Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Welcome back Krish!
Hardly remember details that are subtle and relevant for change now. Its been a long gap, this gap you took would have been lot better if you have finished it once and for all and readers has story fresh in their minds,now feel like that connection is there but faded so emotionally not that attached anymore.
Anyways I will add details that seem forced for me and a change in those scenarios could make story a better one.
1. Emotional episode between Meera and krish once Desai left is half baked pie. It needs depth and conversations that fill the readers heart again with the love shown between them and their unbreakable bond.

2. Meera leaves Krish because she thinks he will fall further into the dark path if he is with her but finally decides again that Krish will never leave her so her destiny is with him, so does that mean she is ok with him falling deeper into the path of cuckoldry? Not explained well. She simply says she cannot ask him to leave and reconciles with him but no further details on what she was thinking when she decides to come back to Krish.

3. Last but one episode is so intense with Meera’s acting as if she fell for Desai and ready to take his seed for pregnancy and the love she has shown for Desai seems so real, how does she justify that she only did that to make Krish believe that she is in love with Desai? The same intensity shown on that scene should be shown in the conversations between lead pair afte Desai leaves to justfiy proper ending.

4. Going back to Meera and Krish’s conversation on the day everything falls apart, Krish ask her if she is enoying her time with Desai and if she still love him and his games. Meera says she has learnt to enjoy this life since it has become part of their life and facts are established that she is willing to play them with Krish and Krish jokingly also mentions if Desai is not there he will find some one else. Meera laughs at his suggestion. Right after that morning couple separate because Meera thinks Krish wants her to sleep with Piyush so that separation truly did not impact as well as it should nor it was justified enough for separation as Meera herself mentioned she is game for strangers.

5. Readers need to know how Meera will justify her mistake of infedility with Ashish vs Krish’s mistake of pushing her towards infedility in train episode. Aren’t both same so how come one does not inflict guilt worth trauma while other one causes trauma for her that she chooses to not reveal the details to her husband but reveals it to Desai. So the explanation on the difference and why she chose to reveal to Desai need more details.

6. Proper endings for Desai,Maitreyi and other characters involved. Where did Desai go, he lost the game so there is no ending if he truly loved Meera or not. He might be weak to not having sex but might have loved Meera.

7. How is the issue resolved for Krish and his shortcomings in sex. Is it a physcological one or he is really not that great at bed? Story does not leave details on how those issues were resolved once and for all. Meera should not be left unsatisfied in future so this is important.

8. Biggest issue for me with the way story ended is the arc is not complete. Story will have happy ending only when Krish changes for good as Meera wanted or Meera acknowledging that the games they play are only physical and she is more active partner than a forced one and they discuss and set parameters in the game with a happy ending. Neither of those outcomes were not established before the ending.

Also as some people suggested continuing the story to Shimoga is not a bad idea, Meera realizing that she cannot live with out Krish should be better than simply because Krish won’t leave her, It only shows Krish side of love. To establish Meera’s side of love strongly she should leave Desai when she has everything including Desai as a fiance, His parents as new family and wealth. If she leaves all that then it would have established a fact that she would not leave Krish for anything in this world other than Krish not wanting her anymore just like how it is for Krish. So adding few more chapters will make this a cult story on this site.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by RCF - 13-09-2023, 11:44 AM