Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-35

I took her hand in mine and asked:

“Pooja ! I am going out to look for Yash! Would you wait here?”

“No please Aryan, please don’t leave me here, I will come with you.” She looked apprehensive.

“Okay princess, as you wish, but …….I think you should wait in the lawn or the restaurant….rather than coming with me.”

“Why?” she asked innocently “why can’t I come with you?”

“Because I think this is not a place where a girl like you can roam about normally".

“There are…..well as you can see all sorts of people here and I do not want to give you a cultural shock.” I smiled and touched her lips gently with my finger.

She looked at me, nodded and then lowered her eyes….

I took her hand and led her out of that sex den…where the atmosphere was getting more and more hot…..

We walked towards the restaurant on the other side…..and I led her into a richly designed exquisite dining area of the resort. The dining area was a huge enclosure…..very aesthetically designed, with lovely paintings adorning the walls.

The seats were comfortable and red was the prime colour inside. The carpets, the
seating, the walls, the curtains….everything had red as the primary color and then rest of the colours were used elegantly to give it an aura of richness and that unique sensual feel.

There was a live band playing slow seductive music at one end of the dining area….and most of the couples were enjoying the dinner ……in the peaceful ambience which contrasted starkly with the scene in the pub.

I felt Pooja would feel more comfortable here…and wished that I too could give her some company in this exotic place but…I had more important matter at hand.

I beckoned the manager and asked him for a seat somewhere near to where the band was playing…..He smiled graciously and led us to a comfortable place which was .at some distance from the band but gave a beautiful view of outside lawns, which were now bathed in floodlights…..

I helped Pooja into her seat and said “Order anything you like here princess. I will be gone for sometime…and will be back with Yash. Then we can have dinner.”

“Please come soon, I am not all that comfortable alone at such a place”

“Don’t worry darling, I will be back soon” I said and with that I moved towards the exit.

I doubted whether we could have normal dinner after I find about Yash, but I didn’t want to trouble Pooja as yet……

Now was the challenging part, where to find Yash in such a huge place. He could have been in any number of places and I had to be very careful in not surprising him…..otherwise things could take a nasty turn.

So I moved discreetly and thought of checking the restrooms first. I walked towards the rest rooms, which was in a separate enclosure and covered a huge area . The rest rooms were very tastefully constructed and decorated. Every thing in there was in a class of its own.

They were the most luxurious and most comfortable restrooms one could ever be into, with all the basic amenities present, with expensive marble floorings and the latest gadgets for complete comfort and luxury.

Though I found a few people there, enjoying the luxury but I could not find any trace of Yash in there.

I walked out and started towards the lawns and suddenly there near the main entrance I saw him. He was talking animatedly with a young man as if trying to explain something.

I stopped and discreetly positioned myself so that I could watch him while remaining hidden from his view. The Young man to whom he was talking looked to be about 22-23 and was dressed in casual jeans and T-shirt.

He was also listening intently to what Yash was saying, but I could see from distance that Yash was excited and also seemed to be in a hurry. At last they both shook hands and the young man disappeared towards the lawns, while Yash started moving towards the pub.

I thought this was the time to confront him, but when I saw him staggering a little, I felt that I had to take things easy for the time being.

His face was flushed and he looked a bit tense. Probably he was thinking of explaining his absence to Pooja and me.

I gently walked behind him and when he was about to enter the pub again, I shouted

“Yash!” he turned suddenly and looked at me. “Hey buddy, where have you been?”

“Actually A…Aryan….I was not feeling well” he stammered “ and so… I left for the restrooms…and that’s where I ve been till now…...Think I’ve had too much” he tried to force a smile, but I could see that he could not meet my eyes.

I knew he was lying, but for the time being I let the matters be.

“Are you okay now? Is there anything you need?”

“No thanks buddy. I’m fine” he smiled. “Where’s Pooja?”

“Pooja is in the restaurant. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable here in the pub so I took her to the restaurant. She too was worried about you. Come on lets have dinner”

With that we walked towards the restaurant. Pooja was sitting there engrossed in her thoughts and looked every inch an angel except that she was in black today.

Her fair complexion in that black attire against a red backdrop, gave her that exquisite look, which could even turn on a… monk……let alone any normal male.

As soon as we arrived, Pooja looked relieved and a bit apprehensive too. She looked at Yash, who was still a bit dazed and looked a bit drunk…and asked in a concerned voice

“Where have you been, Yash…?”

“Oh! I was not feeling well……I was in restroom” he said evasively.

I knew he was lying and hiding something, I could guess what it was, but until I was completely sure I couldn’t do anything about it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:26 PM