Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I adjusted the rearview mirror such that Pooja’s lovely face was framed in the mirror, all I had to do was just lift my eyes and admire my diva. We joked on the way to the resorts but my mind was still firmly on the lookout for a break… time and again

I would look in the rear view mirror discretely and look at my princess…..ah that lovely innocent face….those dreamy eyes…..those delicate lips…….I felt another of those stirrings and within no time had a hardon thinking about those times…..Once or twice our eyes met and she immediately lowered hers…..giving a shy smile .

Oh God! Why was this fellow sitting besides me?

“So, Pooja how was you experience with Mr. desai…..?´I asked casually looking at her in the mirror.

“Oh! Please don’t ask me” she said….giving me a stern look back but with a smile.

“He is the most boring person I’ve met in a long time. I told him that Yash is asleep but he was intent on coming in and chatting. Wasted my half an hour and spoke nothing but about vague things….like mausam kaisa laga…and all.

Ultimately he gave me a gift…..saying its a wedding gift and left hurriedly. He even invited us to dinner but I said we are already going out with you. He looked disappointed but said…okay some other time”

The three of us laughed heartily at his plight but such is the fate…

It was along drive and ultimately after about 45 minutes we reached the COCO-PALM resorts…by the sea side. It was a 5 star resort…very exotic location…and very very special.

It had sprawling lawns… facing the sea side…had one of the best cuisines…and admission was strictly for members and their guests. As the membership was expensive, so only the elite class was admitted , and sometimes the spoilt youngsters of rich parents were also into the scene…enjoying the company of their girl friends and pals.

All in all it was fast becoming a hub of the rich , famous and not so famous…..and was a spot to be in for enjoying the nightlife in Mumbai. Many a scandals were rumored to have started from this place but nothing conclusive was ever pinned on it.

I had got my membership through my company as we used to host some of the dinners for our overseas clients….I flashed my membership card at the gate, the guard saluted and I was allowed inside.

It had a fairly long drive through and I reached the main entrance to the lobby. There was a valet parking system. I exited and opened the door for Pooja. She got out elegantly and I closed the door behind her .

I gave my keys to the attendant..for parking. Then the three of us walked towards the lobby….
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:24 PM