Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Yeees good?" Milind enquired as he took his first full-length thrust. "Ahhhh nice?" His shiny wet shaft slid in and out of her, pulling her lips back and forth. "gooooood?" he repeated, slamming into her. Neelima moaned as he stroked her. "Yes" he laughed "YYYYEEEESSS good, eh Neelima? And it get better, like theesee!"

Suddenly he changed tactics, pounding into her rapidly and as hard as he could. He smacked her backside, once on each side, hard. Her body bounced back and forth on the table and she cried out. It was a cry of pleasure. Then he slowed, anxious not to ejaculate too soon.

"Pravin," he said turning to me. "You like watching, I think, now you watch good, I fill her, pussy."

He increased his pace, thumping into her backside, making the globes of her ass wobble with the impacts. His stomach slapped against her and I could see his balls swinging. His hard shiny shaft, wet with her lubrication, whipped in and out of her. Neelima turned her head back and I saw that her face was flushed red and she was panting fast.

Milind gave a shout and I saw his cock go rock hard. "Aah, aah, aah!" he cried out as his hot sperm gushed deeply into her. He continued to fuck her and sperm appeared on his cock and dripped out of my wife onto the floor. Milind patted her backside gently and withdrew. "Pravin," he said, "Neelima great fuck, really tight, really hot”

The next thing made me and Neelima mad as sir lighted a cigarette and also offered to me. I went mad when Milind sir held me from behind and moving his cock on my butt and holding my cock.

At one stage Neelima was so freezed when Milind sir kissed me. He made me remove my clothes and making me sit next to Neelima as she was still in a shock seeing the same and he bent and started to suck me and at the same time finger fucking Neelima again

The manly touch and the suck what I was getting from Milind sir was too much for me to bear. I held Neelima’s breast tightly and pressed it very hard. Milind sir was greedily sucking my cock and Neelima was biting and moving her hands all over my body.

I groaned in joy. Milind sir ducked his head and sucked my balls slowly, letting them drop in his mouth, tonguing the lower orbs. I had to split my legs open and Milind sir lifted my legs and hips high, he made me keep my feet on his shoulders.

Milind bent and dragged his tongue under my balls and, pulling my buttocks open, thrust his face into the dark cleft between them. I gasped softly as Milind’s tongue swirled over my anus. I thought he was mad but the other thing was that I was enjoying it too

Milind took us to the bed again and I was feeling Neelima’s huge breast covered with sweat and again he made me kneel and again started sucking and licking of my asshole in delight and at the same time jerking of my cock. I was fondling Neelima’s breasts and cunt with my hands.

My head was near her fucked up cunt and I immediately pushed my tongue in her cunt and Neelima groaned and we were in a 69 position and she brought her mouth on my cock and sucked me furiously, her head rocking rapidly up and down, jerking my cock in her fist as well as in her mouth. Milind sir entered his middle finger in my ass and started moving it to and fro and at the same time was licking of my balls as Neelima was greedily sucking of my cock.

I was in mad and at the same time in heaved as I was moaning and gasping with the wild crazy thing going on with me for the first time in my life and I too was darting in and out of her cunt.

Neelima’s buttocks writhed and swayed in pleasure and her body jerked and rocked. My hips too were moving as Neelima sucked me harder and faster and I was on the verge of cumming like hell.

I was out of control and I lost control as my cock just came and I went madder as Milind and Neelima had their mouth stuck to my cock as thick gobs of gunk spattered their face.

Milind just told “Guys you are going to love more being with me”.

Neelima was about to getup when Milind held her telling, “where iska kay” showing his hard cock which was like hard like a rod. He told her, “I can keep on fucking for 24 hours so just get ready for the same”

Stating Milind knelt between her thighs and licked her slit.

She gasped and moaned, writhing and lurching, and I caressed her body together, fondling her breasts and face and her thighs. Neelima went mad finding Milind was exceptionally good at licking slit. It swirled and rolled every which way in her sodden slit, now whipping her gorged clit, now pressing into the tender flesh, now gentle then fierce.

Neelima moaned and gasped, I gave her my semi hard cock in her mouth and she sucked it, her face turned to one side, her head rocking back and forth. Her hips bucked and lurched. With one hand she jerked my cock, with the other she caressed Milind’s head. It moved between her thighs and his tongue was relentless in her slit. Her belly rippled with excitement and lust.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:38 PM