Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Boss Caught Seducing Office Friend

Boss Caught Seducing Office Friend

Hello readers I am sending one more stories that were sent to me by my chat friends I have kept the content same for most of the stories just few extra words added to excite you readers. This is Bisexual story.

Keeping to context of the story same is my objective and hope you find it exciting to read

Thanks

Smita Nair

Hello Smita Pravin here I have read a story about someone from Medical Transcription Company written by you and so I am telling you my tale regarding the same.

I am just briefing it to you working in this company for the last 4 years as admin job. June 2008 onwards this company had a problem and people started to leave and 25 people staff came to a stand still at 3. Out of one Neelima was the only one who was working and the other female Renu was just sir’s chamcha aur chamachi whatever and I knew sir has being using her regularly.

October 2008 onwards I became closer to Neelima and she was 27 years old and to be frank she was just a normal woman and there was nothing special about her. She was a woman who could never have an extra martial affair. I was a man of 25 years close to women for the first time in my life. We were together always from 8 am to 6 pm have a lunch together and if the work was more I could drop her home.

Our office was a small 3 room flat converted and our boss, Milind had another flat next door and most of the time Maya was out there. The only thing was that the galleries were attached where one can go and come out of those two flats.

Neelima and me started getting closer and closer and one day March 14 or 15th there was a huge rain out here and I went to drop to her place. The rain was too heavy that we had to wait under a tree on her way home. Both were wet and she was shivering and that was the first time I held comforting rubbing her back. My cock stood up for the first time in my life and I knew she could feel the same.

After some time when we reached her house I hugged to which she was very angry on me and I was afraid and rushed back to home. That was different thing that I masturbated thinking of fucking her. Next day in the office she said sorry to me and all that blahs and we were friends again.

But our relationship changed within 2 weeks and we started to get intimate with each other. I started kissing her teasing her pressing her here and there he she allowed me to suck her breast. Milind sir use to leave at 3 in the afternoon and never come back to office so Neelima also use to finish her as work as early as possible and we started our small game.

One day as she unzipped me and started to suck my cock I went mad and to be very frank I had cum within 4-5 blowjobs her. But she never allowed me to go further. She did allow me to finger fuck me and also did allow me to suck her hairy cunt. But she was too afraid of sex so I too was happy with my oral sex.

August 15th sir didn’t turn up and it was Saturday. Had few work and as it is Saturday’s work we were able to send on Sunday the moment Neelima came to office we both were consumed in our kissing and all the other things. The other flat was closed I was too happy and we knew Milind wont be coming to office.

Neelima was on computer table and my hands were inside her sari and I was sucking her breast as well as finger fucking her and she was holding my cock and we were consumed in our own lust.

Suddenly we could hear “Nice going” and when we looked towards the door it was Milind Sir and he was filming us in his mobile. We both were frightened like anything and more surprised as Milind came next to her and his hands came on her shoulders and looking at her open breast nicely sucked by me. I had already lost my erection. She immediately rushed to the other side.

I was surprise to know how he came to know regarding the same. In fact he too came to know through our body language something was going between us, so he had told Maya to lock him up before I came to office. We both thought Sir hadn’t come so were in our own mood.

"Come Neelima," said Milind. "Come over here. I not hurt you."

"Sorry sir please I don't want to," she replied.

"Neelima, c'mon, don't make big trouble. Come stand here, or else I will give this to your husband" said Milind, smiling showing of his cellphone.

She hesitated for a moment, and then she went over to him. She stood a few feet from him, her arms at her sides, saying nothing, resigned to her fate because of me.

Milind moved his hand on her open breast and she moved back. "Come on Neelima, don’t waste my time take it off," he said quietly "and show us" and looking at me, “you have already tasted the same Pravin”

Neelima didn't move. "Neelima," said Milind. "You have nice body. Now take off blouse, don't make trouble OK." Neelima remained motionless. "Neelima," growled Milind, warningly.

For a moment she didn't react. Then slowly removed of her blouse. She stood in a sweat drenched white bra and saree with her pallu down, looking at him, completely expressionless. "Good girl, I have being watching you for 2 years never had any bad thing about you, but when you can do with this young man , why not you try with me too Neelima nicely," he said, grinning. "Now take off this," he said, indicating her bra with his finger. "Show me your sucked up breasts." Again she hesitated. "Take off Neelima ! " said Milind. It was an order.

She still didn't move for a moment or two. Then she calmly reached up behind her back and released the clip. Her full 36" breasts dropped slightly as she brought the straps round to her chest. Then she took off the cups and they swung free. She shrugged off the shoulder straps and threw the bra to join her blouse. Her nipples were erect, like two tiny small cocks.

Milind walked right round her. Then he stood in front of her. “Now you show me," he said. "Show me everything."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:36 PM