Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Chap-30

As we exited his flat, Yash took his keys and we went towards the elevator. I was walking a step or two behind Pooja and I saw her lovely ass swaying as she moved towards the elevator, her silver high heel sandals complimenting her gait beautifully. We went down having light talk in the meanwhile.

Me and Yash were standing on either side of Pooja in the elevator and I could smell an exotic perfume fragrance from her. I felt like being naughty and wanted to feel her skin but resisted the temptation.

She was carrying a delicate silver clutch bag in her hand and looked every inch an angel…a sexy one at that.

We reached the parking lot and I offered to take my car, Yash agreed and I unlocked the doors. He reached around for the front passenger seat and made himself comfortable.

I then swiftly went towards the driver side and opened the door at the rear indicating Pooja to get in. I wanted her to be seated behind me. Then I myself got into the driver seat and drove off.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:23 PM