Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The teen Laxmi with her small hands was holding of Milind’s sir’s dick and moving her head up and down and Milind was doing the same thing with his tongue and she was writhing with lust and enjoyment as sir finger fucked her ass and licked her cunt. This was a sight to see.

Milind sir got up and parted Sapna’s leg and entered his dick. The stunning fact or the arousal fact was that that 4.5 feet girl was behind Milind sir standing on the chair telling him to fuck her mother. Sir was pumping and at that time I made my presence more near. Both women’s didn’t get frightened or anything. All three were in the same motion doing their act.

Sir told the young girl, “terko naya uncle kaisa laga”. He called me near him and I went mad without any shame or anything Laxmi the teen girl entered her hands inside my lungi I felt as if my dick was going to burst. It was very different feeling her soft tender hands on my dick. Sapna the maid was grunting as Sir fucked her.

I bent to kiss her and she immediately opened her mouth and I could feel the tender lips her tiny tongue entering my mouth and I could feel the pungent smell from Milind’s sir dick coming from her mouth.

The way she was acting I doubted she was just a teen, but know she was with Sir for almost a year and obviously she could be like a slut as Sir had made my Neelima and Maya.

I went mad in delight when she dragged of my lungi and sat on the chair to suck my dick. This was really amazing for me never in my life I felt so good the way she took my dick in her mouth and as she was sucking my dick she even played with my dick in her left hand and she even moved her hand between Sir’s leg from behind and was playing with his balls who was fucking her mother.

Laxmi sucked and jacked me off and made me cum as my powerful sir was still fucking her mother. I came in Laxmi’s mouth and she literally drank each and every bit and sucked off my dick clean.

When I came Milind sir turned Sapna into doggy style her breast stomach face crushed on the dining table. Her sari wasn’t removed and he spanked her 2-3 times and again started fucking her.

Laxmi was back behind Milind sir rubbing his back kissing and biting his shoulders tickling his ears and when Milind was about to cum, he pulled Sapna on the chair made her sit and started fucking her mouth and Laxmi was next to her mother licking his cock as his cock entered in and out of her mouth.

When Sir came he jacked off on Sapna’s face and Laxmi kissed and licked off the cum from her mother’s face. Ohh god what to tell it was sight to see I had seen many a times with Neelima and Maya but this was way different.

Sir told Sapna to make tea and we were out in the main hall. Sir was having his cigarette and watching TV and I told him with his permission I could like to have sex with Laxmi. He teased me a lot and gave me his permission to fuck her. I was like in heaven just hearing the same.

I had tea and Milind sir told Sapna that I could like to fuck Laxmi to which Sapna replied to him that ap to hamare malik ho sahib jo ap chaiye voh karsakhte ho sahib.

Sir told me to go and this Laxmi I felt she was more eager then me. I took her inside the bedroom and after putting her down on the bed I kissed her face, her eyes and her lips. She kissed back vigorously. Her boobs became hard and the nipples taut. Laxmi moaned softly.

I asked. If that feels nice

She moaned telling she loves it.

Then I took the nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. "Ohhhh ," she moaned. I licked her tits and moved lower towards her cunt. Ohh it was so beautiful so tender.

I separated her cunt lips with my fingers and gave her cunt a couple of licks.

"OH," she moaned loudly,

I licked faster for the next 4-5 mins.

The young teen girl screamed and squirted her cum into my mouth.

Then I made her suck my cock. She sucked for a few minutes she licked my cock from its hairy roots to the head. She twirled her tongue around its swollen head. She licked my thighs and gently licking. Laxzmi gently squeezed and licked my balls. She kept switching from one to the other. After a while she took my cock in her mouth and commenced to suck it.

'OH LAXMI, ACCHHAAA LAAAGGGG RAAHHHAAA' I moaned closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation her warm mouth was producing. I knew Milind sir had made her a pro at her teen age.

Soon I felt my sperm rising. My cock became bigger and harder. I didn’t want to cum in her mouth again so stopped her.

I got on top of Laxmi and commenced to rub my hard on in between her cunt lips.
Then I raised her legs and placing them on my shoulders rubbed my cock in between the lips of her choot.

"OOOOOOYYYIIII," she squealed enjoying the sensation.

It was time to fuck her. I placed my cock on the entrance of her cunt and slowly pressed forward. "OOWWWWA," Laxmi screamed as the head of my cock, stretching her small hole, entered her cunt.

Looking at her I pulled back a little and lunged forward.

"AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed as my cock, surged in her cunt and buried my cock to the hilt inside her cunt. I again removed my cock and rammed my cock into her cunt. "OOOOWWAAA,"

I commenced to fuck her with slow long strokes. I fucked her for five minutes. During this time I constantly kept varying the speed and the length of my strokes.

Laxmi lay under me with her eyes wide open and moaning groaning like a young teen slut. I was not going to last too long. My speed increased and the strokes became shorter. Her hips kept also moved faster. Suddenly her body arched and she threw back her head.

She screamed and laid gasping for breath as I felt her tiny cunt spasming and bathing my cock with her cunt juices. After few more strokes I shot my-cum into her teen cunt and fell panting of her breasts. For a moment our lips drew together. I broke off the kiss and rolled off.

In the afternoon we all four were in the bathroom. Sir had a huge bathroom with bath tub and what not and both mother daughter bathed me and Milind sir off course fucking them and I fucked Sapna in the bathroom had beer. I went made seeing Sir’s huge dick in Laxmi’s teen cunt it was sight to see and she was enjoying.

In the evening Sir had gone for some work I was alone with Laxmi and Sapna the mother daughter duo. I fucked both of them in the same way as Milind sir was fucking Laxmi in the morning.

Everything was wonderful sex was more wonderful till December 2009 as I write this to you. I am having sex with Maya, Neelima, Laxmi and her mother Sapna whenever I felt like.

We also had one more female Pooja who too was our office maid. Our old maid left so Sapna brought in her cousin whom I and sir fucked her the first day itself.

That’s a different issue that Sir too fuck me in my ass and I have to fuck him his ass but that’s was ok as I was getting all the girls whenever I want.

So thats my life Smita ji...........I am enjoying till when dont know.........

Bye Take care
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:39 PM