Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-36

Though Pooja was shocked at first, and a bit disturbed, but with my help and Yash’s candid confession, she came to terms with the fact that Yash was indeed a normal guy but with different sexual preferences.

We explained it to her as gently as we could so that she was not hurt. The fact that she was now in love with me…helped her overcome the shock somewhat easily as compared to what it would have been, if that was not the case.

Her parents too were shocked with the development and took her with them to their home in Gujrat.

The legal process took more than three months. There was a ground for mutual divorce and ultimately it was granted.

Immediately after the divorce, I went to her place and with all sincerity I asked for her hand from her parents.

They were reluctant at first and were naturally apprehensive about Pooja’s future and that too when the boy was a friend of her ex husband.

But somehow I managed to convince them that……I would take care of their daughter throughout my life. When Pooja was asked about it she had no reservations (of course) and so we were married quietly in the registrar’s office in a simple ceremony.

I had requested my company for a change in apartment….and..as I had got promoted in the mean time so, they readily agreed to my request.

The apartment they provided to me was a solitary house. This was more comfortable, more spacious and more luxurious than the previous one.

Even before the marriage I had decorated it beautifully and tastefully like my previous one and one thing was similarly reconstructed and decorated…….the bathroom.

At last the day came when I brought Pooja back to my place. She was overawed by the beauty of that place. There was a lovely garden in front of the house with a fountain in the center.

“Wow! Aryan it’s so lovely….I love this place. It’s even more beautiful than the previous one.

I’m so glad I ‘m here with you…..” she said to looking at me with those deep innocent eyes and looking as lovely as ever.

She was wearing a lovely maroon ‘lehnga- choli’ and looked every inch a beautiful Indian bride.

I opened the door of my house and before we could enter I said “Close your eyes princess”

She looked at me and with a beautiful smile, she gently closed her eyes. I bent down and picked her up in my arms and carried her inside. Despite the heavy dress that she was wearing, she felt so light in my arms.

It had been ages since I had picked her up like that and the mere thought of the first time was enough to send the blood racing through my body. She looked so innocent and beautiful. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling.

I carried her past the lobby, directly into my master bed room, which I had got decorated very tastefully for such an occasion. There was a large king sized bed with comfortable mattresses.

Rose petals were sprinkled over the bed and on the floor by of the side of the bed. There were fresh flowers in vases placed at all corners of the room, giving the room a very exotic fragrance.

I had placed big candles at strategic places in the room, which would be lit at an appropriate time.

I laid her down gently on the bed.

“Keep your eyes closed darling” I said charmingly.

“What are you doing Aryan?…Hope its not anything naughty like the last time” she said laughing.

“Don’t worry jaana, just keep your eyes closed” I said.

Then from the side table drawer, I took out a small box . I opened it slowly . In it was an exquisitely designed gold ring with a solitaire diamond from Cartier.

“Now you can open your eyes princess.” I said and held the box in front of her.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me and then her eyes fell on the box I was holding.

“Welcome to my life princess………and be with me till eternity” I said softly and kissing her tenderly on her forehead..

She was speechless for a few moments. She looked deep in my eyes and then threw her arms around my neck. “Oh!...I love you Aryan……I love you so much……..I don’t have words to express my feelings” she hugged me tightly for sometime…..passing all her emotions to me through that silence we call……. love and when she separated, I could see tears welling in her eyes.

“Hey ! Did’nt you like it?” I said holding the box again.

She took the ring out of the box delicately and admired it. “Its beautiful…..so very beautiful” she beamed .

I took the ring from her and with my left hand I held her delicate fingers and gently slipped the ring on her ring finger. “Be mine forever…..princess” I said lovingly and brought my lips close to hers .

We looked at each other for a few precious seconds and then she just closed her eyes.

I brought my lips to hers and sealed them in an eternal kiss. I had not touched her for close to four months and now when our lips met……my passion had no bonds. I felt as if I was starved of her love…….her care…..her passion. I wanted her and wanted her badly.

I just went on sucking her lovely lips like there was no tomorrow and gently made her lay down on the bed.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:27 PM