Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-24

She took the dress from me….and through her tears ,she smiled at me.. I know she must have liked the dress “Now that’s very unlike you Aryan…..getting me fully covered.”

She asked smiling and putting her head on my shoulder.

“I don’t want to embarrass my princess” I said stroking her hair.

Now get up and change before Yash smells a rat and comes here looking for you.

She got up and took the dress…….then as she headed for the bathroom, I called her. “Hey….You are forgetting something” I said smiling and flashing the packet that contained the undergarments”

“What is this?” she said as she took it and then looking inside……..she blushed a lovely shade of red and slapped my arm lovingly.. “You are incorrigible…….but you are great” she said and then again started for the bathroom

“Hey you can change here……..I will keep my eyes closed” I said calling after her.
“I don’t trust you at all Mr. Aryan …….not at all” she smiled looking at me and was gone.

“ Now what did I do to lose her trust….I didn’t know”

I waited patiently for her to come back and at last after about twenty minutes she came out and I just could not peel my eyes off her.

She looked stunning in that outfit. The dress fit her to perfection and I could see all her lovely curves accentuated fully in that traditional dress.

The shirt was just up to her knees….fitting her body closely….as if caressing it tenderly.

Her lovely twin assets…stood proudly and were amply accentuated in that lovely royal blue dress. The churidaar lowers were equally elegant and tight fitting….emphasizing her figure to the perfection.

She had tied her hair in a small bun and she looked so elegant….yet so sexy…that I knew Yash would want to have her as soon as she walked inside her home.

“What are you looking at?” she asked smiling…breaking the spell.

“I’m looking at my treasure….that I’m going to lose forever” I said smiling.

She came to me…and taking my face in her tender hands…looking deep in my eyes……. kissed me …..one final time…..with all the passion she could feel in that situation….and sucked my lips with hers and then separated reluctantly…...before I could pull her to myself.

“I will never forget these moments spent with you Aryan……..Never Ever.” She said..as I saw tears welling up in those eyes again.

“Hey Cheerup darling! Don’t be low…..I’m only next door…….and Yash can have more meetings too. “I said…..and we both laughed and kissed once again.

“Now look here…..I m going to your flat….and will remain with Yash for some time….chatting and sharing……..You walk in exactly half an hour from now. Take some fruits from the refrigerator and put them in a poly-bag…to bring home.

This will show that you had been shopping and have come from a superstore or market.” I said and got up. “I’m taking the keys and am leaving a note on the door saying I am at Yash’s flat .

You just have to say that you saw the note and came here .Just shut the door and it will lock”

Then I went to my bar and took out an exclusive ‘Rioja Reserva 2003’ red wine and went out.

I rang the bell to Yash’s door…and waited. I was about to ring again., when I heard footsteps inside and a few moments later….Yash opened the door and smiled looking at me.

“You look a lot better” he said…beckoning me inside.. He closed the door behind me.

“I came to your flat…about an hour back…but you must have been fast asleep…so I left….I only needed some cold water…..wonder why Pooja left the refrigerator without any water bottles?”

“Oh forget about water….here I’ve brought this lovely red cherry” I said showing him the bottle. ”let’s celebrate. By the way is Pooja back yet?”

“No…not yet” he looked a bit worried. “Did she leave a phone number?”

“She did not, but don’t worry she must not have expected you to come so soon” I said reassuringly. “Come let’s celebrate”

He took the bottle from me and looked admiringly at it. It was an expensive Spanish wine and he certainly needed a drink after a hectic weekend and a tiring flight back home. So, we went to his drawing room and sat there.

He brought out two wine glasses from his collection and I poured him and myself a drink.

“Cheers!” he said raising a toast and we both clinked our glasses.

“Lovely taste Aryan…….where do you get such exquisite drinks?” he asked admiring the smooth taste.

“Oh! I get by in some circles….and have a few friends abroad. I give them a list whenever they come back to India ” I said casually, looking at the time at wall clock.

Still 15 min. to go. We chatted and joked about our bosses for a few minutes and meanwhile I refilled our glasses for another round….till suddenly the doorbell rang.

I let Yash open the door and in walked Pooja…looking so beautiful and graceful in that dress that I felt a wave of jealousy as I saw both husband and wife hug each other. I just took another sip and waited for them to come over.

As they both entered the living room, I got up and greeted Pooja as if I had seen her for the first time today. “Hi Pooja” I said shaking hands with her, massaging her fingers gently. “Thank God you came. Yash here was about to inform security officer” I said jokingly.. Pooja looked in my eyes and smiled.

“I told you I would be back by the time he comes back…but I see that he is early. I saw the note at your door and here I am”

Yash smiled and looked relieved…….the alcohol had helped him accept Pooja’s version more comfortably and I looked at Pooja and smiled too. “Come Pooja join us” Yash said inviting her.

“By the way I see you have gone shopping ….you look great in this dress” “Now don’t you start all over again” she said blushing. “And no, I won’t join you….I have lots of work to do.

You both go ahead. Aryan will you have lunch with us” she said looking at me with her lovely…deep innocent eyes.

How could I refuse…….her invitation?

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-06-2019, 07:20 PM