Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-27

Slowly I came out of her…kissing her softly on her lips. She had her eyes closed…and was panting from exertion and…..from a sea of emotions washing over her. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me.

What I saw in her eyes was not passion…….not sexual excitement or contentment…...but a tinge of sadness and deep love for me. I t pained me so much that I was the one who was responsible for this emotional state of her’s….for literally putting her in this situation, where she could not live with Yash now and couldn’t leave him either.

Moreover……..it was me who couldn’t leave her now……..I had fallen madly in love with this innocent beauty.

She got up from the floor and stood there in front of me trying to get dressed again. She put on her bra slowly and covered her bosom with her dress.

“What have we done Aryan?” she said slowly….almost as if crushed by the pain”.........it will never be the same again”

“I know Pooja…..it’s all my fault” I said… getting up ……putting on my boxers and gently going behind her and helping her zip up her dress…..feeling her soft skin as I zipped her up.

Then I put my hands on her shoulder and turned her towards me and looked deep in her eyes. “Pooja……the truth is…….I love You……….I love you more than any thing in this world….and now I know…...that I cannot live without you.”

“I love you too …..Aryan….but…..I can not…”

Before she could complete…… I embraced her tightly and crushed her to me. She too hugged me back and we stood there…lost in our own thoughts……thinking of a way out….but not getting any answers.

But standing there……..with that lovely ….tender ….innocent…Pooja in my arms….I made a vow to myself…….I will get her back……I will make her mine….

I knew it would be hard on Yash….but I was too far gone now in this that I did not have any guilt or any moral reasoning.

"I will have you……Pooja …I surely will” I whispered.

She looked at me with those wide unbelieving eyes…….brimming with tears……slowly shaking her head as if she wanted to believe…but could not. She separated from me and slowly turned away.

She picked up her panties from the floor and clutched them in her hands……hesitating……not willing to put them on in front of me.

I turned away…towards the refrigerator…..partly to take out some cold water and ice and partly to give her some privacy………

I deliberately took some time taking out the things. But when I turned I found her standing…there……she had not dressed up.She looked to be in a state of distress…as she contemplated my comment….wanting to believe….but not believing…

“Are you serious?” she asked softly coming up to me and looking in my eyes….searching…..wanting to believe…yet not daring because…the consequences could be devastating for her if the truth came out….

“Do you …truly love me Aryan……?” she asked me still looking unsure…vulnerable.

I kept the things on the slab and taking her by her arms…pulled her to me and again hugged her tightly…” I love you Pooja…..I love you more than anything I have loved so far in life…….” I said passionately…. “I have only one wish now….I want to make you mine….I really do…….will you be mine Pooja”

With that she nodded her head and burst into tears “I love you too Aryan…..oh God … I love you…..but….I know it….its not possible….now…”

“Trust me princess…I will find a way” I said stroking her hair. “ now smile….I don’t want to see any tear in those eyes. They belong to me now”.

She looked at me and smiled feebly…wanting to believe me but still afraid that everything will go wrong….but seeing me so composed she smiled and kissed me slowly on my lips.

My heart started beating faster. Then she separated from me….and unexpectedly….handed her panties to me and said smiling shyly
“You may dress me up….darling”

I smiled took the soft cotton panties from her….bent down and slowly stretched them so that she could put her feet in them….one by one. Then I slowly raised it to her thighs……caressing her skin…till I reached my destination. I let go of the waist band and kissed her on her tummy over her dress as I got up.

“There now….You are ready.” I said “Now go dear…as Yash might be suspicious”
“He is fast asleep and snoring” she said smiling “he could barely move up to the bed”

“Well you should have told me earlier…at least I could have loved you in peace” I said and we both laughed.

I gave her the ice and water bottles and left her at the door. “Will wait for the dinner tonight” I said and kissed her as she left.

I closed the door gently and started thinking of a way to get Pooja back… to make her mine…to think of some reason…to make it look plausible…..but……I had no clue….how..............
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:21 PM