is she and why uncle  is having such relationship with her when my mom is there for him always to satisfy his lust.
I then heard the knocking sound on the door of the toilet. I got attentive. 

Uncle asked -"Anybody is there ? Hello...?"
I replied in low voice -"It's me uncle. Ayush"
Uncle then became silent for few seconds .
Then he said -"Ohh ok beta. I saw your slippers out there. Hence checked"
I replied -"Coming in few minutes uncle..please wait"
Then after 2-3 minutes I came out of the toilet. I saw he was sitting on the sofa waiting for me to come. 
As he saw me he quickly stood up. I could easily saw the nervousness on his face. But e managed to remain calm and asked me -"When you came beta ?"
I replied normally like I didn't heard or anything few minutes ago-"About 20 minutes passed uncle"
Uncle -"Ohhh..."
I -"Mom given this marigold flower to you as you asked her for that. Hence I came to hand it to you. But you were unavailable. Hence I thought to wait until you come . In between I felt to go to toilet."

Uncle on analysing my normal behaviour smiled a little and said making himself normal too -"I was outside to make a phone call to my son. Network problem is too bad here today"
I said -"Ohh...then I took that plant and gave it to uncle"
Uncle -"Ohh.. here it is. Nice"
I asked -"Are you coming for dinner today uncle ?"
Uncle replied -"Offcourse beta. Around 9 PM I will come. Say thanks to your mom for this plant."
I then said -"Ok uncle. Now I have to leave."
Uncle -"Don't you want to drink some coffee or cold drink "
I -"No uncle . Not now. Mom must be waiting for me"
Saying this I left his flat. I tried to search that lady while returning from his apartment but I didn't found her anywhere. She must gone to her house or flat wherever she was living. But one thing was sure she must be living nearby our house and uncle's apartment.
Lots of questions were in my mind. But the erotic scene I just witnessed had made my dick hard . 

To be continued....

Next update coming soon
Give reviews regarding this update guys..
[+] 7 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 20-09-2023, 05:11 PM