Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

Uncle aparted himself from mom and made himself lie beside her. He was breathing heavily and sweating too. Mom too was sweating . His white semen was leaking from her vagina. Mom then turned herself towards uncle and put her head on his right shoulder. Uncle and mom both were smiling slightly with satisfaction. 
They both kept themselves in that lying position for 10 minutes. In between that time interval I went inside the house and washed myself in the bathroom. All this I did very silently so that they didn't recognise that I am awake. After washing myself I returned to that outside window area of my house. Again I adjusted my eyes on her room. They were as usual lying hugging each other and now for the last half an hour.
I thought they are done now. So I decided to finally go inside my room. But as I slightly turned myself to return I heard uncle's voice. Again I made myself alert and started watching them.
Uncle said -"Sreerupa baby, would you like to go movie this Sunday ?"
Mom -"Sure...but.."
Uncle -"But what?"
Mom -"COVID cases are rising day by day dear. We should avoid going at such gatherings"
Uncle -"Oh come on dear, in India the situation is not so harsh. Theatres are open , we can"
Mom -"Ok..as you wish."
Uncle -"Should we take Ayush with us ?"
Mom -"Not this time please."
Uncle (laughingly) -"Why baby ?"
Mom -"Your hands never remain in controlled manner in the darkness of the theatre."
Uncle -"It's your fault"
Mom -"Mine ?"
Uncle -"Obviously yours. You are so sexy and hot lady that I can't control myself."
Saying this uncle laughed loudly.
Mom -"Ohh really. See Ayush is well known about us now. I don't want to make such activities infront of him at least. Neither I recommend you to be so much open infront of him"
Uncle -"Today's kids are very much smart darling. Even more than us. I want to make him habitual with our intimacy. Doing this secretly somewhere feels scary for us in between enjoying the pleasure."
Mom -"But he already knew about us."
Uncle -"He knew , but I am telling to make him habitual. Both are different cases sweetheart."
Mom -"I don't want such scenes infront of him. He already had watched me doing blowjob to you last month."
Uncle (laughingly) -"I liked that."
Mom -"Are you crazy?"
Uncle -"You don't have any idea sweetheart, how a man feels if he fucks a woman infront of her kids. It most exciting moment for any man"
Mom -"Stop this nonsense. I will never allow such incident to happen infront of Ayush."
Uncle laughed and said -"Okey okey baby... It's matter if future. You just what about second round?"
Mom smiled and said -"Your manhood never get satisfied easily." Saying this mom took his penis in her right hand and started rubbing it gently. Uncle closed his eyes and started enjoying that moment.
Within few minutes of rubbing I saw his penis again became rock hard. Now he was ready for an another session. But I saw he suddenly stood up from the bed.
Mom asked him -"What happened dear ? Anything wrong ?"
Uncle -"Not wrong baby, just want to adjust myself and you in right position."
Before mom asked anything further he went behind mom and made her stood too from the bed. Turned her back towards himself and then pushed her on bed. He slapped her buttocks very hard two to three times and then slides his penis inside her . 
Uff...now this time in standing position he started fucking her in doggy style. Mom's leg were on floor and her hands were on bed. Her enormous boobs were hanging and shaking to the fullest along with each stroke he giving to her from back. He was slapping on her both hips alternatively in between the thrust. Her buttocks became  red due to such slaps he made . Mom started to sigh heavily. Uncle bent himself towards mom to hold her boobs with both of his hands. Mom uplifted her right hand towards her back to hold his head and directed his face towards her and now they started kissing vigourously. I can see her clean armpits. 
Uncle was doing three activities together.  Kissing her lips, fucking her anus, and pressing her boobs . They continued the fuck in doggy style pose for about 15 minutes. Sometimes they kiss, sometimes uncle hold her hair and fuck her like he is riding a horse whose rein is in his hands. Mom was too giving full flexibility to his dick to enjoy to the fullest. After 15 minutes uncle groaned loudly and reduced his pace of thursting. He quickly took out his penis and said to mom -"Take it in baby...fast...aahhh..."
Mom turned and sat on the floor along with her knees. He quickly took his penis in her mouth and started giving him blowjob. Within 2 minutes of giving blowjob he tightened his body with pleasure and groaned loudly. He took out his dick from her mouth and bursted a huge load of sperm all over her face. Huge jets and thick semen . I was amazed with uncle's such stamena. Within half an hour he again ejaculated with so much load. Really a true fucker he his. Mom's face was completely wet with his seminal fluid. She was looking like a slut that time. She laughed and said I am not going to spare you now. I know you have lots more. Uncle aparted himself from her and sat on the chair. Breathing heavily. The room got filled with their orgasmic sounds. My dick was again hard but I was not so much powerful like uncle to produce that much semen within half an hour. Mom then stood up and I saw her going towards the door of her room. I quickly went towards my room. As I entered I saw mom was proceeding towards washroom. I got the gap time to go inside my room. I saw it was 2:30 AM night. One and half hour got passed watching them from outside too quickly. I was very much excited to see such scenes on my birthday night. I was sure about this from beginning that they must have planned sex meet on my birthday. And that's the reality. 
Within five minutes I heard mom came outside from the washroom. I lied on bed and closed my eyes. I saw she opened my door a little and watched me from there. Then she went back to her room and locked it.
I then got up and again went outside slowly at the window area. I saw uncle was sitting on the chair as usual I saw him before leaving towards my room. Mom was lying on bed . She had wore her bra and petticoat. But uncle was totally nude. 

Uncle then got up and took a bottle of water to drink. Mom was smiling at him. Uncle then reached onto bed and lied beside mom. 
Mom then said to him (laughingly)-"So..how is your mood after second round?"
Uncle -"Now feeling good dear. Your hotness always drain me to the fullest."
Mom -"Don't your wife drain you like this ?"
Uncle -"Ohh...shut up...stop asking about her in between our pleasurable time."
Mom laughed and said -"Why..why baby...your wife doesn't drain you like this?"
Uncle -"She is useless as I always told you about her. We hadn't had sex since 2018."
Mom -"Really... hahaha..you didn't made her wet I think"
Uncle -"Don't blame me if you don't know properly. You had seen my virility for sex. And you think I didn't excited her"
Mom -"Then why such situation happened between them you two"
Uncle -"She is much busy with her kids and home. She had forgotten that her husband needs her body too along with her care"
Mom -"Ok tell me one thing, if she starts having sex with you will you leave me ?"
Uncle -"Leaving you is impossible Sreerupa. Your body and love made me mad for you. I will choose to die instead of leaving you."
Mom -"Don't say like that. I know you have eyes on Mrs. Dolly and Mrs. Sonam too. I have noticed you in office staring at them"
Uncle -"Again you started doubting me"
Mom -"Not doubting you . Just telling the truth. I know you like them. Aren't you?"
Uncle -"Ohh stop now baby. I love you only. Nobody else"
Mom -"If you love me then do me a favour."
Uncle -"Please tell me..."
Mom (with an erotic smile) -"Let's go for round third"
Uncle -" Ohhh...you are really a whore."
Mom -"And this whore hungry for another treat of your sperm"
Uncle laughed and said -"You know I can"
Then they hugged each other and started kissing again very hungrily. They were rolling over the bed along with kissing.
Uncle then turned mom and made her lied so that he can kiss her back to the fullest. He was licking her back from neck to the leg. He was pressing her buttocks too by uplifting her petticoat. 
Then he turned mom towards himself and they again locked their lips. After 5 minutes of kissing , uncle then slided his face in between her legs and started eating her pussy. Then he started fingering her with full speed. Mom was yearning loudly on his such activity. He was saying "I know you too have lots of juice for me." Mom was moaning and yearning in pleasure. And after 5 minutes she reaches her orgasm and started spurting out her fluid on uncle's hand, on her petticoat and  bedsheet. She moaned loudly with full pleasure . Uncle then put his hand inside her mouth to make her taste her own orgasmic juice. 
I was wondering how much dirty sex they are playing today. Then after uncle reached on the top of mom's bosom. He was so excited that he tore my mom's bra with her both hands put his dick in between her boobs and said her to give him a titfuck. Mom smiled bring her both breasts together with her both hands and started rubbing his dick up and down. Uncle was moaning and mom was too lost in pleasure giving him boobjob. 
 This continued for around 15 minutes and after that uncle started shivering in pleasure and I saw his dick was oozing out his fluid with full intensity on her boobs. But this time the thickness of that semen was not same like the first two ejaculations . But even though it was good and huge in quantity.
This time he drained his fluid on mom's huge boobs and nipples. And he then lied on bed breathing heavily. He was totally exhausted this time and my mom too. He ejaculated 3 times within 2 hours. It's huge.

Mom and uncle both were lying on the bed. Breathing and sweating heavily. I was also very hard and wanted to release myself badly again. I rubbed my dick standing there and within few seconds I Got released. I too attained orgasm twice that night. But uncle had three times ejaculation. 

Then I saw they hugged each other and kept themselves lying on bed with eyes closed. 

To be continued... (COVID period will begin from next part, lots of thrills and unexpected turns you will get in further parts and one more character will get entry into the story.)

CAN ANYONE GUESS ?

Next update coming soon.
Give your reviews regarding this part
[+] 10 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 13-09-2023, 11:41 AM