Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Neelima was looking down. Damn her, she was staring at his hard shiny shaft. She seemed mesmerized by it. Then she took it in her hand again. Her long fingers wrapped round it and she pumped him gently. Milind grinned at me.

"You see," he said. "Neelima like big cock, getting me ready to give her good time. Now Neelima," he turned to her as she worked her hand up and down on him

"You go down, use mouth, show Pravin how good you are."

She shook her head. "No sir," she said quietly. "Just this, it's good." Her hand slipped up and down his shaft quicker and Milind moaned. Then he recovered his composure. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled downwards. Neelima resisted for a moment, then dropped to her knees.

Her hand was really flying now. She brought her other hand up and cupped his balls. Milind moaned again. Then he gripped his cock in one hand, stopping her. "Now," he said. "Take me." He bent his cock down horizontally so that it pointed directly at her mouth.

He smiled at her. She had her hands to her sides now. He pressed his cock against her lips, which parted slightly. The tip of his cock was against her teeth. She wasn't giving in, not yet anyway. Milind's other hand went round to the back of her head. He entwined his fingers into her shoulder length hair, then pulled her head towards him. She had no choice.

His cock slid into her mouth. Milind rocked his hips back and forth and I watched his huge shaft sliding ever deeper into her face. He let go of her head. Neelima's head continued to bob up and down. Now her hands came back up from her sides. With one hand she gripped the base of his cock whilst the other cradled his balls. I could see she was doing him properly now.

Her cheeks were hollow as she sucked on him and she was speeding up all the time. Milind looked at me. "See Pravin," he said. "Your girl very good sucker, you must have trained her properly Look Pravin, look, look."

I wasn't getting desperate what was going on, my first girl getting pounded the way I wanted by some other guy. Milind dropped to his knees. His cock pulled out of Neelima's mouth. "Now I give you what you want Neelima, just like what I give Maya whenever she wants" he said.

He grips her arms and lifts and tells us to come with him and we moved from the gallery to the other room. I was petrified no matter the gallery was closed but still it was too dangerous. I had never seen that room before and he took us in and there was big bed out there.

Standing beside the bed Milind pushed her slowly backwards. First she sat on the bed, and then she lay back. Milind was going to have her and she knew that she couldn't do anything to stop him. Milind knelt between her legs. He put his hands on her knees and pushed them apart.

Then he shuffled forward. Leaning over her, he took his cock in his hand and nuzzled it into her pubic hair, seeking her entrance. I saw the tip of his weapon lock into position, then he pushed. It slid slowly into her body. As he shafted her, her hips rose off the floor to meet him. With a thump he finished his first thrust. He remained poised over her, his cock firmly embedded.

"Ahhhhh Neeeellimmmaa," he said to me. "You are fucking hot baby."

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh", I could hear Neelima moaned, warily looking at him, as Milind entered his full prick deep in her cunt with one stroke. Milind removed his whole prick outside fully and started to hit his cock in my cunt lips and again with one shove he again pushed his dick-head in. "aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uunnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhh", She moaned feeling the pleasure of her cunt being stretched by his cock. "Your husband fucks you or this bugger fucks you properly", Milind began moving his prick in and out of her cunt.

I went mad seeing Neelima too was lifting her buttocks to meet his powerful thrusts. "Neelimmaaa, you are loving it baby ahhhh so gooooddddd I like youuuuu".

His hips began to rise and fall. His cock slid quickly in and out of her, pulling her labia back and forth. Milind growled quietly as he shafted her, enjoying her body.

Now there could be no doubt that Neelima the conservative women was enjoying her fucking. She had brought her legs up to allow Milind to penetrate her fully and she had her hands on his hips.

Her body rocked back and forth in time with his thrusts. Her head came up and she looked down over her stomach, admiring the sight of that thick cock stuck into her. Her big breasts wobbled and shook with Milind's impacts.

She was panting quickly and making small moaning noises. Milind was bringing her to orgasm. I couldn't believe it.

Neelima climaxed with a loud shout "Hhaaiiiii uuunngggghhhh". Her long legs wrapped around Milind's body and she pulled him to her. "Aaaah!" She cried, gripping him tightly. "Ooooh! Ooooh!" Milind slowed and stopped. "Nikal gaiye tere pani How wasssss ittttt, Maazzaa aayyaa lets do different thing," he said. He pulled his wet slippery cock out of her and stood up. "Come Neelima" he said, offering her his hand.

She took it and got up from the bed and I could her bushy cunt filled with cream. He took her to the table, placed her hands on it, then gently pushed her down, squashing her breasts onto the rough wooden top. She just lay there obediently, waiting for his next move. I was amazed how submissive she was. She was just going to do everything he said.

He took up position behind her and wiped his cock, slippery with her juices, up and down her backside. As he did this, he used his feet to spread her legs wider apart. Her buttocks opened and I saw her thick bush and puffy pink lips, aroused and ready for more sex.

He bent his shaft down and probed at her, pushing her lips open, and he sought out her clit with his fingers. Milind's hand went back to his cock. He got it in just the right place, and then took hold of her hips. He eased himself forward and his cock pressed into her. Neelima's eyes flickered open and closed as she waited for the penetration.

There was a moment's resistance, his big penis bent slightly, then the bulbous head popped into her and the rest of his thick shaft followed. He grunted as he slid home, and Neelima, eyes half closed, gasped as she felt his full length sliding into her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:37 PM