Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-28

I went to my bed room and lay down on the couch there…..thinking…..and thinking…….then praying…...asking for divine help…but could not find an answer to my dilemma. I wanted Pooja to myself…..I could not contemplate sharing her with anyone…and each moment she spent with Yash was making me all the more miserable.

But I did not want any scandal……I did not want Pooja to be made a laughing stock….or humiliated in any way……and that was herculean. I could not just run away with her and leave the city.

I knew that law would catch up with me some time. I wanted Pooja to be legally mine and for that Yash will have to divorce her….on his own…without any external pressure.

I started thinking hard…….to device a plan ….to make Yash feel that he has to leave Pooja on his own…but the harder I tried the more I came against a brick wall.

No matter how much I tried….I was not able to think of a plan where Yash would leave Pooja….without making her look guilty.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:22 PM